Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:13:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can start all over again  (Read 4557 times)
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:02:02 AM

Indeed, it will be cool if Bitcoin collapses to $ 1.00 and it will be possible to buy BTC at this price and wait for the next growth to $ 20,000. Only, I think, in this case, the growth of BTC will never happen. Every day the number of Bitcoin investors is declining. The decrease in capitalization of the crypto market is growing like an avalanche. A little more and cryptocurrencies will completely lose their appeal.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

Now the situation is very difficult for investors. All of them are afraid of losing what is left of monetary investments in the cryptocurrency market.
They aren't true investors if they are afraid of losing.

An investor always expects situation like this and this isn't new to most. Starting all over again can be done by everyone who has been dealt with big losses but for traditional investors this is all nothing comparing from all the challenges that we've been.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:21:27 AM

The main thing is not to allow mistakes that will lead to the fact that the market will start to grow, and you need to start from the beginning, as a result of which there will again be losses!
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:12:47 PM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
Now I can't start again. I invest a lot in the cryptocurrency and hope that the bull market will come.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:14:33 PM

Definitely, I and you can start all over again. You must have the desire and desire to do this. In cryptocurrency, there are many opportunities that can bring a huge income. Each of us has a chance to start all over again. The main thing for each of us is to determine the entry point to the market - by time and price.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:55:58 PM

Definitely, I and you can start all over again. You must have the desire and desire to do this. In cryptocurrency, there are many opportunities that can bring a huge income. Each of us has a chance to start all over again. The main thing for each of us is to determine the entry point to the market - by time and price.
not only in cryptocurrency, you can start all over again also in your normal business, if something happened. as for cryptocurrency, it helps earn your capital through bounty campaigns, for example, if you lose your money on Bitmex)))  Grin

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:01:41 PM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
i adore such kind of support, honestly. so true about this couple, opportunity vs challenge. but there is no other way round it, the only way out is through. so we are to continue with our activities no matter what

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:29:38 PM

Indeed, it will be cool if Bitcoin collapses to $ 1.00 and it will be possible to buy BTC at this price and wait for the next growth to $ 20,000. Only, I think, in this case, the growth of BTC will never happen. Every day the number of Bitcoin investors is declining. The decrease in capitalization of the crypto market is growing like an avalanche. A little more and cryptocurrencies will completely lose their appeal.
I highly doubt that bitcoin will fall to $ 1, if this happens then the blockchain technology will be completely unusable, but I doubt that in the coming years it will happen!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

That's right. It's never too late to start over. It may have been a bitter experience but it's your experience and it taught you something. My best motto in life "everything that happens - happens for the better".
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:38:13 PM

If you sold all your tokens before and leave cryptocurrency, NOW, is the time to buy back them and make profit from it.
we are now really down in the market and the price is a good to grab and wait for some months.
2019 will be kind to cryptocurrency ( ihope ) and many are also hoping for this. 2018 will end the graph pointing upward.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:38:59 PM

You make me get excited again. I like what you say every challenge comes with opportunities. That is truly extraordinary. Many new and old people left crypto because they were tired. But there are people who remain enthusiastic because they believe that they will surely grow again. You have encouraged your friends here. Let's start from the beginning and always be excited.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:02:25 PM

That's right. It's never too late to start over. It may have been a bitter experience but it's your experience and it taught you something. My best motto in life "everything that happens - happens for the better".
Even a bad experience is also an experience. I also think that you should not give up and as long as the market has at least some value, it’s worth it to your goal and everything will turn out. Wink

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:18:28 PM

Most at times we think we are late in crypto but trust me its never too late . What is important is to start now and you will realize that in fact the crypto world is really interesting since the good days are ahead.
c-jones89

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:57:35 PM

This is the point of view that I approve and respect. I understand that it is not easy to forget everything that you have done and invested so far, but think of it as a fresh start. Forget about the coins that you have stored so far and surprise yourselves with the amount of money that you will have in 2020. once BTC rules again. If you have the possibility, get more cash into it, it will be worth it.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:55:05 PM

In this state of the market for those who find themselves in a difficult situation there are several options.
The first involves the sale of all their crypto assets. But personally, I find it stupid and unreasonable. In this case, without a further well-thought-out plan, the person will simply be left with nothing.
The second option is just hold until better times. In general, the option is not very bad, especially in a situation where the investor doesn't know how to trade.
The third option, I think the most reasonable. Start trading. Only in this case, the investor will be able to earn in any situation. Of course, it is necessary to master the art of trade, otherwise the market will severely avenge the inept investor.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 09:58:30 PM

The fact is that even with the bear market and terrible market conditions, some people are still making it big in the Cryptocurrency sphere, most of them just feel guilty about it because so many other people are losing and they wouldn't want to seem to be gloating about their success.

dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:10:24 PM

Lots of losses in 2018, quite stressful but we have to survive. It's not the first time this has happened, it's just that when cryptocurrency is getting more popular after prices explode in 2017 many newcomers are then recklessly investing so many are also dissatisfied because subsequent developments are not as expected. We just have to adapt and look for the best opportunities.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:12:42 PM

Of course this can be a perfect time to start all over again. But don't forget about the main rule, do not invest your last savings!
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:42:58 PM

Of course this can be a perfect time to start all over again. But don't forget about the main rule, do not invest your last savings!

It becomes something you must remember because there is no certainty in the crypto world that will make you lucky or lose.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:22:48 AM

After out loss after all the up and down,after our hope has been dash,after we have failed to meet our target,after many speculations has failed, I guess it it time to start all over again,this time we need to come up with plan in his ti survive this bear market and how to maximize the bull run when it finally come.It is time to get over the past and forge ahead to get things better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: