Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:06:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ BTCJUA.com | Anonymous Betting  (Read 23886 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:29:44 PM

yes as you can see this project is quite new and the risk with processing large automatic payment is, that just incase someone hacks or finds a flaw he can drain whole wallet.

Current Bankroll = 0.65 btc, if someone wins more then it then i get a notification and i check its validity and fund bankroll again.

i hope you understood what position i am having here, safety 1st

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn

You're actually creating a gambling site with not even 1 full btc in bankroll? xD

Well I hope everything will go right for you but... That's both incredibly risky and completely untrustworthy. I wouldn't put more than one or two mBTC on such site.

Good luck though

yes that the current bankroll, but it will grown when i grow full security of the project.
i am thinking to grow bankroll, till now the largest bet on my site is 0.01 btc and regarding trust i do put out lots of payouts and no problems arise.

also don't think of BTCJUA as a gambling game, its more like a lottery.

Lottery = Gambling

Betting money to earn money, so i dont know why need to differentiate. Your bankroll is indeed small for a gambling site specially you are just starting up.
Being optimistic on bankroll growth isnt bad but it would really need some effort and really takes time depending on how you do perform into this market.

thanks for pointing out friend, i really loved how you explained, but bankroll is low due to the fact website is new and i am worried that someone may spam payout system and take my bitcocins, this is why i want to perfect the system before putting big BTC.
Risk of abuse or exploit would be there thats why having a gambling business would always matter on how good the security would be.Polish it before going live
and bankroll management is important.I understand that you are on a test phase but if you are confident enough i dont think you should really worry about exploits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinfuck (OP)

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:32:26 PM

yes as you can see this project is quite new and the risk with processing large automatic payment is, that just incase someone hacks or finds a flaw he can drain whole wallet.

Current Bankroll = 0.65 btc, if someone wins more then it then i get a notification and i check its validity and fund bankroll again.

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn

You're actually creating a gambling site with not even 1 full btc in bankroll? xD

Well I hope everything will go right for you but... That's both incredibly risky and completely untrustworthy. I wouldn't put more than one or two mBTC on such site.

Good luck though

yes that the current bankroll, but it will grown when i grow full security of the project.
i am thinking to grow bankroll, till now the largest bet on my site is 0.01 btc and regarding trust i do put out lots of payouts and no problems arise.

also don't think of BTCJUA as a gambling game, its more like a lottery.

Lottery = Gambling

Betting money to earn money, so i dont know why need to differentiate. Your bankroll is indeed small for a gambling site specially you are just starting up.
Being optimistic on bankroll growth isnt bad but it would really need some effort and really takes time depending on how you do perform into this market.

thanks for pointing out friend, i really loved how you explained, but bankroll is low due to the fact website is new and i am worried that someone may spam payout system and take my bitcocins, this is why i want to perfect the system before putting big BTC.
Risk of abuse or exploit would be there thats why having a gambling business would always matter on how good the security would be.Polish it before going live
and bankroll management is important.I understand that you are on a test phase but if you are confident enough i dont think you should really worry about exploits.

leave me your address, i send a dollar so you can test the site.

[/url]
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:04:49 PM

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn

Good luck though

some are having even less than that ,so 0.65 bitcoins is not something unusual for an upstart
but there are many questionable business decisions as well as the points I mentioned above ( transaction results spam as soon as you load the site)
that makes me not want to gamble here at all, maybe if only given free bonus to test Smiley
it is risky for the owner , yes if a player or many players get lucky, he could go bust in a matter of hours

sure leave me your bitcoin address below, and let me know how things go and what i should improve.

ok, here is my addy:  1MeReGV5pwy2fHze19amwsnWYqomx8opQv
will send with minimal fee too, hope it won't take ages to confirm

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:29:53 PM

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn

Good luck though

some are having even less than that ,so 0.65 bitcoins is not something unusual for an upstart
but there are many questionable business decisions as well as the points I mentioned above ( transaction results spam as soon as you load the site)
that makes me not want to gamble here at all, maybe if only given free bonus to test Smiley
it is risky for the owner , yes if a player or many players get lucky, he could go bust in a matter of hours

sure leave me your bitcoin address below, and let me know how things go and what i should improve.

sent, try it out

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1MeReGV5pwy2fHze19amwsnWYqomx8opQv

[/url]
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:28:15 PM

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn

Good luck though

sent, try it out

tried it out:
https://btc.com/4a940301c215be2e9112a4feac321ddbee01874894b1b9b49532955e1de101d3
probably lost Smiley
no way to sort bets by date, no way to look into your past bets
the only way I was able to tell if I lost or not was Fairness verify tab: https://jsfiddle.net/m04dpva1/
all in all , thanks for the owner for a chance to test the site
not my kind of game, but maybe with some improvements, this site could find its audience

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:59:36 PM

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn

Good luck though

sent, try it out

tried it out:
https://btc.com/4a940301c215be2e9112a4feac321ddbee01874894b1b9b49532955e1de101d3
probably lost Smiley
no way to sort bets by date, no way to look into your past bets
the only way I was able to tell if I lost or not was Fairness verify tab: https://jsfiddle.net/m04dpva1/
all in all , thanks for the owner for a chance to test the site
not my kind of game, but maybe with some improvements, this site could find its audience

what went wrong, i think you loaded the page at the same moment i pushed an UI update to app, this is why you was not able to see your bet.

here you bet shows,

[/url]
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:48:45 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Where is your bankroll?

Signed address from OP shows only 0.004 BTC. Can you sign message from address where your funds are to prove that you are solvent?

bankroll verification is coming soon
This was posted 3 hours ago, it is more than enough time to sign message. I see you are online so it won't be hard to sign message in next 10 minutes.

I won't accept "soon" as an answer as you allowed deposits.
bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:12:18 AM

Where is your bankroll?

Signed address from OP shows only 0.004 BTC. Can you sign message from address where your funds are to prove that you are solvent?

bankroll verification is coming soon
This was posted 3 hours ago, it is more than enough time to sign message. I see you are online so it won't be hard to sign message in next 10 minutes.

I won't accept "soon" as an answer as you allowed deposits.

right now its in my exchange wallet, i use exchange api for withdraw at the moment as i ditched running full node.
coming soon = next update. [ this is why i specially mentioned it ] i need to integrate full node that would take some time. i been working on this non stop till last 10 days. ill see how much faster i can psuh, but since mobile ui update took me 2-3 days, i guess you all have to wait.

Bankroll will be shown on website itself, after the update, then i will entertain your request meanwhile wait for the update.

if current bankroll is low, it will be refilled by system, as you can see in history i already paid payouts. if you feel unsecure about it please don't bet until, i post an update here

AND MY FAV LINE :
post your transaction hash, if you didn't get paid.  simple plain and smooth

[/url]
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 07:48:35 PM

AND MY FAV LINE :
post your transaction hash, if you didn't get paid.  simple plain and smooth

Please can you explain how we can differenciate a losing bet from an unpaid winning one ?
It seems very difficult to track our bets since it scrolls very fast on your site. There is no timestamp whatsoever to make it easier to locate the bets.

How can we make sure our txid is winning or losing before making a claim ?

EDIT :

Okay, got it. When you refresh the website, it scrolls the last 1000 bets made. Then it stops scrolling.
This is why it may seem as "faked volume".

The roll number is calculated with the block hash. Interesting game.

However there is really a need for more proof regarding your bankroll since you accept bets.
bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:19:07 PM

Okay, got it. When you refresh the website, it scrolls the last 1000 bets made. Then it stops scrolling.
This is why it may seem as "faked volume".

The roll number is calculated with the block hash. Interesting game.

However there is really a need for more proof regarding your bankroll since you accept bets.

1> game auto refresh when users places the bets, as soon as a deposit is detected game refreshes and waits for deposit to confirm.

if you can find you bet is can be easily searched using block number or transaction hash of your bets

2> yes wanted to provide fairness on blockchain, also coming bets and on going bets gives fees to bitcoin miners.

3> well i am working on it, since for now i simply used bittrex api to do automatic withdraw to casino address, i am currently working on having this game on bitcoin core, as soon as its done everything will be streamlined !!

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

[/url]
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 11:59:04 PM

1> game auto refresh when users places the bets, as soon as a deposit is detected game refreshes and waits for deposit to confirm.

if you can find you bet is can be easily searched using block number or transaction hash of your bets

I think you should display all the last bets at once, because how it is now seems like there is a lot of bets exactly at the time we arrive on the website.
This gives a feeling like you are posting fake bets.

Best of luck with your website but yes, please provide proof of bankroll ASAP. Smiley
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:00:54 PM

I think you should display all the last bets at once, because how it is now seems like there is a lot of bets exactly at the time we arrive on the website.

Best of luck with your website but yes, please provide proof of bankroll ASAP. Smiley

I do not know how they fake it or not, but everytime I generate new address to make some deposit there is always others that play and make a huge deposit like 0.5++ btc but when I tried to check the transaction, it has already been made past few days ago so what is the point of having it keeping pop out again

But he already signed message on the first place,so there will be no big problem anymore
bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

I do not know how they fake it or not, but everytime I generate new address to make some deposit there is always others that play and make a huge deposit like 0.5++ btc but when I tried to check the transaction, it has already been made past few days ago so what is the point of having it keeping pop out again

But he already signed message on the first place,so there will be no big problem anymore

lot of things updated, since your last visit, try it now !
there are no new address generated anymore, everything is perfectly streamlined and verifiable on blockchain itself.

there is now only 1 address and UI is improved too, and in few days the site will have its own bitcoin node.

[/url]
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:19:30 PM
Merited by yogg (1)

Apparently owner of this address(Player) 1FwKFv4nBkFNUo5Lga3uTwEzxcnParzMcj made some profit.

Address is empty:

https://btc.com/1FwKFv4nBkFNUo5Lga3uTwEzxcnParzMcj
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1FwKFv4nBkFNUo5Lga3uTwEzxcnParzMcj

However, address received one deposit from BTCJUA and only 5 minutes later funds went to BTCJUA:

Reward has never been sent back to this address, and it was 5 days ago. Looks like someone is faking deposits and players.

19pEdqxT7Gyys9bWVBaoEACjzcNrLCj6jX 0.0007008 BTC
1FSLnd4CCrRQsnRvF1ZXGSdc5xHC4kTa3c 0.0009344 BTC
13R4DP2YBJWPUBGuGSgmJN7Z1vEsGxx33B 0.0014016 BTC
17nmtfQ9WPs4eYqLXtfgRtcf44GShDvh6T 0.0018688 BTC
19apwAUJnL5BccpGfYAn4yDKSuJB5Qhfdv 0.00186948 BTC
1B8VDY7qRDYtqwMSPfSYMQijY9SyMye6Lp 0.002336 BTC
1CmWguc9JbfjJtAHsnhx7zewikaEZNuYKf 0.00233683 BTC
1MaCPnDHy8rP7o3VkfkG2ih9XeDz4HvbFM 0.0028032 BTC
186SKyHkbfACeT1yj8XS63XbVSVCnaQEPf 0.00327158 BTC
15YCTx6FoFq2h8zWJF9qBstwHyqPbuaDyC 0.00373761 BTC

First of all, addresses 1FSLnd4CCrRQsnRvF1ZXGSdc5xHC4kTa3c and 19pEdqxT7Gyys9bWVBaoEACjzcNrLCj6jX are part of the same wallet https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/028ef9d4f64ed860/addresses and:

15YCTx6FoFq2h8zWJF9qBstwHyqPbuaDyC 0.00119812 BTC
13R4DP2YBJWPUBGuGSgmJN7Z1vEsGxx33B 0.00143776 BTC
12Tifi8qG55L6VabNwPYCnHF177gXpjGZS 0.00215662 BTC
186SKyHkbfACeT1yj8XS63XbVSVCnaQEPf 0.00239624 BTC
1AMJTxvA6zWnyf7Lv8TuwMu4hNqEUbT9Wd 0.00239624 BTC
1MSe2GZYnocHu6aLkiAVSGVzXWbLm4u7XQ 0.00359436 BTC
12LQdDHn1pnSPhRjqcdVRtq9fKzsghbHGr 0.003834 BTC
17nmtfQ9WPs4eYqLXtfgRtcf44GShDvh6T 0.003834 BTC
1N4YHjnv1DAU86iRi8ChTLCRwqb4wbN8bS 0.00426531 BTC
17H4nuf987J7CtvgDjBX8C676o39MCucER 0.0047161 BTC
19apwAUJnL5BccpGfYAn4yDKSuJB5Qhfdv 0.00575099 BTC
1NKjDeUSTzLcRqA3SCnniNSiSrJ49hHQ8v 0.00575099 BTC
1CmWguc9JbfjJtAHsnhx7zewikaEZNuYKf 0.00718875 BTC
13oB1sZmbCtbaZ4rj7uPuHEuWwuNe2esSp

1AMJTxvA6zWnyf7Lv8TuwMu4hNqEUbT9Wd and 1MSe2GZYnocHu6aLkiAVSGVzXWbLm4u7XQ are also part of the same wallet.

Part of wallet --> https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/19pEdqxT7Gyys9bWVBaoEACjzcNrLCj6jX
Received funds from(marked green):
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/15YCTx6FoFq2h8zWJF9qBstwHyqPbuaDyC
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1MaCPnDHy8rP7o3VkfkG2ih9XeDz4HvbFM
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1B8VDY7qRDYtqwMSPfSYMQijY9SyMye6Lp
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/13R4DP2YBJWPUBGuGSgmJN7Z1vEsGxx33B
Part of wallet --> https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1FSLnd4CCrRQsnRvF1ZXGSdc5xHC4kTa3c

part of the wallet --> https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/19pEdqxT7Gyys9bWVBaoEACjzcNrLCj6jX
Funds went to btcjua and:
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1MSe2GZYnocHu6aLkiAVSGVzXWbLm4u7XQ
To btcjua and:
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1SSzzDDjehNGakYhPoDnXDRwcUoUqjQuu
To btcjua and:
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1Gm3SUvEB8KpFsq6EXoi4weah3cCemhXPK
To btcjua and:
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/17eYxRK8YAzciY99vRLKR1u1WZZPNxAsBB
To btcjua and:
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/19nFrxZQzZjmVLQQAo4118xFDnkNSvwkbb
To btcjua and:
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1DiVPVSEtc3UV9W5bRKXuquMvsKW9F2q88

Many transactions looks like this:

Any logical explanation?
bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:16:43 PM

THIS IS WHY BTCJUA IS ANONYMOUS, THERE ARE NO USERS JUST ADDRESS, NO COUNTRY BORDERS EVERYTHING IS OUT AND PROCEEDED.

not to mention that i gave btc to users for testing, so that would result in

btcjua -> address of tester
address of tester -> btcjua

+ Don't forget btc works differently then ETH, btc uses change address , also lot of users play regularly so if they send

1 btc -> btcjua 0.1 btc
         -> change address 0.9 btc

[ so they placed bet for 0.1btc ] and 0.9 btc went to there btc wallet, so the next time they gonna play the deposit will come from same change address.

this is why you see address, Can you sign message from a address and let me know from which address you need the help ? cause that lot of address and lot of ins and outs and i don't have track of everything since everything is open on blockchain.

Just Sign a message and i can take time to explain that transaction, no problems !

[/url]
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:47:45 PM

Where can we find user who tested this game using this address 1FwKFv4nBkFNUo5Lga3uTwEzxcnParzMcj, won and didn't receive funds?

Excuse me, but if I deposit from address A and win, reward should be sent back to address A. Not to address B or address C:

here you go your (0.001 + 0.002) already returned 14 hour ago by automatic system.

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/f3bab01bae3207925a9ed7c1f79a7d292b93666d87002f84f06079cef3b0ac83

What is this:

More testers?

https://btc.com/351unhQnjwmStBjTPSBd4irM9zMY8RBiNV
https://btc.com/3PM6DPKerEsTNh9a6PLZrpByWFExZ8qAUg
https://btc.com/385x1rmezTJXLXXQSZJjXfS5HFx1LzcLJd
https://btc.com/3Qqw5szcez3oQj694s2HQ9dyu4NLToqJvM
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/3KqYyLqJnSJpA1SJRaDirKFQyUKrtNkPHe --> I don't see this address got payed

+ Don't forget btc works differently then ETH, btc uses change address , also lot of users play regularly so if they send
So if I deposit from my address where will I receive funds? To unknown address? Where?
bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:17:03 AM

Where can we find user who tested this game using this address 1FwKFv4nBkFNUo5Lga3uTwEzxcnParzMcj, won and didn't receive funds?

Excuse me, but if I deposit from address A and win, reward should be sent back to address A. Not to address B or address C:

here you go your (0.001 + 0.002) already returned 14 hour ago by automatic system.

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/f3bab01bae3207925a9ed7c1f79a7d292b93666d87002f84f06079cef3b0ac83

What is this:

More testers?

https://btc.com/351unhQnjwmStBjTPSBd4irM9zMY8RBiNV
https://btc.com/3PM6DPKerEsTNh9a6PLZrpByWFExZ8qAUg
https://btc.com/385x1rmezTJXLXXQSZJjXfS5HFx1LzcLJd
https://btc.com/3Qqw5szcez3oQj694s2HQ9dyu4NLToqJvM
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/3KqYyLqJnSJpA1SJRaDirKFQyUKrtNkPHe --> I don't see this address got payed

So if I deposit from my address where will I receive funds? To unknown address? Where?

yes you got it right, if you play from A then it get paid back to address A.

the address you see was funded was us, so it could be one of change address generated by our old engine which used change address and amount split techniques to minimize fees, also keep in mind that if someone wins biggers then current play address then withraw is pulled from bittrex exchange and that BTC is sent to winner. [ thus 3KqYyLqJnSJpA1SJRaDirKFQyUKrtNkPHe  belongs to exchange api that maintains the payout, not sure or it could be our change address, can't say for sure as we do not keep any data about our players part of anonymity]

[/url]
bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:29:13 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 09:38:26 PM by bitcoinfuck

1✓ all players got payout, some payouts ehere delayed 2-3 hour's but everyone got it.

[...]

3✓ faking bets ?  what that even mean ? this is Blockchain based game not some c class app that i can create fake bets, everything is based on Blockchain there is no database, so its impossible for me to display a value which is not present on Blockchain, every transaction on website has verify button, why don't you click that and see how things works.

I literally randomly picked and showed you 2 addresses which didn't receive payout and then you said they might be your addresses.  Roll Eyes So either:
1) not all players received payout
2) you are faking bets.

What is it?

reason is this forum is very slow way to communicate and lot of people are just trying to increase there post count. which leads to mods deleting there post and creating lot of confusion.

Post archived http://archive.is/co4i1

Now go and report it to moderator.

or that could be input transaction from exchange, wait for update API will filter out those transaction from list.
just wait till i integrate bitcoin core, so there would be no inputs from known sources.

here i am taking time to explain you, try to understand.

1> javascripts renders UI and data on your browser
2> Api doesn't work well with segwit address, all exchange deposits are hidden by default, but sometimes it displays on the betting page like the example below.

3> when an error occurs api doesn't filter out exchange input by default

the betting page is buggy due to this transaction, this is why you are seeing some extra bets, which was supposed to not to been shown [ JUST LIKE OUTPUT TRANSACTION ARE NOT SHOWN]
http://btc.com/bbb88e10465c88327f08ceddcb70aa442dce6998c05be0c5685fe2d8b9f25dd5

4> also don't forget that the data is cached for performance, so lots of transaction are getting repeated, once segwit data is loaded, the transaction with was suppose to hide is shown and random next transaction goes hidden.

I KNOW YOU Won't understand technical so PUT IT THIS WAY
1> my project is new, i can have me and my friends test the site for transaction fees analysis, none of your business !! there is no rule that i can't play on my site, how will i know about performance of website without making transaction myself ? if i want i can play game myself for testing purpose, since i m the owner i don't need to be paid.

SO CAN YOU BE REASONABLE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE AND CONSIDER A BUG AS A BUG, NOT SOME FAKE BETS. YOU ARE SIMPLY SEEING ALL TRANSACTIONS DUE TO SOME GUY USED bc.... address for playing and my basic site didn't had a way to work with that.

i know this is happened and ever since i came to know, i stopped on promoting site and started working on a solution but you guys won't stop, also check updated rules of the thread before posting .

[/url]
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

I literally randomly picked and showed you 2 addresses which didn't receive payout and then you said they might be your addresses.  Roll Eyes So either:
2) you are faking bets.

What is it?
my project is new, i can have me and my friends test the site for transaction fees analysis, none of your business !! there is no rule that i can't play on my site, how will i know about performance of website without making transaction myself ? if i want i can play game myself for testing purpose, since i m the owner i don't need to be paid.
Quoted for record and post archived http://archive.is/HgL9e

I'll rephrase:

Out of 1000 bets showed on your site, how many bets are "real" bets from players, not your "fwiends", you or for testing purposes?
bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:37:19 PM

2) you are faking bets.

What is it?
my project is new, i can have me and my friends test the site for transaction fees analysis, none of your business !! there is no rule that i can't play on my site, how will i know about performance of website without making transaction myself ? if i want i can play game myself for testing purpose, since i m the owner i don't need to be paid.
Quoted for record and post archived http://archive.is/HgL9e

I'll rephrase:

Out of 1000 bets showed on your site, how many bets are "real" bets from players, not your "fwiends", you or for testing purposes?

ill rephase

count the number of bet's,  its not reached 1000 yet, this shows that you are just gere to increase the post count. you have no idea about website dude you even guessed the number wrong lol.

all bets are real, but due to bug its including change address and inputs, as i explained above.

there is not bet's placed by me, all the testing was done on old address. so unless you sign a message from a address i can't waste anymore time with you

[/url]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: