Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto careers?  (Read 1186 times)
Amberum

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:18:43 AM

Creating a career or/and making money and passion to some area of interest is completely different things, this things are important parts of success and rarely come together.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

Hi All,
I was thinking of starting a career in blockchain projects either as a core developer or a DAPP developer.
But looking at the recent slump and disappearing ICO market, I am having doubts.
Please advise me. Thanks so much.

Hope so that you will make a right decision with that since we are in the bear market all inside the crypto space is kind of neutral as of now, but who knows that it will still going to be at the highest.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

Hi All,
I was thinking of starting a career in blockchain projects either as a core developer or a DAPP developer.
But looking at the recent slump and disappearing ICO market, I am having doubts.
You can start to create your own product but are you conducting to create an ico? If you are smart enough and you can try to join into the some platforms that offers a job for you dude. I guess you should take a look on the history of crypto. How it was getting plunged in so many times.

Creating its own coin is a smart move. But it would take a big time, considering some brainstorming activities on the functionality and features on the coin. And it is more expensive. Better to join in a good team that really needs your skills and potential. Rather than making your own coin.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:27:28 PM

Hi All,
even during a recession, there is work, because the support and creation of projects have been working for more than one year, besides both the stock exchange and all other cryptocurrency objects are supported by the developers
only you need to look for work not here

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 04:13:30 PM

Hi All,

it seems, a career like this will only last as long as the moment of the blockchain and cryptocurrency is very profitable, and that's when developers look for people who have the above abilities on average as part of their team, if a market like this, it will be very difficult later because investor interest also decreases

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

We need to see cryptocurrency for what it is,  it is an amazing new protocol for decentralized application not what the mainstream media want us to believe it is.  Nice you internalized ideas of cryptocurrency,  you will be able to find an area of interest you could develop a career in!

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

We need to see cryptocurrency for what it is,  it is an amazing new protocol for decentralized application not what the mainstream media want us to believe it is.  Nice you internalized ideas of cryptocurrency,  you will be able to find an area of interest you could develop a career in!
If the market gets better soon I think cryptocurrency will still be sought after by many. Surely it would be more and more people will learn cryptocurrency. But if the market I still like crypto thinks this does not look good for the future of crypto.

moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:32:48 AM

According to statistics blockchain developers are in very high demand at the moment and this occupation hasn't been affected by the market crash and is likely to increase in future as more and more businesses adopt the technology so it is a worthwhile avenue to pursue career wise but cryptocurrency and crowdsales are separate to this but generally incorporate blockchain technology into their protocol, platform or service

confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

Blockchain is going to be very big in the upcoming decade, so it is for sure a great future job for a lot of people. I have no doubts that such people would be required by the big giants, because they are already starting their blockchain developments.

kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:13:49 PM

Hi All,
you know, with this crypto system we can't be sure about careers, not to the extent we can rely on it in the usual system. but to start, it's a great idea because we can't really know unless we try

sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:22:35 AM

Hi All,
I think that this is a very profitable business! Make your coin. Perhaps your coin in the future will enter the top 10 cryptocurrency.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:31:53 AM

do not need to hesitate, because indeed this is what is needed, market prices have to go down to do the next bull, and this is an ordinary season for cryptocurrency,
and my advice is to keep doing what you want to do on the blockchain, even if it's a career.
and don't worry, crypto will still be there.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:37:11 AM

My friend, I think you will not be difficult to find a decent project to work and earn great money. If you have knowledge in the field of blockchain you will definitely be accepted. I would like to work in the field, but I am no programmer, unfortunately((
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 08:04:59 AM

If because of this kind of crypto condition into doubt then maybe you can be sure, not ready in this field. When he wanted to become a part of the team of developers including crypto certainly should be able to accept any condition that occurs because it is a risk. Crypto indeed things are uncertain and the results could not be ascertained, when doubts began to come naturally make the decisions taken to be wrong.

mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:24:25 AM

You have the advantage of your career if you know the blockchain technology. Because the demand for the blockchain developer right now are big. And in terms of their salary wage, they have big amount of that.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:35:51 AM

If you want to be part of a team of crypto certainly this could be a good time. Crypto was falling and will certainly need something thing that can change that. It's when there are on this condition however doubt then if returned there in conditions like this again will make a thing that cannot be bypassed.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:42:03 AM

Current market prices should not make your intention for a career disappear.
learn more about blockchain and find a great team then start your project when you and your team are ready to start it.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:11:42 AM

If you want to start a career at Crypto, this is a very good time. Even though the market price is now declining and you can use it to invest. Investing in the coins listed in the 10 best coins, in my opinion, is very good. Because more have a greater chance to make a big jump.
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:59:52 AM

Friend it's time to start a career here. Developers are very necessary for this market. First, you need a practice that you can get in the mass ICO. They're looking for people like you. And in the near future you will gather a team and be able to offer people your innovative project. Start!

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Keshi keshu

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

i just believe crypto will make good career and famous in the whole world hope for best...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: