Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:35:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you make up for the huge loss.  (Read 1428 times)
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

there are many ways to make up for the losses that have occurred at this time, one of which is to open a real business with the capital that we have taken before, and hold the remaining tokens and do not sell them if the price has not reached the price we bought before.
right, that's indeed a very good solution for now.
there is no other way but to do business in the real world to fulfill our daily lives. because we can't depend on crypto right now.

and i highly recommend not to sell your assets at this time, it will make you regret in the future. i'm sure the market will recover.

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:45:03 AM

Judging by the current crypto market situation. A lot of losses have been inquired by a lot of people including myself. We were all hoping there would a  bull run in December, as of now there are no positive sign yet of a possible bull run.

How do you make up for your losses for the while year if by December there is still no bull run?
I really don't make up for the losses. I just wait them out. Normally you would have to be really good at trading and do some complex stuff like bitmex short futures in order to make money during bear markets but I am not smart enough to do any of that and do not really understand how any of that works. So as logical as it gets I only do one thing which is waiting.

I know it didn't helped anyone for the past year but it has been my only gun in this market. If I sell I will realize my losses so I have to just wait and hope that one day bitcoin will go high again. The only thing everyone knows and says is that you can buy more at lower prices to lower the cost average and hope that price would go up but when you drop it further enough even a small uptick in price would help you.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

Judging by the current crypto market situation. A lot of losses have been inquired by a lot of people including myself. We were all hoping there would a  bull run in December, as of now there are no positive sign yet of a possible bull run.

How do you make up for your losses for the while year if by December there is still no bull run?

Hoping for a bullrun this december is impossible to happen in fact as you've said, there is no sign yet of happenstance. Me, also a loser of this market situation making my portfolio down by almost 80% of the market value as compared before, but still i have hopes that in the next coming few months or even years, my patience will be paid off, patience is still a key in investing, whether crypto or stock market and or forex. So goodluck to us, may the best win.
Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

Not know who as, and I have never case huge, and even a bit big losses. I protect all my trades with a stop order. No wonder they say-trading without stop orders is not trading, but investing
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

Compensate for the fact that I sell tokens earned on the hunt. Then again buy when the price is reduced. Then again sell translating all in bitcoin and ether. The last time the pair works well Arbitration and bitcoin.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

A bull run will not always repeat itself, if every December a bull run occurs, then everyone will definitely prepare it and everyone will always profit without losing. Don't always think that a bad market is a sad loss, because no one expects it, think that this is an opportunity to get assets at a low price.
in my opinion this is the lowest price when we buy a coin to hold it in front, if in December there is a bull run to your fortune in sight, if the bull run does not occur in December then we have to hold it until the bull run occurs.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

Compensate for the fact that I sell tokens earned on the hunt. Then again buy when the price is reduced. Then again sell translating all in bitcoin and ether. The last time the pair works well Arbitration and bitcoin.
Lucky for you that you able to sell before the big loses has approached, for this scenarios inside the market people are really hoping that the market will bounce back before the year will end, just like how OP hopes holding coins is really a pain in the eye, seeing most or every coin inside the market losing its value and the massive bear are still stronger than the bull, the only thing right now is to keep being patient and instead of make a wrong decision and panic  just be cool and calm for longer time hope for the best.
Reinz12

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 02:01:33 PM

If you have suffered a large loss, the only way to get a profit to cover the loss is to buy at the lowest point to get profit in the future or do scalping with small profits but repetitive
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

Scalping is a good way to make money in this kind of market, you don't need bullrun to make money, there's other alternative in trading and you should do that. If you only want to invest then you can average down your token/coin if you think that in the future they can recover or rise in value. I'm quite lucky that i know the market will be bad because there's a lot of overvalued project and sold early before the crash happen, now i only has a few token that i don't bother to sell because i believe in the long term.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:06:52 PM

no way. I continue to wait and believe that the market will recover and we will again be able to earn good money on it

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:07:22 PM

Man the time to try to get out or makeup have passed  Cheesy. Most of us are already hodl in some coins and are already more than 70% down on some of this coins, the biggest mistake anyone could do now is to try and makeup by selling his holdings and move to other coins, what if once you sell market starts to move, I think it is safe to say the best strategy right now is to just keep holding and try to increase your bag if you can because it will fast the recover once things starting to roll.
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:11:56 PM

I do not think that I lost something. I hold my coins and just wait for the market to recover.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

Now we have nothing to do besides simply staying in what we managed to buy today, so I think the best thing would probably be not to stand aside and really try to simply not properly analyze our investments.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

Until unless you are not selling your coins and booking loss it is not considered as loss as you are still holding coins and what if next month price moves up then your loss will also decrease. Right now the loss is only in your book until you dont sell your coins. So if you are holding Top 5 coins then you dont have to worry only you have to hold for some more time.

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

no making up minds. just hodl. the main reason why we stay here because we firmly believe that it is the future of money and we believe in the blockchain technology.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

After going horizontal, the market is fluctuating too large. And to recover, it need lots of time, so I think that the best way to reduce the loss is to sell when Bitcoin's price recover around 6000-6500 USD and buy again when its price fall down 3000 USD

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:11:39 PM

Sometimes while investing, loss is inevitable. So one shpuld have this at the back of the mind and then prepare ahead for it. One if the ways to prepare is not to invest all that you have into crypto, then keep or save some fiats, peradventure the coins you have had plummeted. This might serve as backup. Also learn how to trade. You might not be a regular trader, but but and sell at least when you have the time in order to make profits for back up.
xuv500

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:28:45 PM

Sometimes you need bend yourself like holding our patience and wait for our time, moreover day trading in daily basis too is giving profit these days. In my opinion this is a good chance to recover the loss, think about it.
ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:29:52 PM

for me this was the most difficult decision to determine but to face the worst incident I had made 2 plans

1. Sell all crypto assets and stop being a trader
2. Become a fully bounty hunter

although it is possible the price will return or even higher than before but it definitely takes a very long time
whereas I need money to pay a monthly fee, so in my opinion the two things above are the best choices

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 05:31:07 PM

Learn to accept and learn from your mistakes. And that is the amount you spend to learn. There is really no way to get back the lost money immediately in the financial markets.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: