Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This why you shouldn't be worried  (Read 2991 times)
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

We should not be worried because it will definitely comeback. It will bounce back guys. It is just the same as in the year of 2016 that it is very low and suddenly when 2017 enters, the price jumps high. Just wait.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

Comforting image to relax a little bit during this crisis time, but each period of time is unique. The factors that lead to those price variations aren't the same, so I think they aren't comparable. What we see now is something inedit, like those price fluctuations were inedit on their respective times.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:06:51 PM

And that is why am not letting bitcoin go off me no matter what whether sun or rain i am not giving up . Bitcoin has proven it capabilities and am sure it going to bounce back like something and like never before.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
Gabrielexas (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 04:21:41 PM

Comforting image to relax a little bit during this crisis time, but each period of time is unique. The factors that lead to those price variations aren't the same, so I think they aren't comparable. What we see now is something inedit, like those price fluctuations were inedit on their respective times.

That is true that each cycle had a different factor, but again none of them were the same factor and still bitcoin is here and still strong. Just to imagine that after so many manipulation, hard forks, exchange hacking, government bans, scared buyers who came late into the game and I guess the list can go on... 1 bitcoin still worth over $4,000 USD. That to me shows me where the real value is and how devalued the US dollar and other fiat currencies are and that if bitcoin was not to stay it should be dead long ago but let's wait and see but there is one thing we can do, keep trading, using and saving that is how we will make that comeback become faster.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:54:42 PM

Well if we are a true crypto believer and we ingage in crypto for a couple of year maybe we know about its price before. The price of bitcoin from the start is really small than what it is now today. So even if we are on a huge dip we can see that it has still a big value if we keeping to compair it on its past price. So we don't need to be or get worried everything may back to green someday.
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:03:04 PM

I agree this has already happened, but not the fact that the story will repeat. It is possible that Bitcoin will not return to its peaks.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

People want to have bitcoin at the high price and they just think it will go higher and higher
those people who panic now don't really understand cryptocurrency and they are just in hype with BTC.
Those who understand the community are not worried, well they do buy more at this season.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:34:52 PM

Firs off all search the google "how to add image in bitcoin-talk" , you will find threads about this.

the problem about this crash is that right now most of the people have heard about btc and cryptos ,this means that the  chnace of explosive growth is small in future.
Also i think that there is almost no chnace of big growth in next few months.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:41:09 PM

We are different and so it is expected how we react to such situations will be different.  It is normal for one to be worried, especially when expectations are not coming as one think. Yet it should be reasonable to study trends. Bitcoin is an opportunity. It is great to hold on to it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:51:56 PM

This is what I'm trying to prove every day to my friends who are in a disturbed state due to the situation in the crypto market. All this has been and will be more than once. Therefore, it is pointless to worry. Bitcoin falls and rises, it is the law of the market.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:20:16 PM

This had shown that this slump is not the  worst in history except it deepens towards $3000. It is an encouragement to all enthusiasts that better days are ahead and all we need is patience , more important thing is to get rightly positioned for the next bull run

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:28:20 PM

Yeh, I think that we need to wait some time. Every time while the market is falling we need to buy more bitcoins and after sell at higher prices. As for me, I don't panic, it's better to hold now.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:39:32 PM

I don't worry because I understand that btc will rise in price as according to the forecast the market will recover soon. I hope that 2019-2020 will be the better year for the crypto market

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dmw87

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:55:34 PM

You just have to be patient tbh.
M4NDELL

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:04:57 PM

This had shown that this slump is not the  worst in history except it deepens towards $3000. It is an encouragement to all enthusiasts that better days are ahead and all we need is patience , more important thing is to get rightly positioned for the next bull run
The problem is that we do not know when the market will recover. In fact, it is not so important how much the cost of Bitcoin drops, as when growth begins - in a month, half a year or a few years.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:34:50 PM

This is why you shouldn't be worried and should understand how bitcoin works

That's what you wanted to post
It will definitely rise again. all that matters is what one's strategy is. One should know when to exit or how long to hold. Either way, we are in it for profits, Isn't it?

ps. sorry I don't know how to load an image  Grin
It's all okay, Newbies are restricted from posting images but once you rank up to Jr Member, You should be able to pst images.

This is nice and how to explain the dumping/falling of bitcoin value so this is enough explanation for those asking and to those negative thinkers that bitcoin was dying but this is enough explanation  to us that it is normal and if we can see the chart their is a big changing or fluctuation of bitcoin value so we need is patient and wait because in the near future it will rise again that we didn't  expect the value.
jointherevolution

Activity: 229

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:00:51 PM

The market will recover as markets go up and down all the time. New comers are scared that this is te end, thy have not experience in this market and some do not know about what crypto is. They should research. Buying without understanding of the use is like the worst thing you can do.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:17:48 PM

This is good image. It should be shown to everyone who still has some doubts about bitcoin. Because now a lot of posts are being created where they discuss that bitcoin has died.
messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:29:01 PM

and this time it will also grow and will cost above $ 20k. be patient

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Gabrielexas (OP)

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:32:40 PM

Firs off all search the google "how to add image in bitcoin-talk" , you will find threads about this.

the problem about this crash is that right now most of the people have heard about btc and cryptos ,this means that the  chnace of explosive growth is small in future.
Also i think that there is almost no chnace of big growth in next few months.

Apparently I did all right but because I'm a new member I'm not allowed to load photos...

As to your comment hearing about bitcoin and understanding about bitcoin are 2 different things. Most people may have "heard" about it but most people do not really "understand" about it, and even with just the knowing we achieved what has been achieved imagine when understanding kicks in. I think the next cycle will enter the understanding phase as many late players in the game now start to understand the opportunity lost and do "understand" that now, as well as many start to understand what bitcoin and crypto means.

Also not just to think about who have heard or understood about bitcoin, but I think next cycles will also be different as they will be the cycles of "implementation" from businesses which are engaging into crypto projects.

So the previous cycles until now were based on the "knowing" and "speculating" of bitcoin. Now we will be probably start the cycles of the "understanding" and "implementing" the bitcoin, and I'm sure these new cycles and stages will not deliver poor results.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: