Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This why you shouldn't be worried  (Read 2994 times)
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:50:52 PM

Guys be hopeful that bitcoin will go up again based on the data yes I believe that too, but don't take it for granted that it will happen "soon" or right away in 2019 or that we have already hit the bottom. Seriously bitcoin can go as low as $800 USD based on the same data so be hopeful but be ready for this drop to happen and to have a possible low price for most of 2019.

Yet do not let this push you down, as it will come up again in due course.

It is impossible to keep the price so low for so long. A whole year to keep bitcoin below the level of $ 1000 will lead from bitcoin all currently available investors. And as you know these investors and now not very much, so this situation is very unlikely.
paz-1991

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

The better you understand how btc works, the less worries you will have.
I am sure it will become more widespread soon

Great line, bravo!

As always, knowledge is the power that we should all be seeking. The more you get into the matter and the technology, the more you do your research and expand your knowledge, you will be more calm and peaceful. The panic is being spread by the masses and the people that expected some quick, easy money without doing any research and without understanding what are they getting themselves into.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:20:08 PM

I think that btc is the best coin which is very powerful and i m sure that it will be able to win the market. To my mind, this will happen in the upcoming year. 2019 is going to be a great year for crypto

Of course it is. If all altcoins fail it doesn't mean anything for Bitcoin. If Bitcoin crashes to 0 it will be the death of altcoins. At least in the short run. Maybe after a while people will have confidence to touch cryptocurrencies again, but all altcoin holders have to not only worry about their altcoin being successful but also about Bitcoin.
Gabrielexas (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:41:18 PM

Guys be hopeful that bitcoin will go up again based on the data yes I believe that too, but don't take it for granted that it will happen "soon" or right away in 2019 or that we have already hit the bottom. Seriously bitcoin can go as low as $800 USD based on the same data so be hopeful but be ready for this drop to happen and to have a possible low price for most of 2019.

Yet do not let this push you down, as it will come up again in due course.

It is impossible to keep the price so low for so long. A whole year to keep bitcoin below the level of $ 1000 will lead from bitcoin all currently available investors. And as you know these investors and now not very much, so this situation is very unlikely.

I didn't mean all year 2019 with bitcoin below $1000. My analyses is that it will hit the bottom anywhere between $800 and $2,000 and then will start the recovery. So we could see maybe in 2019 3k , then 5k and so on... who knows by end of 2019 hitting already $10K or a bit more.... but I believe the really boost will occur in 2020. Of course it could happen during 2019 but I still think price it will hit half lower than what it is now, I don't think we have hit the bottom yet but of course I could be totally wrong Smiley
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:27:10 AM

Yes bitcoin always recover and reach new highest price. I think in bear market right now, we should not worry about bitcoin price because it will reach highest again. Better keep our coin for long term because its long term investment and i am believe its more profitable if we keep it for long term

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:57:30 AM

Yes bitcoin always recover and reach new highest price. I think in bear market right now, we should not worry about bitcoin price because it will reach highest again. Better keep our coin for long term because its long term investment and i am believe its more profitable if we keep it for long term

We don't need to aim to have Bitcoin has the highest price, I will just do what I needed to do.

There are a lot of times in the past that Bitcoin will not let me gain a good amount of profit in time, but that is just stupid of me. We don't need to rely on how Bitcoin price or the market is experiencing right now, we should be relying on ourselves as an experienced traders and investors. Prices changes but we  can improve ourselves and create strategies to overcome this kind of decline.
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:01:03 AM

everyone who is worried about bitcoin really need to see this and be convinced bitcoin will rise again soonest. Prices are down for now doesnt mean bitcoin is down....no need to worry just buy and hodl
all say buy and buy bitcoin, I think it needs to be patient in buying bitcoin because market prices show the price of bitcoin is still moving down so you can have the chance to buy bitcoin at the cheapest price. make the best use of opportunities.

lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

I think that btc is the best coin which is very powerful and i m sure that it will be able to win the market. To my mind, this will happen in the upcoming year. 2019 is going to be a great year for crypto

I hope that you are right. I am trying not to read pessimistic prognoses and  I do not listen to the skeptics who say that the market will be red for more than two years. I am waiting for the bulls.
Blocktopian88

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

There is a sentence occurred to me  just now, "a bearish-looking market that many may have missed:it also has become a real test for the crypto projects that rushed out during the bull market earlier this year.And only the really good ones may survive the cold winter".
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

The records are straight and detailed,  it's not the first time we will see this kind of dip.  It's a certainty that we will be back at the top. Only the time frame and the pushing force is what we don't know.  So we should be hopeful and plan towards this.  Let's stop panicking. 
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:35:06 PM

if I'm never worried bro. but the problem is why the price always goes down so many people stop investing. because they think that investing in the world of bitcoin does not have a positive impact on its users

This is just a frequent fluctuation and this is just the first time it drops too bad and will rise again at higher prices and will give you greater profits and will be much more profitable with what you lose, do not worry and let wait Roll Eyes.

Indeed, seeing the current price is quite alarming, in addition to investors stopping their investments, miners also stopped mining because they were afraid of losing money. But this is what happens and we must be able to overcome it. By continuing to learn to read charts and keep up with market developments we will understand and be able to overcome the problems that occur.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
sikkan

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

Why worry. I see that many people still interested in bitcoin and even buy it and some companies even accept payment in bitcoins. I guess bitcoin is still in the game.

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:02:05 PM

Compare to previous years base on that statistic i could say why should i worry because now bitcoin has a great value compare to the last so bitcoin has a chance to grow again in again because of thr popularity and usable for many people we can say you can earn not what you expecr but thiers a word that you will earn for that value.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:45:44 AM

For me, as long as bitcoin is fighting and have resistance then no point of worrying too much. As long as I can see that there's still people buying, using and trading bitcoin and there's resistance to go much lower then I'm still on this ride.

Yes, just invest and believe that bitcoin will rise again and not sell until the price increases again and we will be profitable. Bitcoin, it always fights and I think we have to, slow down and think more then you will understand Grin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:21:40 AM

This is why you shouldn't be worried and should understand how bitcoin works

ps. sorry I don't know how to load an image  Grin

Unfortunately there are only few peoples who can waiting patiently for the bitcoin value to recover.
Of course we will worrying if our money value keep decreasing because our bitcoin price keep falling.
But this is not the end of bitcoin, the past crashes tell us that bitcoin always hit all time high although there is no guarantee it will happening again in the future.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:40:09 AM

This is absolutely correct it happened in the past and it is definitely happening right now and we really don't know when bear market will end. This is a good post to enlighten and educate people that in crypto it is not always going up, there is a time of correction and downtrend.

udam

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

Most people don't believe this even if it shows several this kind of recovering happened several times at history of bit-coin. People will regret who left the market because of this bear market. experienced people see this as huge opportunity.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:31:31 PM

This is absolutely correct it happened in the past and it is definitely happening right now and we really don't know when bear market will end. This is a good post to enlighten and educate people that in crypto it is not always going up, there is a time of correction and downtrend.
Yes, absolutely this is very important to uplifting the spirit and strengthen the patience of many.The current situation is quite alarming rate is decreasing continuously. The top btc holders are now thinking of releasing the tokens before its too late. The feelings and opinions are normal, but me I stay to believe and continue to trust the btc and hoping for the brighter and better rates in next few days or weeks. If we founded with te strong believe and trust we will not easily get disappointed with the things that are happening right now.
Tr0p1k

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

I'm not worried i don't follow the charts..

I made good profits with ico investments and dumped all my bags to cash out 50% on my bankaccount and invested in BTC with the other 50%.

If BTC goes dies i'm not worried, but if it goes to $100000 maybe over couple years i will dump 50% of my BTC to cash out on my bankaccount and hold the rest forever.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:49:16 PM

Thanks for the information so people who invest in cryptocurrency, especially on BTC, will have more faith. I hope the trend will similar like years before so the history will repeat itself. And now it around -83% decreased.
Yes and this the chance to catch the market right now. If we are let, then we will miss a big opportunity to cut a huge profit. Because after some days, bitcoin will be rising rapidly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: