Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:15:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This why you shouldn't be worried  (Read 2991 times)
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 10:59:32 PM

right, we have to know that bitcoin prices have grown every year and will develop, so we don't need to worry about the current market conditions because bitcoin will still be able to survive and will definitely recover soon and have high prices again

aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:13:06 PM

This is why you shouldn't be worried and should understand how bitcoin works

ps. sorry I don't know how to load an image  Grin

People who follow the market for a long time aware of this trend. Every year there is the same thing and every year beginners in the field of cryptocurrency begin to sow panic at the first price reduction. This table is my screensaver that would remember and be reasonable in their decisions in the market. Now is the best time to shop.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:16:04 PM

Every time the same story) I have a friend who bought bitcoin only at dawn when it was born and keeps it until now. I was very surprised that he did not sell a single coin when the growth was very large (about$20,000). I think this guy really knows something and holds the coins to the last.

beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:38:31 AM

It is true that if we can follow and learn about each market movement, that concern does not need to be there. Every incident must have positive and negative aspects, all of this depends on us responding. At present, the market has good expectations and starts to stabilize, although the up and down is not too deep.

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:57:45 AM

For all the odds encountered by the market , all are affected by the bearish market season , but the crypto holders should not be worried about this events , because this would pass after all it settle , what we gonna do right now is to continue the crypto activities and always believing in crypto currency.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
yowelfree

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:20:32 AM

Yes mate getting worried comes when an investor invest what he cannot afford to loose. But bitcoin will rise because it fluctuates like the market.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
LieTOme

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

worry and panic, of course we have, but maybe by knowing all the risks that will be obtained for investing in crypto currencies, because our beliefs and patience are the main capital in investing in crypto currencies.
paz-1991

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:15:46 AM

Yes mate getting worried comes when an investor invest what he cannot afford to loose. But bitcoin will rise because it fluctuates like the market.

Yes, this is really a good point! The circumstances in which investors start this story are different, we're all from the different backgrounds and there are those who invest in order to gain a lot and right now. Market of cryptocurrencies is extremely volatile, extremely being an understatement. This is a marathon, not a sprint for those who are willing to wait and be patient. For the rest, it can be an easy moment if you are constantly monitoring the market and lucky enough to catch it at the right time. I really admire anyone who bought when the price was couple of hundreds or thousands and chased out at 20k. I believe that it will take a while for it to recover but the fact is that it will prevail.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:35:59 AM

What i am afraid of is that 39months of falling 3 years and 3 months is bot that short for every cryptonians to wait or accumulate time,specially when time comes we are in deep problem and needed our cryptocoins to be converted to fiat.but as i am seeing this chard i saw that we must add motivation to taste the sweetness of victory over this hardship
GoodAltcoin

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:38:33 AM

I am not worried. The photo that is posted shows it well. This should be considered as a good opportunity for new investors to enter the market. This has a positive influence if you look at the wider picture. Again, I apologize to any of you that are affected by the situation. I'm not much of an investor in the BTC game, the money I put in it I consider lost and forgotten and I am interested in keeping it that way for a couple of decades. Let us see where will the game take us.
ict

Activity: 466

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

That is very true. bitcoin has a period of movement so that in that period the value of bitcoin can change without us being able to predict. and each period of the bitcoin movement will have an upper and lower limit value. so if the bitcoin has touched the lower limit then the value will increase and vice versa.
oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:51:51 PM

The rise and fall of bitcoin too me is jut a normal phase of life which shows that life is full of ups and own. The pictographic representation says it all. I think it will also guide us to stop believing in all those predictions that's always flying up and down
Gabrielexas (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:13:33 PM

If you look at the image the next average All time high will be in 1.8 year (around 2 years) and it could go close to 50K, so that is good news.

However if you look at the data on the picture and analyse the average crash as compared to the previous all time high before it start the recovery process bitcoin can go as low as between $800 USD to $2,500 USD. So be prepared for this kind of drop and don't rely that the recovery to the next all time high will start in January or even on 2019, it could well start on 2020 only. Be strong and patient.
Marbelli

Activity: 182

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:19:25 PM

something tells me that this time bitcoin will not be able to rise in price and break through its maximum value in price

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Gabrielexas (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

something tells me that this time bitcoin will not be able to rise in price and break through its maximum value in price

You need to explain your "something" in words so that we understand the logic. However all crashes had a reason like this one. Don't take it for granted, these are cycles, and bitcoin will go high again, but it will again crash after that. Until it stabilises it will have these cycles going on. The 20K will not be the top price of bitcoin ever, it will go higher in the future, but this will not be either the last time it crashes after it takes off again, it will most likely crash again.

The question is how many of these hyper cycles we will have, and the question for that will be adoption and usage but as we  still far from mass adoption be ready for these cycles and take the most of them. Sell some when it is high and accumulate when it low that is the game you need to play.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 06:08:36 PM

This is the rule of the market to go the down for move to up. This is running from many years and investors are following this formula. Bitcoin is not moving down for end the game rather it is making a space to shoot any time to go the moon. so should not worried about it at all.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:18:36 PM

at least we still have hope to believe in the existence of bitcoin in 2019 because that's how crypto works there is always a fixed price change

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:24:11 PM

It is so, although I also consider that past successes do not guarantee future successes, it is known that bitcoin always recovers, so we have 10 years in this and btc is higher than ever, even at this price (of course if we discount the madness of last year, which we all know was an extraordinary bubble).
pptIox

Activity: 61
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:07:06 AM

The problem I am most worried about right now is not the price of bitcoin, but many people reject bitcoin, they do not accept bitcoin and think this may be scam.
Although I told them that Bitcoin has lived for 10 years and has risen thousands of times, no matter what I say, they simply think that this is a pyramid scheme, not because Bitcoin is really valuable.
This is my current confusion, I hope that Bitcoin can have some positive changes in the user experience.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:50:36 AM

This chart proved that the price of the bitcoin can rise up again. According to this chart,  the price of the bitcoin dropped so much but the bitcoin overcome it and regain its losses. We should not lose our hope because bitcoin can rise up again.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████