Bitcoin Forum
August 25, 2024, 02:19:04 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This why you shouldn't be worried  (Read 3013 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:17:54 AM

From the graphic you show us, bitcoin price always volatile but always bouncing up and reach highest price. I am believe bitcoin will reach highest price again and maybe reach $25k in near future. Better keep hold bitcoin for long term because bitcoin is like digital gold
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:42:54 AM

An illustration so we need to panic at the price of bitcoin because there are times to go up and there are times for low prices. We can see charts every year and every change in the crypto market. Everything will be fine and again it will develop well.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:43:57 AM

This image about bitcoin reveals a lot information about its price behavior,  some schools of thought believed that history repeat itself as far as price is concerned above all the image has proven to us beyond doubt about the price recovery of bitcoin but how far its going last ? no one is sure about that.
This image about bitcoin reveals a lot information about its price behavior,  some schools of thought believed that history repeat itself as far as price is concerned above all the image has proven to us beyond doubt about the price recovery of bitcoin but how far its going last ? no one is sure about that.
If you are aware of how crypto works and understand its nature then price correction is not something to worry much about. Its volatility is not the reason for us to panic, because we know that its normal and market can certainly bounce back. Volatility is part of market growth and in generating profit. With the current state of the market what we can do is to continue learning to gain more knowledge and experience, and stay patient.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

Definitely Bitcoin price will bounce back and make a new high. We are about hitting the low for this term of price war against bitcoin. Remember we had the same scenario last year between October and November last year and just after that we had the new high in price made by bitcoin. We are hoping this year will not be different. So there is no need to be worried.
MRY

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

I'm not worried about bitcoin right now because I believe that bitcoin has a good future and will continue to survive and will continue to grow, so bitcoin is a good investment and will be profitable
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:39:07 AM

Thanks for sharing this, though am not worried before but it will go along way in strengthening the hearts of the weaklings and Newbies. Cryptocurrency is here to stay for life but things like this is part of the game, it doesn't mean that it is the end of the game.
Gabrielexas (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 10:42:15 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 12:03:48 PM by Gabrielexas

The Illustration shows the following averages:

1) An average of 2 years from now to hit next All Time High at around $50K as per the 158% average growth
2) But it shows also that the low it can go for now is between $780 USD to $2,000 USD judging by the average on the graph of how close the lowest was to previous high.

So it will go up eventually, but be ready guys it can crash soon between $780 to $2,000. Be ready and don't let that demotivate you.
Soniapanesar

Activity: 42
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

I think for long term holders bitcoin is good best.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:33:40 AM

Yes, we shouldn't worried about.As long that there are people keep on investing on bitcoin it's not the end of the race.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

a very brief of what btc has passed through in the last 10 years since inception , i believe it will definitely raise again and is going to take some year but many newbies and noobs are hoping for new ATH this december which will definitely not happen .

AshleyFurious

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:19:57 PM

Btc goes to adoption, so it will be used by more and more people. We should not be worried - btc has a bright future!
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:21:51 PM

yes I also hope this is just a cycle, actually what makes investors panic is not because the price is down, but because there is too much news that corners and worsens the atmosphere, but I'm sure there are still many true investors who save their bitcoin and hope this red zone will soon passed and bitcoin can jump high again
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:04:08 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 04:35:07 PM by carriebee

I'm not worried about bitcoin right now because I believe that bitcoin has a good future and will continue to survive and will continue to grow, so bitcoin is a good investment and will be profitable
This is good thing you still believe and not worried on bitcoin price to continue it’s function to all users. These time price went down with so many predictions it could regain in time. I had a high believe this is good investment indeed.
messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:51:07 PM

I am more than confident that this time everything will happen the same way and we will again see the bulls in action

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:59:08 PM

when? when the bitcoin reach the new ATH? is this possible that bitcoin will reach the new ATH? maybe more than $15000 right now the price is around $3000-$4000.. is it possible?

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:49:40 AM

We have worried about how drop and lower price of bitcoin right now, I think bitcoin could never back again to $10,000 at the new year, many possible thing with bitcoin will be drop or higher.
I think everyone is worried that this will make prices continue to weaken now, worries make you not sure that the price of bitcoin can recover and make you feel scared, and finally you do panic selling, you don't have to worry mate, the market will return to normal and improve next year, hopefully there is something big positive waiting for bitcoin
Patient_Zero

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:21:23 AM

Our goal is profit. In any case, to achieve the goal, patience and calmness are necessary. Based on your table, you can observe the pattern in the price change and conclude that in the future Bitcoin will become even more expensive.
if our goal is short-term profit, a table that always displays prices from time to time is really necessary, because we have the right to trade from time to time, but if our target is long-term, then the price table always shows the price situation of time is not needed, because we don't need to observe at any time, because our profit target is indeed long-term, bitcoin is indeed suitable for long-term infestations.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:38:40 AM

Just as the bull market comes and goes, the bear market does likewise. There is no permanent trend in crypto and this is how the market works. It should be expected that after every huge bull market like what was seen in December, 2017, there is definitely a correction period afterwards. This is what we are experiencing now but the good news is, this will not last forever, so boost your confidence and buy more BTC now.
Aramazdi

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:34:02 AM

it just a specilation right? maybe it can't be happen and maybe happen, no one knows about it right? but if you believe in bitcoin you should know that bitcoin is the one interesting digital currency in the woel
in trading all possibilities must exist, including in the bitcoin currency, nothing is impossible, all possible, so if we dare to trade in bitcoin buying and selling, we must always be ready to profit and always ready to lose, but we really don't need to worry about the future of bitcoin, because now the currency is experiencing a transition from a manual system to a digital system, so the future currency can certainly be a single currency in digital form, we all hope that bitcoin will become the single currency in the world.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:43:18 AM

This bitcoin look like a game to me. even though there has been many theory about bitcoin been manipulated but some other factors such as banning and regulation news which also affect the price couldnt make someone conclude that the manipulation is real but one major thing that bitcoin is teaching everyone is to learn from what has happened in the past and this is exactly what we are all seen in the image post by the op but the fact is when will bitcoin reach its lowest peak. if i buy today How sure am I that I am buying at the deep.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: