Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can start all over again  (Read 4551 times)
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:56:55 AM

Yes, of course we can start from the beginning if we want to seriously jump in the crypto world, don't be affected by market conditions that have not been stable, still think positively for the future the results will be achieved if you are serious about finding results through this cryptocurrency

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:06:08 AM

Well this time it is right crypto - to start business because currently there is not much work load in crypto - market, market is slow. Now crypto-releated work can be started. The time will be good to understand the work.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:41:37 AM

There is no need not to restrategise and pull one out of these situation. Anyone that has been in this space for more than 2 years must have made serious money and have no reason not to believe after all these market slide that there is light at the end of the tunnel
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:52:04 AM

The bad bearish situation got worse and many people were caught unaware! Although I saw this coming, but I thought selling of my holdings was already like 80% loss! Unfortunately, this new low just took me to almost zero ground!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:55:27 AM

Your statement is very encouraging, but the market has not given us any response. Every day my wallet is bleeding, I even consider selling all the crypto!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:00:58 AM

I completely agree with you. Failures happen at all and always, and it is expected. The main thing is not to get upset and not to throw everything at once. Maybe you did something wrong and it affected your activities. Analyze very carefully and try to understand the reason. Don't blame everyone but yourself. Turn your eyes to yourself. I also agree that in times of failure, there are opportunities that we need to see and take advantage of.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:03:14 AM

There is no need not to restrategise and pull one out of these situation. Anyone that has been in this space for more than 2 years must have made serious money and have no reason not to believe after all these market slide that there is light at the end of the tunnel
Precisely, those who are engaged here for some longer years already knew that the sway are just part of the market growth, they still have trust and enough patience to look and observe how things will work and make a good entry in order to still making good investment assets.
Ma1evich

Activity: 323
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:12:00 AM

That's right, you need to take this situation as a springboard, even if you can not see the lumen but I'm still happy because i'm constantly fixed profits.
Tiana1

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
Yes, this is the time for many to start all over again. The dip in most cryptocurrencies discouraged a lot of people especially those that invested but as you said if you search deep, there are still opportunities in the market. Those that invested only need to wait for the bull run so as not to lose more
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:26:43 AM

I lost everything almost in this bear market so am starting again almost form 0, but this time I am going to do things much differently so in the next two years once this bear cycle turns, I will be in a position to take profits and not just hodl all the way down to the crash again. Of course, now it will be a harder uphill climb but am determined to get back what I lost in 2018 which has been a disaster. Now for the last two months I was able to preserve the last bit of my capital and survive, so I hope I can do this for the next couple of years and make the right moves this time.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:32:07 AM

Life cycles is always start all over again and better for all to go with it together, not opposite.
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

Now the crypto market is in the downstairs all the coins are in the bottom line so this is the best time to join in the crypto world people should buy the coins at a cheap rate and hold them for the pick time for making good profits. So join and invest there is no certain time to join the crypto market.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

It is good that despite the current market situation, some one is posting medsage of encouragement. Most post I see here is kind of negative, which I think will not benefit anyone. If you really believe in crypto, be patient. You should've known by now that this is part of the risk that you have entered when you have invested in crypto.
Monro3000

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:36:27 AM

Cryptocurrency has been around for 10 years and cost no more than one cent at the beginning. Due to the high speculation, its value was dispersed to incredible heights, and now many investors have lost huge fortunes. It would be better to leave cryptocurrency alone, simply as a technological means of social development.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

The cryptocurrency market is still very young. It can be compared with the formation of the planet. While the planet is young, it is shaken by all sorts of catastrophes, like volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, and so on. Over time, all processes come to balance and calm down. If you do not make third-party forces in this system, then sooner or later everything will be balanced.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:38:24 AM

It is good that despite the current market situation, some one is posting medsage of encouragement. Most post I see here is kind of negative, which I think will not benefit anyone. If you really believe in crypto, be patient. You should've known by now that this is part of the risk that you have entered when you have invested in crypto.

Indeed it's true, I believe in crypto. Therefore I am sure crypto will be very good going forward. And one more thing people should know is anything that can happen to crypto. Therefore, as you say, everyone should know the risk in the future when investing.

ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:42:00 AM

It seems to me that I don’t need to start all over again, I just don’t need to sell my coins at a low price and believe that the market will recover!
maometano

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

the best way is to start a new step better, we all like the same thing in a very bad year, so we can have experience about losses based on the market. crypto is a job that has provided profitable investment opportunities, but many risk of loss. strengthen your mentality and continue to commit if crypto is a good future.
Kryten12

Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:19:49 AM

If you want to take a risk for a comeback then the choice would be to invest in some of the already etablished coins that have been hardest hit with the downturn. I think the recent ICO coins represent to much of a risk and will most likely remain unloved outside of their current investors.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Jaka.Sembuh

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:44:09 AM

I think this is part of the risk of investing in crypto. with us easy and fast in getting profits, of course, it will be easier and faster to experience losses and what is needed now is patience and clever in choosing coins for investment places. because I see there are some coins that have good potential for us to make a profit on the current market conditions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: