Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can start all over again  (Read 4562 times)
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

The economy is a complicated thing. We constantly observe how it collapses. How cheaper oil and more expensive gold. The situation on the markets is not idle. But I do not think that this is the end. Of course for all of us this will be a good lesson. You need to learn to allocate risks.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

Giving up will not allow you to recover the loss you have received. It's better to wake up now and try to invest again from the start. I am very sure if the market will recover. So now I invest more and collect coins. Because this is a good time to invest with very low coin prices.
I agree. It is the new beginning to start new investment. The price is cheaper where you can buy a huge volume of the coin you want. Do not think that it won't recover become it will and for you not to regret, do not doubt the potential of the coin. Collect, buy and hold until it worth good as the price increase again.

Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:13:50 PM

thats right, it doesnt matter with bad market conditions, we can always can start all over again as many time webwant.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

healthy optimism - no harm to anyone)
I agree that you can always start again, and the failures and losses received this year have given the experience that, perhaps, will help to do without such losses in the future
hands can not be lowered

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

Well it was good time for novices. Now they know that any market could grow or drop. Those will stay who clearly understood that and could wait before next period of growing start.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

Many people think that this market is dying, they no longer believe that it will bring profit to them. As a result, they run away from the market, but the rest are those who look to the future of the market. They are like you said, and they will still start over even though they have lost everything
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

I believe that at the moment you should not leave the market because the difficulties encountered in the market is a temporary phenomenon and it will end soon and the situation will get better, so I advise you to save your tokens as they will bring you good profit with time.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:53:49 PM

I totally agree with your way of thinking. And there are a lot of opportunities to build on this bull market and be prepared to the next bull run!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:14:28 PM

Everyday we wake up alive,is always a new beginning  to start all over again.Experienced is the best teacher and guide in pursuing a goal in life.
In crypto, failures in investment returns and losses are part in order to gained high paid experienced and use in the future as guide to be more delicate in making decisions.Crypto is made for a purpose ,for the better of one's finacial life.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

The most sadly in this situation - why I didn't sell all crypto at the jan '18?  Grin It can make me richer on much times  Wink But today many my friends afraid to invest in any coins or projects because they watch on the market and see how much it dump. I do not argue - time will tell
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:25:05 PM

You're actually right with that, but I've been into a big loss this year with this terrible dip. The present market is not favorable at all, and that's how it is going to keep going till this year ends. I can't just think of buying more at this time.
Since you have suffered so much loss, but still continue to believe in crypto, then don't give up. Try to recover your financial position as soon as possible. This is now a very good time to buy crypto currencies. In order to earn in the future, you need to buy currencies now, while their price is very low. I think that such low prices will be a few more months, so I hope you will have time to buy cryptocurrency at low prices.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:56:22 PM

I totally agree with your way of thinking. And there are a lot of opportunities to build on this bull market and be prepared to the next bull run!
the market is so flexible that the possibility of repeating it like last year has a big chance. we just need to wait patiently so that we will get many benefits. and now I think it's a good time to start.

mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:57:33 PM

I doubt people will want to start all over again and there are 2 reasons
1) People do not have money to invest, because in 2018 they lost a lot of money.
2) Fear. People won't put money where they lost it.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:59:17 PM

of course, we can start all over again, but not all will do it, since there are many losses and disappointments,someone has now moved away from the crypt and is waiting for a better time than now.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
MSTuTeJIb

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:01:53 PM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
That is, you offer people who lost money on this correction, again to take and invest in bitcoin and altcoins? Did you know that we're not at the bottom of the schedule and we might fall a little lower? Do not take responsibility to give such advice
crispynougat

Activity: 185

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:03:13 PM

The current decline in crypto market prices does have a big impact on ICO coins. And there are also many people who leave the market because of difficulties in making a profit. But if I see that for now, it's better to collect coins. The crypto market will definitely rise again and we certainly have to prepare it.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:22:35 PM

No matter what happen there is always a word start again but please be mind on what happen on the past. If you did something bad that might result if your loss take it as a lesson to not do that again. We can still start again in near future because we know bitcoin was been bad this year.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:37:53 PM

It is easier said than done
There are a lot of factors involved in starting again
And it cannot be over emphasized

Basics states that we learn from our mistakes first and then figure out the way forward
Because lessons from mistakes remain with us forever
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:49:13 PM

I still think cryptocurrencies are a great opportunity to increase your own capital and if you have failed in this area, you should not despair. The most important thing to learn from this lesson and understand what you were wrong, so as not to repeat these mistakes in the future.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:24:48 PM

A motivating post, but many people will still leave this area of activity until the market returns to the direction of sustainable growth. Bounty hunters are now paid very little, to engage in mining is not profitable, and to trade in a bear market is difficult. In any case, you can take a break, which can be useful, because it will help to collect thoughts, and there you look and stop normalized. But do not lose heart.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: