Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:41:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you make up for the huge loss.  (Read 1427 times)
daporivera (OP)

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:18:10 AM

Judging by the current crypto market situation. A lot of losses have been inquired by a lot of people including myself. We were all hoping there would a  bull run in December, as of now there are no positive sign yet of a possible bull run.

How do you make up for your losses for the while year if by December there is still no bull run?

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

If you ask that, it means you are not a trader, just investor or holder. I think traders have stopped loss and make a new strategy for their trade. I think we should still hold and wait to bull market. Don't try to do to make it better because you may make it worse. Good luck friend.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

I seem to be able to make up for my loss of encryption by focusing on other jobs, because investment can't bring me a lot of profit, and the rewards activity is gradually losing its meaning!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

The market situation is really disappointed especially after waiting for almost a year we were expecting nov dec to be really bullish but nov has proven to be worst for the market uptil now, lets still hodl and hope for bulls but recent movements have been very disappointing.

M.C.V.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:32:43 AM

Scalping, holding good coins and plan ahead. Its slow but it works
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:38:47 AM

You don't, you continue to make the best decisions you can, given the current information and price levels and you forget about how much you've made or lost before. That can lead you in to reckless decision making and it's not going to work out well. What's lost is already lost, focus on what you still have.

Fredrosam

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:39:49 AM

Judging by the current crypto market situation. A lot of losses have been inquired by a lot of people including myself. We were all hoping there would a  bull run in December, as of now there are no positive sign yet of a possible bull run.

How do you make up for your losses for the while year if by December there is still no bull run?
i think that it is on pscycology that ypu should not think that your loss is tye end of the world it is justa  simple problem can be solved
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:46:24 AM

A bull run will not always repeat itself, if every December a bull run occurs, then everyone will definitely prepare it and everyone will always profit without losing. Don't always think that a bad market is a sad loss, because no one expects it, think that this is an opportunity to get assets at a low price.
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:09:07 AM

We can only minimize the loss. You can hold your coins until the market stabilizes or the bull market sells them. Of course, because the market is unstable, you can also make profits through price differences. Minimize the loss as much as possible.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:16:32 AM

If you can buy more of quality coin that have obviously lose value but because of fundenmental reason but for speculative reason,  then you should recover your loses as soon as market recovers!

awazieik

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:20:10 AM

Well most investors suggest that you should stock up more of your investment to prepare for the bull rn. Besides this trend of bear and bull in the crypto market is not new. Its happened in the past.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:21:48 AM

The mistake most people is that they were convinced in growth due to launch of Bakkt. Of course, it was logical to assume that the arrival of institutional investors in the crypto-currency sphere should have encouraged the market, but it was impossible to risk all means and put all-in on this event. Who has long been investing in cryptocurrency, he knows that the growth is always unexpected.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:24:43 AM

Nothing can be done to minimize these huge losses rather than hold what coins in your possession at the moment. As a trader am be caution of placing trade this days because of the unforeseen circumstances in the crypto-world. Little gain can be made when you are into day trading, by this method i have minimize my losses since the crash on crypto-price.  

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

here is a lot of ways to fight the depression which connected with bear market Smiley
try to listen some good music
go to the gym
take a cold shower
keep smiling
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:37:38 AM

I'll get it through trading and if its not possible for me to cover all of those losses, then I'll go with my plan of accumulating.

This is about the accumulation of more coins, bitcoin, eth, name other coins that you are wanting. Do something to recover your losses or counter it by getting more of it. Buy and hold is still recommended all of the time, whether you are in loss or profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

Covering the exact loss from trading at ALT while I was active in the world of gambling and investing in various projects and looking for deeper information on the distribution of prizes I did every day,covering losses there are various ways too if you explore crypto from all aspects and things I do from when started this business.

suride212

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:01:17 AM

all talk about a falling market and panic with some losses this year. I only hope to wait for the bullrun market, but I can't predict when that will happen because there is no sign of development at all. to make up for losses you can play safely or trade in small amounts and wait for the right time to buy the coins used.
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:50:27 PM

The only thing now is to hold .the market is in tear now. No need to panic cos everything got its season.We all are going to smile soonest.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:52:50 PM

here is a lot of ways to fight the depression which connected with bear market Smiley
try to listen some good music
go to the gym
take a cold shower
keep smiling
I agree friend. All too focused on the market and cryptocurrency earnings. You really need to relax, read a good book, go to the movies.At the moment, I do not see a specific strategy for recovering my losses.We can only wait for the market to turn green.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

Be patient. you are not in loss unless you sell your coins. Meanwhile, you can read about upcoming new projects or learn trading.

Once the market becomes stable, you can trade your BTC & ETH with other coins and increase your value of BTC/ETH holdings. This way you can cut down your losses. You can also participate in some good article/video/signature bounties and earn few tokens.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: