Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:29:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Are The Bears?  (Read 504 times)
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

I don't know for sure but it is possible that what is meant by "bears" is that large investors who have a lot of money tend to have an influence on market movements, but that only in my opinion is not something valid
I was curious if the market was taken over by a "bear" then would they return it again to make it happen pump?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:55:38 PM

of course not. Most likely this is the mood of the market from which everyone repels.

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:44:05 AM

Bears? it's a term for the market

Trading Terms – Bears, Bulls, Hawks, And Doves

And those people that wants more bears are the investors who wanted to buy during the dip season. It could everyone.
Yes I agree and that is the definition of bears, not bounty hunters or daily traders as the OP says. Perhaps a simple understanding when market conditions continue to deteriorate and become uncertain.

I think the more correct question is, who gets profit in the bear market  Huh Roll Eyes
Everyone still can get profit during the bear market but its rare for small traders.

Such conditions now are debatable but there are more questions that are being generated from day to day. And everyone is making up such questions on their minds about this bear market. Whales do really benefit from this bear market, those who hold tons of coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:47:07 AM

maybe more to the bounty hunter. and the term whales here are crypto holders who have a lot of balance and can control prices when they decide to sell everything.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:55:54 AM

I don't agree if day traders are the main cause of bear markets or those called bounty hunters. Day traders only contribute a slight drop in prices when a bear market comes, and so with a bounty hunter they only have a few coins in their wallet, you can imagine that the pay of every bounty hunter won't be much. However, I have the presumption that if the bear market is caused by investors who have a large number of bitcoins or altcoins, maybe we can call it whales.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:16:49 AM

I don't agree if day traders are the main cause of bear markets or those called bounty hunters. Day traders only contribute a slight drop in prices when a bear market comes, and so with a bounty hunter they only have a few coins in their wallet, you can imagine that the pay of every bounty hunter won't be much. However, I have the presumption that if the bear market is caused by investors who have a large number of bitcoins or altcoins, maybe we can call it whales.
Yes, what you say is true, I haven't been in the crypto world for a year so I don't really understand the terms in crypto, but with the presentation you give, it adds a bit of knowledge about this, and of course there are many other terms in crypto and must be studied more deeply
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:58:16 AM

I think we need time from the progress of ICO to contributing to the cryptocurrency since the project are implemented in their territorial and need time to gave the impact back after the investment. just wait and hold.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:15:53 AM

I really wonder when it has to do with the "Bear Market"  I even read in some articles that the bears have taken over the market, now my question is; Who are the bears? Is it the bounty hunters? Or Day-traders?

I would love to know this.
This article will help you a lot to answer your question
https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-analysts-unpack-factors-behind-10-days-slump
I guess that has a lot of reasons. The uncertainties in the crypto has become the trend right now due to the hash rate war in the bitcoin cash and a lot of institutional investors have been cashing out their money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:20:18 AM

Isn't it you and I?

Tell me, are you hodling or trading?
Are you investing more?

The main reason for the is bearish market is because the vast majority of the casual investors are now hodling on to dear life.
That is because a huge percentage jumped in during last bull run or made huge trades last bull run.

This has left a lot of people with huge losses in their portfolios and they are just waiting to get at least their value back.

Also, it's not just the hodlers.
There hasn't been any significant wave of new money coming in either.
The fomo is over and crypto is rarely in mainstream news now.
Also, the stock market hasn't done well this year and has recently gone through some crashes.

In the end, the rsult is the what we see now.

Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:06:54 AM

Its simply mean when the market price is in blood pool its bearish and when markets price skyrockets its bullish , I'm sure thongs will become stable very soon of not by December then it will be very early of next year 2019, we have the power to help too ,we are the investors and we need to keep investing ,whatever coins you get now will brings better profit because all altcoins are so cheap now
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:18:56 AM

The answer for your question is simple the biggest bears are giant whales and they have only one aim in their life to multiply their portfolio balance as much as they can. To multiply their crypto assets they don't even heisted to play with the emotions of the small investors as this crypto industry have proven already it can give profits and huge returns of money in the short-term. These big whales are manipulating market first they targeted Bitcoin and now they are targeting altcoins to bring their values which was on january 2017 so that they can invest large amount in altcoins and multiply their bitcoins when market will recover.

sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:23:57 AM

I really wonder when it has to do with the "Bear Market"  I even read in some articles that the bears have taken over the market, now my question is; Who are the bears? Is it the bounty hunters? Or Day-traders?

You're kidding me, Bounty Hunter is a bear. if indeed yes why do they want to join in following a bounty that has a long duration and the risk is not paid, even though it has a lot of money.

the bears are whale investors and people panic when they see prices fall.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:24:53 AM

The logical answer is that almost everyone in this volatile market is a bear op. Majority of the investors in this market have already sold all or a big portion of their portfolio in order to recover their losses or cash in their profits.

A small portion of them are HODLING for the long term and this is a minority if you haven't already noticed. It is extremely difficult to HODL your coins and tokens in this volatile environment(Example: Look at the current market situation).

This has always been the truth and I doubt this will change anytime soon in the future.

kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:32:29 AM

I'm sure it's not a bounty hunter who is a bear now. I see the bear market happened because of the factor of Hardfork Bitcoincash. when the hardfork became a hash war to dominate bitcoincash. so popes need big money to win this war.

the impact we can see a lot of altcoins that prices go down. so all this is wrong with the people who participated in Hardfork this time

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:40:36 AM

from what I have read in previous discussions this bear market is a person with big capital and has an important role in the crypto world so he can change the market situation at any time like what is happening now. and the proof of the issue of ETFs that have been approved only does not have a positive impact on the price of bitcoin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:57:57 AM

Are traders, and using the speculative strategy. The bears can be attributed to newcomers that sell their stocks at any price, thereby lowering it. Bounty hunters are absolutely not to blame. They have a very small amount of cryptocurrency.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

The dumpers, the rumour mongers, the deserters, the fearful, the speculators and the whales are the stakeholders that create the bear party! The moment there is a change in expectations, negative sentiment disappear and bearish market will be gone!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:26:55 PM

I think it's not a "whales" or governments. It's just a huge mass of panic sellers that acts like a one bear.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

The ethereum bears are the ones that ran an ICO collecting mass amounts of ETH and are now struggling to maintain themselves. Other bears are panic sellers and market manipulators looking to buyback on the cheap

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

It's not anyone in particular, it's more a consequence of the markets being so thin and so speculative. Basically any small up or down trend tends to get massively amplified.
Bounty hunters I would imagine have pretty much zero influence on any except the very smallest markets. Traders can certainly play a large part though.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: