Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Observe the trend and don't get surprised  (Read 749 times)
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:11:39 AM

I agree, the only thing we rely on starting today from cryptocurrency is opportunity, we must take advantage of these opportunities to achieve what we want from cryptocurrency. in my opinion this is good motivation
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:30:05 AM

It is mostly inexperienced traders and investors who panic at every drop in price. Volatility is a common n factor in cryptocurrency, and while we are optimistic about a pump in price we should always consider that it could go the other way.
And try to predict the market movements, that way you would not be caught in the middle.

Yes, learning the process is very important. the very unpredictability of the Crypto Market needs a lot analysis, the trends on the market, volume of market capital on ups and down, the consumers behavior towards such coin, the market fundamentals, a lot of indicators need to be studied and make a sound decision for such possible investment. Market Volatility is so high, negative Speculation posted all over the social media, print, and even on broadcast. all of this once considered help out for us either relax or be more patient as the crypto market having a lot to confront with. i am still positive that once everything has settled down, it will be a thing to be as Hot Topic on all the platform of discusdion. Stay positive this will just passing thru..Market Volatility comes with the market.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:56:29 AM

continue to observe the changes and continue to follow existing trends will be able to give his own advantage. a market that could not be predicted at least could be anticipated by always keeping track of to learn the fundamentals are there in order to still get lucky. trade without having any insight just only get empty results.
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 04:07:39 AM

I didn't think it would get down too much like this now. I can't believe that Ethereum is under $100 now, it was $1400 at its peak early of this year, now it decreased 15 times in price, it's disaster for all Ethereum holders.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:31:29 AM

There are indeed many opportunities created on crypto but not many have noticed. they prefer to wait and hold and this makes them not following the trend that there is so much that is left behind with a good opportunity to get the results most likely does not have to be taking every opportunity to get lucky because conditions that are currently difficult to find results if you don't follow the trend.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:00:18 AM

Nice very encouraging words. Train yourself also of getting used to this market. If you are not ready for the consequences then you shouldn't be here. A lot of opportunities are opening and this has been recognized by most if the market isn't so good.
While the newbies, they all think that its all going to an end which they lack of understanding and experiencing on how the market should go through it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

Its hard to read market trend unless we have good trading skill and having knowledge about technical analysis. Studying market movement is hard but its profitable if we able to read market trend and having good technical analysis. Its true that we should studying market trend to make profits in uncertain market condition
EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:21:16 AM

Waiting for Bitcoin 1k

This is a bad omen mate. That's a tragic low when go down to that price. Just hoping it wouldn't reached on that level cause many will fall out on this field once it happened.

Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:49:57 AM

In trading in financial markets, including cryptocurrency, you should always follow the trend. Those who try to swim against the current are likely to fail. Many say that the time has come to buy bitcoins and altcoins because they are at the bottom, but I think it is too early to do that. The bottom has not yet passed and Bitcoin will fall even lower. I think the decline will continue until about February and then recovery will begin. To what values does bitcoin fall I even dread to think.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:42:14 AM

Crypto market is volatile, which requires us to be more observant in seeing opportunities. we are not people who regulate crypto or the government will provide regulation. so don't wait too long, this is a good time for investment.
Many investors are investing in this time in crypto while the same time many people who are not aware of the coming future of crypto are selling their coins. So the price is in low while in actual the coming month will bring bigger investors and will rise the value so investing now is a good opportunity.

Yes, only the people who are having vast experience about how crypto currencies have traded in the past, are deciding to hold their coins and also opting for buying more whenever they are seeing cheaper price levels.

We need to keep buying so that we can ensure about having good average buying levels which is more important for calculating good profits as no one will not be able to buy at the exact lower price levels. Investing right now will be the best option in my opinion too.
Eat.Sleep.Bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:59:37 AM

Buying those coins right now is probably a nice time and hold it for the next years. Because as I can see it, more opportunities are happening in the next following years. And I believe that the dump price will be no more in the future.

darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:39:31 AM

follow the flow of trends will be brought to the profit. But while trying to fight off this flow or stop to follow existing trends than do not hope that it will bring results. Crypto is not a thing that can bring results when only silence alone and does not want to develop and follow existing trends.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:17:15 AM

I do not see any motivation for the Altcoin to recover except to look at Bitcoin's news. So this trend can last a long time when BTC can really recover.
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:35:50 AM

follow the flow of trends will be brought to the profit. But while trying to fight off this flow or stop to follow existing trends than do not hope that it will bring results. Crypto is not a thing that can bring results when only silence alone and does not want to develop and follow existing trends.
absolutely right, while trying to stop or resist the flow of trends that existed then surely will be kicked out and not even be able to follow the development. get lucky is obviously difficult when trying to fight the trend. Thus the trend is going to be decisive and try to follow it will take to secure.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:00:03 AM

I think everyone is just Capitulating.
Just wait till the Despair phase comes in... It will seem like crypto is not gonna survive anymore.
But eventually crypto will still survive.

- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:54:36 AM

It is very important to follow the trend of the market, especially during this time of the bear. We have to pay attention to the market trends and not to rebate them. Trending against the trend is the biggest mistake people make in this market. Trading against the market is good when we are in the bull era. During this time of the bear, it is difficult to have pleasant surprises.
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:50:09 AM

No one can accurately predict what the market will do although analysis can help but if you're new to this its best to first learn as much as you can about past trends and also where the market is presently going and how the technologies are evolving before starting to put your money anywhere so you don't have unrealistic expectations

djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:04:24 AM

Indeed, the cryptocurrency is unpredictable, even everyone who were said to has a huge experience in cryptocurrency doesn't able to perfectly predict the market condition.
So, it will just like the title that you mentioned if we need to keep on observing and follow the trend, that would be the safest strategy in cryptocurrecy market.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 04:23:37 AM

Whales and big pocket people in the community always make sure that the price will go down.
They will sell high and buy lower. this is a strategy to make them get more tokens in the market.
But once this happen we are expecting a huge pump in price.

I didn't get it, I thought they also want to see price higher than this time. If as you think, then I don't think we will be able to see the price of bitcoin rising higher, because once the price rises, there will be many people selling it.

of course Whales and other communities want the price to continue to rise, but of course there is a moment in itself, so at this moment most likely is a moment for them to buy and save BTC. But if you only expect the price to rise without any reason behind it, it will also be difficult

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: