Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:33:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎲🎲🎲 GG World Lottery ICO | Reverse ICO | Quarterly-paid dividends 🎲🎲🎲  (Read 24312 times)
cabe29

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:41:40 AM

I heard that Africa became the first country for holding lotteries due to language issue. Do you think that it’s rational to use such an approach?
The point is that the marketers managed to cover 85% of African population using just 15 languages.
Does it turn out that the reduction of costs is the main factor? Well, then i’m ready to see the true value of effectiveness of GG method’s efficiency.
Cost reduction is always a good thing, but, as for me, the key factors here are marketing effectiveness and the demand for the lotteries themselves.
However, this platform is focused on mobile devices users. Do you really think that there’s stable connection? There’re problems with technologies!   
wandi70

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 06:50:36 AM

I heard that Africa became the first country for holding lotteries due to language issue. Do you think that it’s rational to use such an approach?
The point is that the marketers managed to cover 85% of African population using just 15 languages.
Does it turn out that the reduction of costs is the main factor? Well, then i’m ready to see the true value of effectiveness of GG method’s efficiency.
Cost reduction is always a good thing, but, as for me, the key factors here are marketing effectiveness and the demand for the lotteries themselves.
However, this platform is focused on mobile devices users. Do you really think that there’s stable connection? There’re problems with technologies!   

It seems that you don’t handle the situation and captivated by stereotypes. 90% of African population has access to mobile phones. This is one of the most fast growing world markets.
cabe29

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:58:05 AM

It seems that you don’t handle the situation and captivated by stereotypes. 90% of African population has access to mobile phones. This is one of the most fast growing world markets.
In such a case, i’m sorry. However, i’d prefer the project to be launched in USA or China – this would allow to cover as big audience as possible.
gginternational (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:06:18 AM

African market is the second fastest growing market in the world. Besides, there's a great demand there and we have secured licenses in African countries. It's better to start on a market that is not as competitive, but we will be developing in other regions next, too - like South America and Asia. Another thing is Africa is also the second fastest growing mobile market in the world, thus it's a perfect place to start and a great investment opportunity in our opinion.
socratus

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:39:36 AM

Hey guys. I think you are cool, I have heard about the project on Summit. So, I am wondering do you have any experience in setting up lotteries?
baxte90

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

Hi. How much is the nominal token price?
1 USD without bonuses.
FDimarin

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

Hello. What share of budget is allocated to an affiliate program?
uzik0707

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

Hello. What share of budget is allocated to an affiliate program?
5% of the total number of issued tokens. 
gginternational (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

Hey guys. I think you are cool, I have heard about the project on Summit. So, I am wondering do you have any experience in setting up lotteries?
Our CEO Mark Hutchinson was a member of a founding State of Lotto America, which became Powerball
This is just one accolade from his huge experience. He globally participated in over 25 lottery market start-ups. Merging his lottery knowledge with GG's software and marketing experience provides everything needed to run multiple successful government regulated lotteries.
RedlehA04

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:11:02 PM

Good evening. What promotion methods is your platform planning to use? I hope that you will manage to do without  pop-up ads?
slav855

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:07:23 PM

Who is project’s target audience? I wanna understand the scales of possible growth clearly.   
Nikita72

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:11:32 PM

Good afternoon. Are you focused only on mobile devices? It seems to me that the PC users will give online lotteries a second glance!   
gtwgvtw

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:07:04 PM

How are you gonna donate the tokens to charity? It seems to me that it will be necessary to convert them to other currencies anyway.
gginternational (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:53:24 PM

We'll figure it out, once it comes to that point. All the news will be announced 
Good afternoon. Are you focused only on mobile devices? It seems to me that the PC users will give online lotteries a second glance!   
gginternational (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:55:37 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 08:25:16 AM by gginternational

Good evening. What promotion methods is your platform planning to use? I hope that you will manage to do without  pop-up ads?
We use different methods. For example, we do roadshows. Right now we’re in Vegas, last  week we were in New York. We will be next week in Dubai. In December we plan to visit Korea, Hong Kong and Miami. Email us with your location if you want to be informed about even close to you. Regards
gginternational (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:01:17 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 08:07:00 AM by gginternational

We are already working on mobile apps (iOS and Android) for all our lotteries
kam1l

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:40:49 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2018, 06:43:50 AM by kam1l

What sense does it make to create a blockchain-based digital lottery if its results will be determined in a decentralized way?   
prinsesa0318

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:53:17 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2018, 06:45:26 AM by prinsesa0318

What sense does it make to create a blockchain-based digital lottery if its results will be determined in a decentralized way?
Where did you find such data? As far as i now, GG team is planning to use decentralized randomizers to ensure maximum possible efficiency.
kam1l

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:13:01 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2018, 06:48:31 AM by kam1l

Where did you find such data? As far as i now, GG team is planning to use decentralized randomizers to ensure maximum possible efficiency. 
But it’s possible to use them without implementation of blockchain, right?
prinsesa0318

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:21:16 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2018, 06:50:19 AM by prinsesa0318

But it’s possible to use them without implementation of blockchain, right?
Theoretically, it’s possible, but the use of blockchain technology contributes to considerable increase of level of transparency. To put it simple, it’ll be easier to make sure that there’re no falsifications.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: