Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:50:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎲🎲🎲 GG World Lottery ICO | Reverse ICO | Quarterly-paid dividends 🎲🎲🎲  (Read 24296 times)
blkgranit33

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:46:01 AM

Why are you eager to be regulated unlike most of online lotteries? What advantages will it give?
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gginternational (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:03:59 PM

Hello. Will it be possible to take part  in the lottery without registration, using social networks’ accounts?   
To comply with the bank requirements and to be fair for everyone in the payment chain. We use KYC in all our projects and we are proud to be PCI-DSS compliant there with zero chargeback.
gginternational (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

Are you planning to buy advertising on TV? Anyway, considerable part of your audience watches TV.   
Yes, and it can be seen in our roadmap. Check for yourself. https://ico.gg.international
lolbitcoinz

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:16:35 PM

Will it be possible to buy lottery tickets for GG tokens only or will credit cards be available, too?
gtwgvtw

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:38:17 PM

As a rule, millennials are negative about lotteries, they prefer gambling games. How are you gonna change their mind?
aricec

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

Hello. Can I buy tokens for fiat?
Shults

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

According to the WP, wire transfer s one of the most available payment methods. 
gginternational (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:31:48 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 08:26:20 AM by gginternational

Hello! We accept purchases via the following payment methods:
- Wire transfer
- BTC, ETH and 1000+ cryptocurrencies with CoinPayments
gginternational (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:33:03 PM

Hello! Where did you find statistics on that point? Any proofs?
As a rule, millennials are negative about lotteries, they prefer gambling games. How are you gonna change their mind?
gginternational (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:33:44 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 08:04:22 AM by gginternational

Will it be possible to buy lottery tickets for GG tokens only or will credit cards be available, too?
Hello! We accept purchases via the following payment methods:
- Wire transfer
- BTC, ETH and 1000+ cryptocurrencies with CoinPayments
kader214

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:28:55 AM

Doesn’t the fact that the countries members of FAFT are restricted to invest in the project seem silly to you? Sure foul play is involved.
jfsglady

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:35:40 AM

Doesn’t the fact that the countries members of FAFT are restricted to invest in the project seem silly to you? Sure foul play is involved.
I’ve never heard about such restrictions, and the team hasn’t made any official announcements so far. Where did you find this info?

modern coffee tables (http://www.furnishinghomes.co.uk/coffee-tables.html)
pine coffee table (http://www.furnishinghomes.co.uk/coffee-tables.html)
kader214

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:46:00 AM

I’ve never heard about such restrictions, and the team hasn’t made any official announcements so far. Where did you find this info?
Didn’t you read the WP. That’s where it’s told about – in the 7th part.
jfsglady

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:53:20 AM

It looks like you are very inattentive. It is said that there that the citizens of the countries which FATF imposed sanctions against, not the countries who are members of FATF themselves.

kader214

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:04:19 AM

It looks like you are very inattentive. It is said that there that the citizens of the countries which FATF imposed sanctions against, not the countries who are members of FATF themselves.
Yes, you’re right, i was wrong. thanks for putting me wise, i could miss the ICO itself.
Varanasi

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

Yes, you’re right, i was wrong. thanks for putting me wise, i could miss the ICO itself.
What about US citizens? Do they traditionally miss any forms of investment?
jfsglady

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:29:32 AM

Yes, at least, this point is specified in the WP, so i don’t think that the team is planning to violate it.

Varanasi

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:34:09 AM

Yes, at least, this point is specified in the WP, so i don’t think that the team is planning to violate it.
It turns out that even people having official licenses of investors won’t be able to take part in ICO GG? I ask the project’s team to clarify this statement.
romaaa81

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:59:32 AM

Hello. When will bounty participants be able to get earned rewards?
as1027

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

Hello. When will bounty participants be able to get earned rewards?
Distribution process will take 3 weeks and will start right after the end of the ICO. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: