Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:09:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best coin to buy now  (Read 25198 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:15:38 PM

If you want to buy coins that are at least good for now, it would be better if you see the top 10 altcoins. Which has been tested in the market capacity. The price situation is currently declining, maybe it will be the right time as an investment later this year. It looks like Stellar and EOS are quite attractive to buy now. But you also have to research your own way beforehand. Goodluck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:22:11 PM

When someone intends to buy coins and they give a low price as a benchmark then now is the time, each altcoin has experienced a very drastic price decline, compared to ATH that has ever been reached maybe now is the turning point of the ATH. You can reduce the considerations that are in your strategy, after that you can focus on buying and investing short or long term, I'm sure you can get the profit you want.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:29:15 PM

I've heard a lot of people say, there are lots of coins that are good to buy, but I want to know, what coins are the best for me to buy?
coins are best chosen coins that you believe are because in current conditions and situations it is very difficult to suggest the best coins because we cannot predict the future will be like how confidence and patience are the main capital
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:33:48 PM

I think its Waves, Blockchain is very fast, supporting 6,000 transactions per minute equivalent to 100 per second. Their team can also attract investors with dual business focused on generating smartcheck blockchain and smart contract functions.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

Enjin coin. It has a previous company, developers on staff, and multiple games in development by 3rd parties that will be backed by ENJ.
Dramblys

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

Well this a difficult question to answer. However, I personally prefer Historia token as of this moment.  I really liked their most recent post - https://medium.com/@historiasys/keeping-history-accurate-for-future-generations-8932581d92a2.  Quite an interesting project. I would recommend looking into it!
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

I like the waves and ethereum the most.  I think that these coins will show what they can!
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

All coins are available now very cheap and you can buy any coins from the top 50 coins of this market as per your investment funds as some coins are high priced and some are low priced. Waves, Stratis, verge, sia coin are good coins to buy for long term.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
greg458

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:40:24 PM

I strongly advise you to buy Bitcoin from now on, while the price is very dump for now
because I am very confident in the next 3-6 months, Bitcoin will pump again
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

I've heard a lot of people say, there are lots of coins that are good to buy, but I want to know, what coins are the best for me to buy?

I do not want to advise, but I can say about my portfolio. I am betting on BNB. Soon they will launch their own blockchain. Then there will be a launch of a decentralized exchange. I think that these events will be able to push the price of this coin very much. Binance is one of the largest players in the crypto market. Don't forget about it Cool
Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 02:45:53 PM

Although Currently crypto world is so awful as because of down market  But Good thing is that coins & tokenks are available in affordable cheap price. If you want to buy any coin for hold, then i would like to Suggest "Waves" as it already have pump 2x in this dump market and have possibility to pump in upcoming days
If you want more update, then check their tweets...

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

I would be careful not to take anything in a falling market, experience tells me that at the moment this should not be done. Too strange fluctuations in prices, this clearly indicates something bad.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

all coins are good, especially now that prices are cheap. My advice is to buy an altcoin that has a high ranking in the coinmarketcap. like ripple, EOS, Stellar, ADA or others.
I think and I have experienced and quite interesting is using EOS coins, this second Stellar has benefits and almost the same profit and the positive is more favorite for everyone I'm sure of it
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

Currently, you can fall into the trap, there is a chance that some coins will not live to the next big growth! Analyze the projects themselves, listening to someone else, you take responsibility for yourself!

[
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:16:24 PM

I suppose that it is not good idea to invest now, fiat money looks more stable now, unfortunately for crypto traders, thats why its better to hold tokens now, which you are already have and dont buy new tokens until next year.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

Well, in this market you need to take coins that are well supported by capitalization , I would take xrp eth EOS stellar ada neo, for me these coins are great for investment , and most importantly they are not very risky assets
I completely agree with you , at the moment it is difficult to guess what coins can fall and not stand up, so of course well-supported coins are better to keep because the risk is much less!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

I really need to know your purpose then i can give a advice about coins for example If you want low risk to invest, You should focus top 10 also especially Bitcoin but if you wanna earn a lot of money and don't care risks, you can focus other alt-coins that are less famous.

mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

Don't just depend on recommendation and jump into it. Make sure to do your own research on the coins recommended. For my personal choice I like Ripple (XRP), Cardano (ADA) and TRON (TRX). They have use cases, lots of development and partnership plus the prices are cheap.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

Aergo have been listed on bilaxy today, strong project with an experienced team, big funds and partners on the board, I like it, it is trading now near privatesale ICO price in $.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 04:41:15 PM

Now lot of valuble coins have lowest prices due to bad marketing condition. But i cant predict when turn to up market. Because day by day coins prices downing and we cant manage it. Anyway i suggest following coins for you.
Trx
Iost
Neo
Eos
Wabi
Waves
CMT

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: