Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This why you shouldn't be worried  (Read 3003 times)
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:56:19 PM

As you said that Crypto and bitcoin holders shouldn't be worry about the market todays. They should much read about the history of bitcoin since early created. The history shows that bitcoin has been keeping increase the value since it was created by Satoshi, and the trend also increased year to year. It should be realized by traders and holders that Bitcoin is very volatile or fluctuating. The price can be up and down depend on the holders it self.

Building up positive thinking and view of bitcoin is probably better and influential to keep the trend good. 

owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

This image and these statistics are a vivid example of the fact that we do not need to worry about the future of Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency industry. It may take more than a month, or even years, before the market fully recovers and prices rise, but I intend to wait until the very end.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:33:23 PM

From the beginning I got to know bitcoin, I wasn't worried about what happened to bitcoin. Because it is only natural that bitcoin is like that. Bitcoin is unstable and requires time to accept a decline or increase. So for those of you who think bitcoin is over, then you are wrong. Bitcoin will continue to grow and more and more people are using it or investing in it.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:35:52 PM

As a crypto holder tou already know that bitcoin is very volatile kind of currency , it will easily gies down and sometimes rises up to its peak of value in the market , we are trusting and have confidence that this season of falldowm will be passing by ,so do not be worried for the market now for it really recover sooner and rise back to where it stand.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
ETHAppCoin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

Volatility is shown in the sudden drops, but also sudden rises. But now one is worried when the price is hitting the rooftop. The current drop correlates with the movement that BTC had in the past, so no big surprise there. It is scary when we don't know when will the drop stop.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:51:07 PM

To stop worrying, each of us should understand each process so that whatever may happened we know the exact reason. We are fearless and confidence in everything.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:00:24 PM

Volatility is shown in the sudden drops, but also sudden rises. But now one is worried when the price is hitting the rooftop. The current drop correlates with the movement that BTC had in the past, so no big surprise there. It is scary when we don't know when will the drop stop.

The main thing is that we know that sooner or later the fall will stop and the market will start to grow. Perhaps we will not see such sharp jumps as last year, but the fact that the price will go up is unambiguous. Bitcoin has always had volatility and it is time to get used to it.
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:26:33 AM

Keeping in mind the main factor that crypto market like other money market has its and down and it will have to pass through such type of phases bull run and bearish market are the two sides of the coin.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:52:18 AM

This is why you shouldn't be worried and should understand how bitcoin works

ps. sorry I don't know how to load an image  Grin
The crypto market is not always a one way trend. Irrespective of how long a bear market or bull market may last, it will definitely be alternated with the other. Patience is the key here. I don't care to hold for additional 5 years till the bull market happens.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
chinny286

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:29:51 AM

I was not really scared. It's a pattern.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:24:15 AM

Yeah, yeah, "we've been here before"...got it. I suppose it's reassuring to see the stats. The fact that we're down almost 80% from the last high is NOT the deepest pull back we've seen (although it's close). The challenge is two fold: (1) with each new high, the same incremental percent downward we go involves a significantly greater nominal value (i.e., amount in euros, dollars, etc.) decline we have to endure, and (2) the adage "past performance is not indicative of future results" basically states that charts like these have little to know impact on what could happen going forward.

We're free falling and it's a tough time to be in.
we shouldn't be worried because not all the time the bitcoin will always downfall. There are times that bitcoin coin is rising and many of the investors are still in their investments and also businessmen and bitcoin itself, So there is always a time to expect some things are not consistent like bitcoin.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

As you said that Crypto and bitcoin holders shouldn't be worry about the market todays. They should much read about the history of bitcoin since early created. The history shows that bitcoin has been keeping increase the value since it was created by Satoshi, and the trend also increased year to year. It should be realized by traders and holders that Bitcoin is very volatile or fluctuating. The price can be up and down depend on the holders it self.

Building up positive thinking and view of bitcoin is probably better and influential to keep the trend good. 
I am not at all worried about the price of bitcoin which is experiencing a downward trend, because this cycle in the business is not always going up, but there is a time to decline. Bitcoin owners are panicking because they don't understand the bitcoin background that was created 10 years ago, where the price is very cheap. In 2011 the price of bitcoin was only USD 2. Why should we worry, while the price of bitcoin is still in the range of USD 3,500.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

People who are worrying are those who bought at 10k level and above much worst if you bought during it's all time high and we can't blame them since they invest money and currently losing but the best thing to do know is to hold and buy some when it go deeper to lower your your buying average like what I need when I have some spare money from my work.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 12:47:15 PM

yes you are right i am also not worried about the current market conditions this is a common thing in the crypto market. bitcoin won't fall easily. bitcoin has survived for 10 years. for 10 years, bitcoin has experienced many up and down events and the rise in bitcoin occurred in 2017 yesterday. this year, bitcoin has decreased to $ 15,000, now it's only $ 3500. but I didn't panic and was afraid I believed this was a way to keep the crypto market so there was a time to go down and one day it would rise again. although this increase will require time.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:14:22 AM

Even with the long bearish market condition, I dont fell any worried because I know that cryptomarket will have a great recovery maybe not this year but might be next year or in succeeding years. So lets maintain our trust and belief to digital currency as this is possible fiat in the future.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

If the chart is real it is good.
It mean we should expect some good soon.
But with what I'm seeing, what would be written for 2018.because it has been dump all through.
Worries about the present is not advisable anyway.we know it cannot continually be like this.
We Hope for the best in the coming year. Its better we keep some bounties on till their is a change and we will appreciate our patience.
matteoricci

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

I am a newbie here but I don't understand why we should be worried.  Investing is a game of probabilities and uncertainties.  Shit happens.  But get up and be a winner.
evanescence

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:37:00 AM

Yes but until the last pump there had never been so much questionable money in the market.
For the first time ever we had people buying bitcoin without knowing what bitcoin is.
I don't think we're ever reaching 20k again, sorry. But you can make a ton of money shorting tops and longing bottoms

Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

actually I'm very worried too bro. if the price of bitcoin and altcoin always drops sharply. because it will bring negative impacts to people who have joined. then they stop investing because they are disappointed with the price situation and the crypto market is getting worse

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
margueritabarrutti

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

Waiting. Waiting and waiting for that rise up! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: