Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:10:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you make up for the huge loss.  (Read 1427 times)
wxganz

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:12:03 AM

It's simple: I don't sell anything. I lose nothing and I gain nothing until I sell. Yes, prices might seem very bad and trending to go deep down. But everyone knows that it's normal behaviour of market. We just need to wait some time until it come back.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:45:41 AM

Judging by the current crypto market situation. A lot of losses have been inquired by a lot of people including myself. We were all hoping there would a  bull run in December, as of now there are no positive sign yet of a possible bull run.

How do you make up for your losses for the while year if by December there is still no bull run?
I also do not understand how you can get some kind of profit here, when neither trade works, but day trading is insignificant, neither projects, nor even bounty with discounted tokens.

No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:24:18 AM

As the market is in pain with all coins dipping significantly. As a result, the investors have suffered a huge loss including myself. I was introduced to cryptocurrency one year ago, and have invested in many coins. But ever since I have suffered loss. Now I am participating in bounty campaign so that I can cut my loss.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:07:32 AM

Judging by the current crypto market situation. A lot of losses have been inquired by a lot of people including myself. We were all hoping there would a  bull run in December, as of now there are no positive sign yet of a possible bull run.

How do you make up for your losses for the while year if by December there is still no bull run?

I think we can not make up our losses unless we have good trading skill. I am prefer wait and see in this current market condition. Its bad for selling my coin and i think i am choosing hold my coin for long term
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:21:47 AM

I did not compensate for losses, the whole year I keep my coins and as you see every day you lose more and more. But I don't want to engage in day trading, I believe your coins are going to store them for a long time. A few years later, all my losses will pay off

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 08:42:21 AM

to be able to return my money that was lost due to the market fall, I always trade for a short period of time. and every time I get a profit from the altcoin that I bought, I will definitely sell it immediately.

and for the time being I will not buy altcoins for HODL for the long term. before my money returns fully

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

I did not compensate for losses, the whole year I keep my coins and as you see every day you lose more and more. But I don't want to engage in day trading, I believe your coins are going to store them for a long time. A few years later, all my losses will pay off
If you fully believe about this market you will be able to see success in the near future, instead of dealing with daily basis you can keep your coins inside your safe wallet and make sure that you are aiming for much longer term and much higher gains, we are all having difficulty when market are still falling but in due time we will see huge runs and it will bring good numbers of profits, keep trusting the system and stay away from negative feedback.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:44:51 AM

with fixed asset holding it. when selling this at a price that fell then obviously this already just give losses. If dare take the risk then re-enter the diharga fell to invest. This will provide a fresh start so that when the increase occurs will be able to recoup that exists and can even get better results.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

I am trying to learn from my faults. I always analyse each failure and trying never to repeat it. You cannot reach the success without making mistakes. It is normal, and you should try to overcome such situations and be strong.
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:36:36 AM

You can't do nothing just yet, while the market haven't recovered. Patience. Once it will go back up, you'll get options to recover from it, but until then, leave the coins where they are.

keepandhold

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:55:33 PM

When I came to the cryptocurrency market, I did not think about easy money, I immediately realized that I would have to work for several years to make a profit, I’m ready to wait for several years until the market recovers.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:15:28 PM

It's not good to give an ultimatum to the crypto market. The market fluctuates to a large extent just like in the previous years. If you study the graphics, at least for TOP coins, you understand this. I think it's good to keep the coins we hold in our wallet and not to lose our patience. At this point, I do not see a specific strategy to recover our losses. We can only expect the market to become green. And I'm sure this will happen.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

crypto is either way which is very clear and the every one in it have to believe it or not that you either gain or loose but when you loose in crypto that time should be a very sensitive period for you as you need to control your emotion which if you didnt not might cause much damage and more lost , so i dont look back when i lost in crypto but aim to think of how to work harder and prevent such loose.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:28:17 PM

If we sell our coins we will be in loss and if we continue to hold it you can say we lost our portfolio value. My strategy to reduce my loss I bought more coins again at current market value to reduce my average cost and this way I am able to reduce my total buying cost and apart from this I do small small lot trading on safer sider and booked some small small profits. We all are waiting for bull run but we can not say exactly we will see bull run in december or not. When market will start rising we will be again in profit but it will take time.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency holders have been waiting all year for the next bull run, hoping the cryptocurrency price will return back to peak price like last year, current situation is we only left 1 month and market price still falling and don't stable at all, I don't expect bull market starting now because look like it's won't happen anymore, all of us loss a lot all the year, nothing I can doing right now, so I just focus on next year 2019,
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:37:59 PM

So far, nothing, because I have to wait for a reversal in the market, but in my heart I honestly did not expect another!
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

You can't do nothing just yet, while the market haven't recovered. Patience. Once it will go back up, you'll get options to recover from it, but until then, leave the coins where they are.

Whenever market falls or the coins which you hold dips you should be buying on the lower value so that you can get the mid price of high and low i.e verge your price and can hold it till you get your desired value and sell off. You just do not only need to hold the coins but also keep on buying on the dips if you need to make money faster.
Isuk

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:13:37 PM

this is difficult and there seems to be no chance to recover losses rather than just waiting for the bullrun to happen again. we all feel it and get big losses
I'm just waiting for this month to pass and the red trend is starting to disappear, just buying a lot of altcoins, especially for bitcoin.
Yeah, there's nothing to do for what has happened. We can just wait for any good chances in the future, and no one knows when the chance will come to us. As you say, we can buy the other coins while waiting so we will get more profit when the price rises in the future.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:26:15 PM

to wake up when you get a lot of losses of course you have to try to record all the mistakes and as much as possible not to repeat them and as much as possible you should look for trading capital again by looking for a good job, make your mistake to find your success.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:27:18 AM

to wake up when you get a lot of losses of course you have to try to record all the mistakes and as much as possible not to repeat them and as much as possible you should look for trading capital again by looking for a good job, make your mistake to find your success.
in theory, this might be easy to say and it aims to make themselves more developed in crypto. However, for the practice of directly recoup by adding a few more assets at the price of a crypto now to invest or trade. While waiting for the recovery of the price then this is the good thing to do.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: