Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎲🎲🎲 GG World Lottery ICO | Reverse ICO | Quarterly-paid dividends 🎲🎲🎲  (Read 24307 times)
gginternational (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:13:26 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 12:25:22 PM by gginternational

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:10:45 PM

It seems to me that the ERC20 that you use in your platform does not have the degree of protection that is in the compatible ERC223 protocol. It is faster, safer and more technological.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
gginternational (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

ERC223 Protocol is still a draft. We stick to the standards.
renata.tuncha@ex.ua

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:12:46 PM

Hey guys Smiley I found your project in some Telegram channel and think it is really nice. I am wondering what milestones have you already achieved? Where are you at with the project now? Thanks Smiley
gginternational (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:47:17 AM

Hey guys Smiley I found your project in some Telegram channel and think it is really nice. I am wondering what milestones have you already achieved? Where are you at with the project now? Thanks Smiley

Thanks to hard work, we have already accomplished a lot and we went through some milestones.

From the technical point of view we finished our transparency draw system. You can check the details in the whitepaper and on the GitLab (https://gitlab.gg.international ). It is still on rinkeby network only, though we are ready to publish it on mainnet whenever we want to. We have figured out a unique draw system that will provide truly random numbers based on the natural randomness of the world, taking advantage of quantum physics, along with the draw transparency provided by Ethereum Smart Contracts technology.
Our lottery system for lottozambia.com (easily scalable for other lotteries) is being finished. We are still improving admin panels and lottery management software, though the sale, prize system and first stage of mobile apps are basically done.
Our system is being prepared in a way that we could easily connect even old-school terminals, if there will be a need to do it - it may be important in less-developed countries.

From the legal point of view we already have signed over ten NDA agreements with official regulatory bodies. Our GG World Lottery will be available on national lottery websites. You can get acquainted with our white paper https://ico.gg.international/whitepaper .

In the near future we will release Token Smart Contract source code. The most important thing is that on November 30, open sale will start. Feel free to pass whitelisting stage right now or even take part in the pre-sale with discounted price! Just open an account on our website https://ico.gg.international and follow the steps.

You can see our roadmap on https://ico.gg.international .
gginternational (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:29:32 AM

Hello, I am really interested in ICO projects especially like yours. That is why I have a question do you think your token value will grow? If so, why?
We are pretty sure it will thanks to the dividends which will grow with next lotteries being rolled out. You can check the expected dividends calculator on our website.
Aladin7810

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

I don’t understand what sense it makes for governments to take part in such initiative. This looks like a deception for me.   
celwin

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:15:24 AM

I don’t understand what sense it makes for governments to take part in such initiative. This looks like a deception for me.   
The governments are interesting in regulating all the gambling games, including lotteries.
Aladin7810

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

The governments are interesting in regulating all the gambling games, including lotteries.
However, there’re the countries where the lotteries are restricted. How may they approve GG activities?   
celwin

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

However, there’re the countries where the lotteries are restricted. How may they approve GG activities?   
First, as far as i know, the GG representatives don’t negotiate with them. Secondly, activities are carried out only by mutual consent of the government and the organization.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

First, as far as i know, the GG representatives don’t negotiate with them. Secondly, activities are carried out only by mutual consent of the government and the organization.
How does a regular participant benefit from th fact that they cooperate with the governments? I don’t get it.
celwin

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

How does a regular participant benefit from th fact that they cooperate with the governments? I don’t get it.
It guarantees that they will get their win. Most of online lotteries can’t offer anything like this.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

It guarantees that they will get their win. Most of online lotteries can’t offer anything like this.
Okay, I got it. You know, online lotteries often avoid cooperating with the governments to have an opportunity to shed all responsibility . I’m glad that GG is focused on transparency
MoneyTech_LTD

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:00:13 PM

Hey guys. I am interested in blockchain and now I am sort of expert in this field, nonetheless, it is a first project which is related to the lotteries. I think it is a really cool project but do you think the lotteries need the blockchain?
Alaacrd

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

Can team members access their tokens from the very beginning or are their tokens locked for several years?   
bittalk82

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

Can team members access their tokens from the very beginning or are their tokens locked for several years?   
If i’m not wrong, they will be locked for an entire year.
gginternational (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

Yes, 20% of the tokens will be assigned to the team and vested for one year.
gginternational (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:31:55 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 11:29:07 PM by gginternational

Hey guys. I am interested in blockchain and now I am sort of expert in this field, nonetheless, it is a first project which is related to the lotteries. I think it is a really cool project but do you think the lotteries need the blockchain?
We use BTC and ETH blockchains for accepting payments, as well as Ethereum blockchain for our ERC20 token. Moreover, all our lotteries will be transparent thanks to the Ethereum Smart Contracts.
gilberpro

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:17:30 PM

Hi. As far as I understand, your project is already operating. Why did you decide to hold the ICO? How will the funds be used?   
hichemdj

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:40:10 PM

Aren’t you afraid that someone will manage to work out winning algorithms? I wanna all the participants to be on equal footing. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: