Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Imperium | Decentralized | Digital | Power  (Read 353 times)
Imperium_IMPP (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:32:27 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 05:36:28 PM by Imperium_IMPP

IMPERIUM

Decentralized | Digital | Power

"Money is power, and power is Imperium"

Specifications

Algo/Consensus: Waves
Max Supply: 13B

Wallet

https://wavesplatform.com

Exchanges

https://wavesplatform.com

Trading Pairs

Imperium can be traded against BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH, XMR, BCH, USD, EUR, and TRY.

Block Explorer

https://wavesexplorer.com

Coin Distribution

1B : to be sold for development capital
1B : to be earned by bounties/tasks/jobs over many years
1B : to be given away in airdrops over the course of many years
10B are to be reserved from circulation until the market demands more Imperium

To Be Developed

-eCommerce powered by Imperium
-Internet Banking powered by Imperium
-Imperium to Fiat debit cards

BOUNTY PROGRAM COMING SOON, WATCH THIS THREAD FOR UPDATES

Note: Developers, or individuals who can contribute to this project in any way can send their proposals/offers to our PM.

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

If you are submitting any project - then lay out this information. White paper, information about the team, deadlines. And to write what you post information after, then your topic just gets lost among other topics and the attention of investors will be lost.
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

In the end what you are trying to do and other project are trying to do is this :

i am started to sick of it already, i thought i could find a legit project in this board. but i was wrong, this board is full of shit right now and the majority people created their own project just for Pre-sale, TGE, ICO or whatever you called it.
Imperium_IMPP (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

If you are submitting any project - then lay out this information. White paper, information about the team, deadlines. And to write what you post information after, then your topic just gets lost among other topics and the attention of investors will be lost.

Understood. There is many developments to come, and much press to obtain as we are solidifying our direction. Right now we want to distribute the token, and get press going before we start furthering info on project direction.
Imperium_IMPP (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:11:27 PM

In the end what you are trying to do and other project are trying to do is this :

i am started to sick of it already, i thought i could find a legit project in this board. but i was wrong, this board is full of shit right now and the majority people created their own project just for Pre-sale, TGE, ICO or whatever you called it.

I couldn't understand you more, Even though I profitted from many ICO's and they all seemed very sketchy. Everything that glitters isn't gold, of course. Every project isn't made for just quick gain, some of us wish to get past the "assumptions" as we want to build something solid and maybe gain "glory" over time. Some of us wish to make a top 100 crypto.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:20:31 PM

is that all you want to say? Grin not too much information that you give to the community its bad indeed
hope you can update all about your project , plan and who in the behind for this token ?

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Imperium_IMPP (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:27:32 PM

is that all you want to say? Grin not too much information that you give to the community its bad indeed

I will accept that it's bad for "now". If we have to carry this project ourself because we haven't stated project direction, then that's ok for now. We will work, people will see and respect it. Many coins talk a lot, and don't deliver. We just rather do the work, and talk to the community when we are in "advanced talks" with partners/investors in reference to accomplishing goals.
Imperium_IMPP (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:12:20 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 06:27:27 PM by Imperium_IMPP

We are getting much backlash from the Bitcoin Talk community. You guys are saying you need more info, we just don't want to talk a lot like other coins. Many coins devs talk, and don't  deliever. We just wanted to work, and when we accomplish something we announce that which we accomplished.

But, we do have goals and plans.

Phase 1: We want to initially distribute Imperium as wide as possible.

Now many people are holding Imperium after phase 1. How can they spend it in real world transactions? That's where phase 2 comes to play.

Phase 2: We will release 2 eCommerce platforms. One will look like eBay, one will look like Amazon. Because we are releasing an eCommerce platform we will need to release a payment processor at the same time.

On these sites sellers will be able to join, and sell. But, to get things going us as a company will stock both sites with high demand electronics, and consumer goods. Goods that most of the world population buys right now, we will keep everything stocked. Users will be able to spend Imperium, BTC, LTC, ETH, etc...

The payment processor released along with these sites will look like PayPal, and there will be mobile apps for everything. This will empower merchants to accept Imperium.

Now Imperium users are are buying iPhones, and laptops with their Imperium along with small time merchants accepting Imperium. They may want to earn interest on there Imperium. This is where phase 3 comes into play.

Phase 3: We will release a internet bank for Imperium holders to bank there Imperium, and earn interest.

Now Imperium users are happy with the online/mobile banking app, but that's not complete without a debit card. This is where phase 4 comes into place.

Phase 4: Imperium to Fiat debit card will be released. Now Imperium holders can spend Imperium at there favorite local and online stores as the card will auto convert Imperium to local Fiat at the current exchange rate. Just swipe, and your approved if you have the balance just like any bank, or debit card.

Now with these essentials released, we can use some Imperium the company holds to aquire bigger merchants by offering an incentives.

This will aid adoption. We will actively work, and make deals for adoption.
Imperium_IMPP (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:43:07 AM

Reserved
Imperium_IMPP (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:10:38 PM

MXshine    Exchange

We are very happy that the latest mining coins and POS coins can join our big exchange, a wonderful start!

Because we focus on MINING coins and POS coins, MNcoin  , all coin trading. look forward to a wonderful start!

Great project, looking forward  a pleasant cooperation, we want to list you coin on our exchange . A great start, search MXshine!

www.mxshine.com   

marketing@mxshine.com

https://t.me/mxshine

https://twitter.com/MXshineExchange

https://www.facebook.com/MXshineExchange

Add coin:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9x2oF2Y8BSWrkD1N9RmHDqYquiA3kWjUDxpTWp4bz2DLhrQ/viewform

Thanks  Smiley
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:10:36 AM

wait for more info
Imperium_IMPP (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:22:15 PM