Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:22:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can start all over again  (Read 4565 times)
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 01:18:34 AM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
Indeed! This is the opportunity we've been waiting for where the price is very low enough to buy back and add your portfolio because believe me or not, crypto market will becomes stronger and stronger for the next coming years. New ATH will be reach and that means we will have a good profit from today. Just have faith and wait for the bull market.
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:31:38 AM

Of course, I will start from the beginning again to invest in a few coins, now the coin price is still low and I will buy some good coins and invest them, going forward when the market goes up surely will benefit

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:44:19 AM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

I agree, the key in this bear market is SURVIVAL.
If you can't thrive in this market, try your best to survive and your survival will be rewarded once the crypto winter is over.
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:29:28 AM

These time might be the start of another bullrun, yet let's be coutious about what's to come because cryptocurrency is too risky to easily jump into conclusions.
LDenis555

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:34:51 AM

Yes, you can always start over, the main thing is to believe that you will succeed! Many have lost their investment in the fall of prices, someone did not have enough patience, someone just money to live, but you can always start over.
sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:38:14 AM

I believe that no matter how the market changes, traders who are willing to study hard and raise their investment awareness will always benefit from it!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:42:20 AM

Yes, with Bitcoin, prices continue to decline, making many people suffer losses, most investors now stop. I agree if it's time to repeat again to get a profit. By re-investing from the start and we will be profitable because we can buy Bitcoin at very low prices.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:03:06 AM

Yes right, I can start over again, because this is the best time to buy more, because the price of all coins is very too cheap and the price decreases at the most recent point, if in the future the market price rises it will get a satisfying result.

Low prices are not necessarily the right time to buy right? because prices could go back weaker? if you want to start again. then look for the right opportunity. look at the chart and use your strategy to analyze it. because cheap is not necessarily the right time
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:25:41 AM

If you been in trading activities ,and you are on a bad timing for the market season ,now that is on the falldown , so it you ecperienced loses to the value of coins ,then maybe ,there are still lot of time to recover and you can start all over again with your investment.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:38:19 AM

The cheap prices of cryptocurrency is actually an opportunity to begin again. You can buy bitcoin for twenty percent of what it was selling a year ago. Ethereum is also very cheap so also is EOS! Those that want to start again have a unique opportunity to start  now!

fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:41:06 AM

You're actually right with that, but I've been into a big loss this year with this terrible dip. The present market is not favorable at all, and that's how it is going to keep going till this year ends. I can't just think of buying more at this time.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:40:10 AM

Yes right, I can start over again, because this is the best time to buy more, because the price of all coins is very too cheap and the price decreases at the most recent point, if in the future the market price rises it will get a satisfying result.

Do not hurry. Wait a bit. There will be a lower price point than now. Wait for this time and then buy much more profitable and more coins.

andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

The sphere of cryptocurrency contains a lot of opportunities, but we sometimes do not see it, because we are busy with our daily Affairs, so they do not allow us to move forward. Many people during the fall of the market were disappointed in the cryptocurrency, lost a lot of money, so it is difficult for them to decide to invest again, but I decided to try again, I hope that I will succeed.
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 09:39:56 AM

I always believe that for the chance to return all my lost money in crypto, I always wait until bitcoin returns to a high price.
give up is only for a loser, and thank you for reminding us to continue always hope.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
luispitchler

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:11:47 AM

as they say, you will only lose if you quit.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

I always believe that for the chance to return all my lost money in crypto, I always wait until bitcoin returns to a high price.
give up is only for a loser, and thank you for reminding us to continue always hope.
This is what I really like, When the crypto market situation is in decline you even keep up the spirit. It's the spirit that I have to take. I also believe everything will return at the highest price. Indeed, if giving up is inappropriate for crypto. There is no word to give up on any situation in crypto. We must always be sure to return.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:20:47 PM

This is what I really like, When the crypto market situation is in decline you even keep up the spirit. It's the spirit that I have to take. I also believe everything will return at the highest price. Indeed, if giving up is inappropriate for crypto. There is no word to give up on any situation in crypto. We must always be sure to return.

Well hopefully you don't get a situatuon when you'll be out of options but to sell your coins. I mean, in this kind of market, many of us would be happy to hold for the longest time but can really afford to do so. That's why they panic. Hopefully not all of us would have to start from scratch.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:18:38 PM

maybe it's true there is still a chance for crypto to recover, but basically we don't know what will happen in the future, especially in this crypto world, anything can happen, it could even worsen the situation, but it could later crypto will recover, hope that crypto will recover soon because crypto has been worsening as it is now.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:24:42 PM

You made a good point but the question how do you start all over again when you have almost lost everything? maybe you can share some good tips on how we can start all over again, it will really help.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:29:21 PM

For me, just leave and stay in the market. If you choose to stay, you have to strong belief in cryptocurrencies.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: