Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:16:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have a backup plan? Suggestions please  (Read 899 times)
rinealah23 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:12:32 AM

I have never seen so much anxiety before. With scams all around, the market going down, so many uncertainties, how to cope up from all of this when you can't be sure about your investments?

Do you keep a backup plan? How do you manage when things go down in crypto?
khoapham89
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:17:11 AM

My plan is stoping trading and investing, go camping or travel to somewhere. And my best choice is keep going on doing bounty campaign.  Cheesy

CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:33:09 AM

No backup plan, I live my life like it's the last... just kidding, offcourse, I try to forget all that bloody market, but since I don't get any bountyes done, no payment, since market is red, some bountyes won't finish, because they can go bankrupt, even before they go out on the market, some are waiting for market to recover... and thus, a lot of ICO's/bountyes are being called a scam, since they don't get payment when bounty is over...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:36:34 AM

Well to be honest nothing works in such dominating bears, so its better to stay away from market unless you can do some leverage trading but remember that can yield even bigger losses, one friend is suggesting to do bounty campaigns but even bounty campaigns are badly effected by bears and rewards have been small nowadays.

bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:37:22 AM

You should have had a back up plan long before you invested in to cryptocurrencies. It was foolish to do so otherwise. For most people it's a job or some savings that they have tucked away. Expecting the market to always be kind was a fallacy.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

Do you keep a backup plan?
Yes, I do always have my back up plan if my crypto investments are going to be rekt but it will take forever before that happens. Don't you believe that crypto is the future?
How do you manage when things go down in crypto?
I'm thinking of the good things that crypto gave to me especially those times when the market was ATH. I bought many things with it and that taught me a lot of lessons that this market is going to have the full blast and in opposite it can also give me temporary disappointment.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:20:24 AM

You just simply weigh on what is more productive or on how will you cut your loses. You just have to accept that you made a bad decision but if you want to keep on holding then do it. Sometimes I just sell or trade my bad investment then invest into another one.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:23:24 AM

Well my back up plan is buy more rather than waiting for it to go up again because by doing so you would already gaining your losses not only loss but you would also gain profits if you will be doing short upswing tradings.

awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:23:35 AM

I have never seen so much anxiety before. With scams all around, the market going down, so many uncertainties, how to cope up from all of this when you can't be sure about your investments?

In the first place , if you had an exit strategy for your investment, you would not have any anxiety. The best investors have plan and they don't invest any more than they can lose.  

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
ishirut009

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:37:51 AM

hello man, i hope you find this message because you really really need it in my opinion. You know man, that anxiety you're experiencing right now came from not knowing what you really do. There's a very good reason why a lot of people say that 90% of investors/traders looses money right ? You really need to go to the sideline first and study. I recommend learning market cycles and learning how to invest fundamentally. coz man, If you just know that this is the time to buy. And i know you already heard that we need to but the dip and sell the top but it is really hard to do because of emotions. Let your emotions go away and start studying what you are doing. That's the best advice i can give, it will not be easy believe me. remember that 90% of investors/traders fail, and that number is not a joke. It really depends on how you react right now. Chose to study please. Not to give up.,

zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:48:21 AM

There is no backup plan for me as i adhere to the "invest only the money you can afford to lose" saying. No matter what will happen to crypto in the future at least my mind is set that i will not take it hard. That's the main problem to most of us here in cryptosphere, thinking that we will be rich quick so they invest money which is compromised and with so much expectation but the reality is opposite.
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

well my back up plan is to start purchasing other altcoins with potentials, most especially exchange Tokens, such as Digitex, Classy and the rest of them. So of them are quite cheap at the Moment.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:54:29 AM

Honestly, I don't have a backup plan I am very much used to this scenarios, the price will always go back but if you invest at an all-time high there will be full of anxiety, you cannot manage your losses, if you entered at the wrong time, but if you faced so much frustration you can sell anytime.

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:00:06 AM

i dont think having a backup plan make sense here, you only just have three options you either sell your coin to stop lose, or you buy more coins for better return, and last you just hold and sell your coins at high price.
mahilchii

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:32:47 AM

i dont think having a backup plan make sense here, you only just have three options you either sell your coin to stop lose, or you buy more coins for better return, and last you just hold and sell your coins at high price.

I am already in poverty and the market is volatile at this moment so I will hodl and wait until the price goes up. I don't want to afford more loss in this ridiculous market value.

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:34:01 PM

I decided to study graphic design. Now this is a very attractive direction. With this direction, you can develop and earn as well.I will wait for the market to recover-here's my backup plan.I have enough long-term and perspective coins in my portfolio.Also, as far as possible, I will continue to invest in interesting projects-despite the market

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

back up plan?Huh jajajajajajajajajajaja

the back up plan you should have is leave right now before it's too late

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:35:51 PM

I've lose my portfolio how much over my expect. So I think my backup plan is the waiting. Waiting when market recover. I think I can rest a little.
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:49:49 PM

my backup plan is to wait until the market returns to normal.
for a while I won't buy anything, just holding back my previous investment. I thought it was the best decision because there was nothing more I could do but wait for the market to recover as before.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

In every invesment that we made we back up plans incase what happen now marker down the value and our money too. And every investment you made is only extra money and better to have extra money for the back up plans to buy bitcoin and altcoins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: