Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can start all over again  (Read 4551 times)
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

if you still have trading capital and still have courage then you can start trading again and can try to get your luck by trading because this trading has a very high risk and requires very large capital.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

That is encouraging. Most people are already depressed due to the market crash. This might be difficult for some because some investors invested everything they had because of the hope of earning money through crypto. It might be an expensive lesson for most of us, but this will also teach as a lot of things about crypto. Just be patient, everything will recover soon.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:36:43 AM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

This time is the point of time wherein we could take the chance to take the ride, maybe we could use this chance to top up more coins like ETH BTC xrp and all others, we know what coins is the best to invest. It's our own discretion on how we could create opportunity during this market crash.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

It's not too late. Some of us lose big if you're new in crypto space this is your very lucky chance to prove your in the right track. Please provide some research if you willing to invest a huge amount of money. This is the time to buy on dip. Probably in the next few months bitcoin will reach all time high.

rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

It's not too late. Some of us lose big if you're new in crypto space this is your very lucky chance to prove your in the right track. Please provide some research if you willing to invest a huge amount of money. This is the time to buy on dip. Probably in the next few months bitcoin will reach all time high.
Nobody know where is the dip, so people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies now. But for me it is a good chance to buy BTC and ether in a long term.
klim

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:12:16 AM

It is hard to believe that the market will go up! Panic in the last days has swept over, with difficulty working on the lost generosities
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:43:49 AM

The price of crypto is down hard right now, no one can deny that fact. But, the lessons learned by all of us have been invaluable to me. It’s been an eye opening experience!
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:47:00 AM

I agree with you. I think this bear phase is like an opportunity, a train that allow us to come on board. We'll see! Good luck to all of us!
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:59:59 AM

The best thing to do now is to take the opportunity while on the dip, what i mean is that buy a good coin which you think you can make money in the long run, for example bitcoin, we know that this is the lowest price as of now, and its continue to fall, so rather take the chance by buying coins, which is best performing as we think, dont just cry watching the bloody market, use this chance to buy more.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
enataniv

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:09:05 AM

When need to start buying?
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

of course I can restart my trading trip but that is if I still have trading capital, if my trading capital is up and I don't have trading capital anymore then I can't start trading again and choose to look for another job.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:17:25 AM

Cryptocurrency is just like the marriage quote ' for better and for worse' let's stick to it like that,as for me no matter what I will still be standing strong ,crypto will get me to where I'm going in life.ivdont give up easily .

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:23:07 AM

Cryptocurrency is just like the marriage quote ' for better and for worse' let's stick to it like that,as for me no matter what I will still be standing strong ,crypto will get me to where I'm going in life.ivdont give up easily .
and yet, despite the general interest of a large number of people in the toilet market and certain projects, their development was established due to the poor state of the cryptocurrency market. It is very difficult to understand what forces are affecting the market and why we are so rapidly going down.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:51:12 AM

Thank you for your reminder, although I have a lot of losses now, I am not going to give up my cryptocurrency.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
enataniv

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:37:05 AM

Guys, advise good ICO's, please
lickbhakegit

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:52:32 AM

And when will growth begin?
ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:55:59 AM

Now is the perfect time to buy cryptocurrency on available funds. Personally, I put orders for the purchase of Bitcoin at around $ 2,500 and eth $ 50.
As well as the rest of the cryptocurrency try now to buy at max. The best time to enter cryptocurrency again. So I am glad of such drawdowns.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
tiothreadphello

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

Just HALK
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

I will support most of those people who believe that all the same now is the time, I think that the mark of $ 3000 will not be broken as it was with the mark of $ 6000 let's see what the market shows
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:20:28 PM

That is encouraging. Most people are already depressed due to the market crash. This might be difficult for some because some investors invested everything they had because of the hope of earning money through crypto. It might be an expensive lesson for most of us, but this will also teach as a lot of things about crypto. Just be patient, everything will recover soon.
That's true, it's not an easy thing to do for some people. But, we must remember one thing, when we decide to enter the cryptosphere then we should know that this world is very risky and we should be ready for that. Let's just be more patient Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: