Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:09:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can start all over again  (Read 4551 times)
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 06:40:24 PM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

A motivating post, but many people will still leave this area of activity until the market returns to the direction of sustainable growth. Bounty hunters are now paid very little, to engage in mining is not profitable, and to trade in a bear market is difficult. In any case, you can take a break, which can be useful, because it will help to collect thoughts, and there you look and stop normalized. But do not lose heart.
In any case, today the best tactic is to leave the market for a while and wait for the improvement of positions in the cryptocurrency market. That's just how long it will take, to predict is very difficult.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:47:34 PM

Yes, of course we can start from the beginning for something that is already believed, we can start investing right now by buying some coins that have good potential, don't worry about the current market situation, be sure crypto forever won't be like this, slowly but will definitely recover
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:25:13 PM

Some folks have been complaining, but they are gradually getting used to it.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be discouraging, most especially when you are loosing your fund, but if gains are being made, there will be more joy and the zeal to do more will be rekindled.
Instead of thinking of quitting due to some challenges that are being encountered, you can learn and re-strategized and you may find it working.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:49:36 PM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

Yes we can start investing now. The current situation of the market is low so meaning we can buy lower value of coins and earned it in the coming days. Start low and be patient too.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:47:09 AM

A positive attitude will make you not lose hope in cryptocurrency, 2018 is just a bad year for crypto.
Maybe they who always complain the cryptocurrency condition currently, cannot afford to lose their money in crypto.
When you want to enter crypto, make sure you use your money when you can accept to lose your money later.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:54:22 AM

To start of course you can but with other ambitions and expectations. Yes, and the experience, even if unsuccessful, can help in the success in the future.

Very well said. This is the time for some investors to come up with new expectations and put an end to the conception that crypto is a get-rich-quick business. It is rather the home for the investor who is ready to study the market trend in order to choose the right coins to invest in and patiently wait for the market to rise irrespective of how long it may take.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:26:58 AM

I think that since the crypto value has continued to decline, many people have begun to understand the flow or the crypto cycle, so they are able to control themselves not to sell it at that moment. With all the ammunition you have from depositing coins, either investment coins or coins from the ICO appreciation. That will produce a high value again, it can even exceed the value it originally achieved.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:55:38 AM

If you believe, you can start over again, the market conditions are indeed volatile, but I don't think this is an obstacle to being able to start investing again, buy good coins and if you have good prospects to invest in the future
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:09:07 AM

starting from scratch again not an easy thing to do. Crypto continues to fall and won't even know when there is an increase or decrease in precisely that continue to occur. starting from the beginning of may have been at a low price at this time but certainly must dare to wait a long time to get the recovery or increased prices in crypto.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:46:11 AM

Maybe with the current conditions, many people are out of the market because they have difficulty finding profits. Reflect on the experience that this situation of price decline will not happen forever, there will be a big wave ready to come. So, now is the right time to return to the market and invest in coins that have potential.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:56:58 AM

I agree with you on this front. Many investors and crypto enthusiasts have been saddened by the market crash. But those wanting to seek opportunities even during the market meltdown get opportunities. Those with crypto knowledge and trading skills can get profit from the market meltdown. Traders can buy coins and sell them at a slightly higher price, making some profit.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:28:21 AM

of course, we can start all over again, but not all will do it, since there are many losses and disappointments,someone has now moved away from the crypt and is waiting for a better time than now.

That's why they said start ovet again meaning that includes the negative experience weve had in crypto and make this a new start where youre loss from this year is also erased and focus only on whats coming next.

icegeekfresh

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:32:28 AM

If you have money, you can make a new start from dips in altcoins, research everything and find good projects and wait for some signals, maybe some good news come and btc return back and start to rise so you should wait something like that, then you can invest and make good profit.

gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:39:30 AM

Starting all over is a nice thing to do but only when you have funds to start over but when one doesn't have funds, it's a hard thing to do.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 07:41:02 AM

Cryto is not about getting rich overnight. It is more about research, patience and wise decisions. During long bearish periods it's quite hard to make some decent profits, but that's only a trend that will over at some time.

That's a great opportunity to look for good projects and invest by buying cheap.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:27:26 AM

well indeed to be able to start again requires a process and of course it requires money for trading capital but I often see when they lose then they will no longer enter the cryptocurrency because they hated it too much.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

starting from scratch again not an easy thing to do. Crypto continues to fall and won't even know when there is an increase or decrease in precisely that continue to occur. starting from the beginning of may have been at a low price at this time but certainly must dare to wait a long time to get the recovery or increased prices in crypto.
Yes, that's exactly it. And now everyone must make their choice. Someone invests additional money in cryptocurrency, another will sell all of their crypto assets and leave the market, and the third one will simply continue to hold until the market and prices recover. I believe that low prices for currencies will be a few more months, so you can not hurry too much with this solution. But remember that prices will certainly recover, as there is no even one real reason why the crypto market should end.
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

It will not be possible to start from the beginning, because those who have left the market have at least some experience and knowledge, and the fact that they have moved away from doing cryptocurrency does not mean that they have completely stopped doing it!
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:52:10 PM

start over again is a strategy that many people do nowadays. see crypto red and falling up to this point is not a disaster for them but it is mostly used to increase the number of owned assets for long term investment. It is nice of course when many are doing this and of course their views regarding the development of crypto is already good enough.

There're many people who keep holding coins and hope for the better in the next 6-12 months! If nothing changes for the better, many investors will abandon the market by the summer of 2019!

^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

I've already started all over again,so it is not a big deal for me to repeat this experience.
Now I lost my main source of income,but I realise idea of another business at the moment and will launch it within a week

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: