Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:30:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This why you shouldn't be worried  (Read 2991 times)
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:22:24 AM

I am always worried about how drop and lower of bitcoin price, many time I checked never got good and positive thing for bitcoin could growing up and always down, when this moment will be end and bitcoin could be on higher.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:55:55 AM

I try not to worry about this situation but will look to the future if bitcoin still has a high value than other coins. Every bitcoin movement always affects all coins, the parenting coin does have this energy and will bring it to a better level.
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:00:47 AM

because I'm ready for every good or bad situation. because I always try and be sure. it is impossible for all the businesses I doubt to get results. the important thing is I have to be patient and work a lot as much as possible .

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:21:01 AM

I am always worried about how drop and lower of bitcoin price, many time I checked never got good and positive thing for bitcoin could growing up and always down, when this moment will be end and bitcoin could be on higher.
well, anxiety will always be there when you hold assets in your wallet. however, of course some people hold back from that happening, because they believe in the potential that is owned by bitcoin. well, but I think for now, there are many people who sell their assets.
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:30:47 AM

Yes we're not worrying. Because I know it will pump year by year. The price will dump because of the panic sellers, but it is not the end. Bitcoin has a good potential cryptocurrency.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:37:25 AM

This is why you shouldn't be worried and should understand how bitcoin works

ps. sorry I don't know how to load an image  Grin
I guess that image speaks a lot but you can't blame those people from being worried especially those who invested in Bitcoin at its peak price of $19,000 US dollars and they are now absolutely frustrated because most of the hodls and expects that this November will be the start of the bullish season of Crypto Currencies. I know that there a lot in here that lose a lot of money on investing on Bitcoin but it isn't Bitcoin's fault because in the first place Bitcoin isn't an investment and even in the Bitcoin white paper it does not indicate or tells anyone to invest in it. Bitcoin is a form of digital or electronic money that cuts down the trust issues on third parties and it is a peer to peer transaction that makes it easier for everyone to use it.
The real goal of Bitcoin is different from today because these days it becomes an investment medium and people decides what it will be, because of its decentralized nature.

Just like what I always say. It is better to invest only the money that a person affords to lose rather than risking everything in this very volatile and wild industry of Crypto Currencies.  Cool
I agree with you on the nature and operations of bitcoin/cryptocurrency as a digital currency which seek to eliminate the third party system, but the fact still remains that high number of those who are buying bitcoin today are not interested on it functions as a currency rather they are more interested on profits maximization that is why bitcoin is seen as an investment rather then a currency. And those who bought it at the peak of the bullish run last year will definitely be worried but if they take they time to understand how the bitcoin network work which is volatility and unpredictability then they will simply hodl and hope for a better days ahead.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:59:06 AM

Bitcoin's history is now a warning and contemplates Bitcoin when it first came out in 2009 and 2010,
for me I don't need to worry about Bitcoin at this time, in this market speculation there is indeed a price going up and down, the main thing is that all bitcoin users still believe and believe Bitcoin will be successful again.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 06:12:27 AM

Statistically it is very exciting bitcoin, when prices really fall. People can be hit by it, but the process from year to year is very real bitcoin growth. So, when low prices like now are suitable to put money to invest.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:10:11 AM

That's how the market is, there is a bullish tend and a bearish trend. when there is a bullish trend, Often times we forget that it's not there forever and don't remember to brace the ugly bearish trend which happens afterward.

Today I read about what's happening the stock market and realized that it's not only happening in crypto. So we should just keep strong, this won't last forever
I agree. After a bearish market is bullish which we can wait to come because that will come just be patient. It is not the end on bitcoin but a new beginning, lets buy more quietly and hold it stronger. It is  an opportunity to buy more volume so let's wait bullish market with good amount of coin because that will be worth to wait much longer.

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:25:22 AM

it just a specilation right? maybe it can't be happen and maybe happen, no one knows about it right? but if you believe in bitcoin you should know that bitcoin is the one interesting digital currency in the woel

All of us here are free to express our opinion and that could be base on our analysis of course for what we can about what is happening in crypto world or bitcoin. And we also know that trading industry was too unpredictable to guess what could be the price of the coins as well, right? But at this point of time we should still be a bullish while the market is down, just hold for awhile.
AshleyFurious

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:20:28 PM

Statistically it is very exciting bitcoin, when prices really fall. People can be hit by it, but the process from year to year is very real bitcoin growth. So, when low prices like now are suitable to put money to invest.

Generally, btc is growing, so any price is good if we assume the next bull cycle will happen and raise the price to a new high. The price of 3000-4000 is excellent to enter!
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

This is why you shouldn't be worried and should understand how bitcoin works

ps. sorry I don't know how to load an image  Grin
The images shows that bitcoin always have big dump but have double big pump. Even we encounter this dump we must believe that there will also a big pump just like what happen last year where the price of bitcoin was pump to the moon. I hope this coming 2019 there will also another big pump.
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

it is indeed like this that bitcoin, up and down no one knows the time, if worrying about bitcoin being of low value, and afraid of bitcoin falling, that means it is not ready to go into the bitcoin business

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:49:06 PM

Bitcoin cannot be erase in this world of crypto that very volatile even expectations are not reliable source to follow. I believed that bitcoin will go further and make better things into countries good economic growth and development. I'm not so worried to bitcoin as a matter of fact I know it will rise again base on my observation.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:11:11 PM

I'm not so worried to bitcoin as a matter of fact I know it will rise again base on my observation.
What do you observe? give me a more detailed explanation.
I think, anything related to interests. At present, the fall of bitcoin is caused by hashrate war, so I think bitcoin is still a lot of weaknesses. If one day the miners are banned by the state, then how will bitcoin stay alive?
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

I'm not so worried to bitcoin as a matter of fact I know it will rise again base on my observation.
What do you observe? give me a more detailed explanation.
I think, anything related to interests. At present, the fall of bitcoin is caused by hashrate war, so I think bitcoin is still a lot of weaknesses. If one day the miners are banned by the state, then how will bitcoin stay alive?

Miners are everywhere so i'm not that concerned about bans. What made think is when the price of btc dropped too low that it'll be hard for these miners to cope with mining costs. And whales wouldn't want that to happen so i guess that though calms me in a way at this time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

because bitcoin is very valuable in the eyes of the public compared to the others and not once do you underestimate this because it can generate very much money.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:13:29 AM

We should not be worried of crypto market today even if bearish trend take over long because this is normal behavior of digital money. Maybe no bullish trend will happen this year, but it might be happen next year 2019 and much higher than all bullish trend that were happened from previous years. So dont get worried of this long bearish market trend.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:24:30 AM

Normally after great distress there will have good things. Let us continually be optimistic and hopeful of crypto recovery to overcome this bearish momentum. This is not forever decline because life is full of color specially in crypto that make more changes from time to time

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:15:09 AM

that's a good thing to see.

but question is recover + pump  take time more then before, when its gonna make its price cover.  that's the problem 😐😐 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: