Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:47:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎲🎲🎲 GG World Lottery ICO | Reverse ICO | Quarterly-paid dividends 🎲🎲🎲  (Read 24309 times)
vadiuha07

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:19:25 PM

Good evening. Can I refuse to get lifelong dividends? The taxes are very high in my country, I won’t notice any income from such activity.   
btcchief

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:55:28 PM

Is it planned to issue additional tokens in the future? I’m sure that  they might be needed  during expansion of new regions.   
RedlehA04

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:06:38 PM

Good afternoon. I advise you to drop the idea of token burning. Why would you do it if it’s possible just to store it in a reserve and put it into circulation gradually?   
conklinliane

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:27:53 PM

Will commission for transfer of dividends to my account be charged? I’d like to avoid additional expenses.   
bharathirajan10

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:08:09 AM

Hi. How many tokens were put on sale?   
Shults

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:01:54 AM

Is it rational to broadcast the show only on TV? Not everyone has a TV now and subscription for channels which broadcast gambling shows.   
According to the official data, the show will also be broadcasted online, so it’s enough to have stable Internet connection.
Shults

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:14:37 AM

Is it rational to broadcast the show only on TV? Not everyone has a TV now and subscription for channels which broadcast gambling shows.   
According to the official data, the show will also be broadcasted online, so it’s enough to have stable Internet connection.
Then what sense does it make to broadcast it on the channels if it possible to show it for free on the Internet?
I think the audience is the matter. Not everyone who watches TV will watch online broadcast, and GG loses income together with its investors losing the spectator.
kader214

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:30:46 AM

Then what sense does it make to broadcast it on the channels if it possible to show it for free on the Internet?
I think the audience is the matter. Not everyone who watches TV will watch online broadcast, and GG loses income together with its investors losing the spectator.
But Goodman is experienced only in creating shows for TV, not for Internet audience. Are you sure that they will provide a product of high quality.
Shults

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:38:44 AM

But Goodman is experienced only in creating shows for TV, not for Internet audience. Are you sure that they will provide a product of high quality.
Yes, of course – it’s about the show itself. If you are a professional, it doesn’t matter where your product will be shown.
wandi70

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 06:46:32 AM

Yes, of course – it’s about the show itself. If you are a professional, it doesn’t matter where your product will be shown.
In addition, Goodman already launched several inline translations and all of them were successful. You shouldn’t have a reason to be worried.
cabe29

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:22:26 PM

Hello. When will the soft cap reached?
happygeese

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:21:12 PM

Hello. When will the soft cap reached?
In the very beginning of the main ICO stage. They’ve raised minimum investment amount very fast.
hichemdj

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:26:32 PM

Good evening. I’d like a half of my winning to be allocated to charity. Thus, we will make the world much better. Is it possible?   
slav855

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:56:33 PM

Your partners accept other tokens as payment methods for lotteries. Won’t they create additional competitors for you?   
gtwgvtw

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:24:15 PM

Good afternoon. Did you carry out competitive analysis involving other online lotteries? I’d like to acquainted with its results.   
RinrtA07

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:07:31 PM

I respect the team’s opinion on the marketing strategy, but is it reasonable to launch the project only in one region? I support the idea of parallel launches!   
gilberpro

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:51:19 PM

Hi. How many tokens will I get for $1000?   
jfsglady

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:11:19 AM

I haven’t seen the team at forums and conferences for a long time. Why don’t they attend them?   

modern coffee tables (http://www.furnishinghomes.co.uk/coffee-tables.html)
pine coffee table (http://www.furnishinghomes.co.uk/coffee-tables.html)
ArtHawk678

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:18:37 AM

I haven’t seen the team at forums and conferences for a long time. Why don’t they attend them?   
Because it makes sense to attend them at the moment. Frankly speaking, it seems to me that such events have already lost their relevance and effectiveness.

jocuri cu masini (http://www.jocmasini.net)   
jocuri barbie (http://www.jocmasini.net/jocuri-barbie/)
jfsglady

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:32:30 AM

Because it makes sense to attend them at the moment. Frankly speaking, it seems to me that such events have already lost their relevance and effectiveness.
However, this is the only way to reach most of major investors.

modern coffee tables (http://www.furnishinghomes.co.uk/coffee-tables.html)
pine coffee table (http://www.furnishinghomes.co.uk/coffee-tables.html)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: