Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:00:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can start all over again  (Read 4551 times)
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:09:07 PM

I think stating all over again will be the best option for many instead of living in the pain of the bear market, I understand that many have lost a lot to the bearish starting all over again will actually helps to overcome the past and plan for the future.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:09:48 PM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
Yes, many people have really lost a lot of money by investing in crypto-currencies, but to return to this market again, under such market conditions, you need to be a very strong person, psychologically, and also believe in the future of crypto-currencies.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:25:00 PM

starting from scratch is difficult. it is also necessary to have a mindset and some picture of the future that you want to reach. but I remain patient and optimistic to remain calm.

Sometimes it will be difficult if too many desires are made the main goal if putting high hopes will usually fail. I personally put hope but with things that are not excessive because crypto is uncertain.
We have both the same thinking since the market crash and high volatility of cryptocurrency I don't hope for a quick profit rather than how to earn during the bear market, we just need to adjust and learn the system and everything will be fine.

dosSantos

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:44:25 PM

I think that now is a good time to enter cryptocurrency. Prices are very low and I am sure that someday the prices of many coins will go up.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:50:08 PM

There are always opportunities in the crypt room, don't give up and stay focused on the goal is the right choice at this time. Price will always decline, and rest assured that there will surely be times when crypto prices will rise again. Learning from experience is a good choice and surely we will find a time where we can profit through crypto.
lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 879

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:58:58 PM

to start from the beginning is very good in this situation but most people including me doubt whether in the future the selected assets will grow or even get worse, but indeed I saw ico last year whose development was quite interesting like Simmitri

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:52:00 PM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
indeed it is very difficult to get up again after experiencing a loss, especially if there is a lot of money lost by decreasing crypto prices. maybe even some people feel traumatized by crypto, and are afraid to start again.
need strong motivation and new enthusiasm to start, this is what is difficult to present.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:04:30 PM

You can always succeed by starting all over again.
The main thing is the desire and of course to determine the goal you want to achieve.
If you have a goal in front of you, you can always determine the means to achieve it.
Your accumulated experience will help to optimize these tools and speed up the approximation of the result.
On the cryptocurrency market, achieving success is not easy but realistic.
Good luck with that.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:41:24 PM

from March 2018 until now it was a bad time for crypto activists, especially for investors because besides the crypto price which continued to fall, there were also many projects that failed and were also scams, and this was really detrimental because their money just disappeared but Even so, I think no one is really ready to leave crypto because they all know that in the end the crypto will be able to recover and will return all the losses they have suffered and if they give up now there is no chance to return their money
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 01:45:25 PM

You are right it’s time to start again with a new spirit & if you think 2018 was not a good year for crypto and you lose your money, but I think you don’t look behind & start from a dip & buy coin at low price.
Defiantly you will find some new good project, so let’s start for new opportunities.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:52:37 PM

Yes, we can start over again, forget what happened last year and make it an important lesson that doing something must be with a good consideration based on extensive knowledge and not based on emotion or lust to get something big fast. We know that crypto investment poses a big risk and promises a big advantage too, for it requires extensive knowledge and patience in investing and choosing the right time when we have to sell or buy crypto.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:53:10 PM

I also started this with enthusiasm, I started this from 0 until now still struggling. I'm sure crypto can change someone's life for the better.

saminnala

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:00:03 PM

Sometimes everything related to cryptocurrency reminds me of a roulette game. You can put all your savings on the red or black sector and get a large bank, or you can lose the last money. Anything connected with cryptocurrency has a big risk. If you are not used to risk, then you have nothing to do here. No one can promise you a permanent profit here, you need to get used to the chagrin.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:04:19 PM

Remember that the harder we fall we learn more, we should stand stronger and let the fall be a lesson.
Go up smarter and stronger in the community. remember that there is no perfect person and we become much stronger on every fall we had.
Start a fresh one and in a better way.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:12:33 PM

Remember that the harder we fall we learn more, we should stand stronger and let the fall be a lesson.
Go up smarter and stronger in the community. remember that there is no perfect person and we become much stronger on every fall we had.
Start a fresh one and in a better way.
You must be a very strong person to rise again after losing everything. as a rule, 90 percent of people cannot survive after such losses

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:16:37 PM

Thats a really good outlook and a nice way to see things. This bear market has been happening for a very long time now and most of us has loss something from it. We can't make up for that loss if we decided to quit. We should keep moving forward and lets see the positive side of this great dip we are experiencing. Its giving us a chance to start something new and we should learn from our mistakes from the past.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:21:33 PM

I spend a lot of time here. of course I will get up and start with confidence. I am sure there are many valuable lessons about crypto and others. I have to fight harder.

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:24:01 PM

I spend a lot of time here. of course I will get up and start with confidence. I am sure there are many valuable lessons about crypto and others. I have to fight harder.

I do not know what you need to fight, but if you lost money because you invested in a bad moment, do not worry. There will come a moment when you will remember bad moments with a smile.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:25:01 PM

you are right, everything was not finished after the market collapsed yesterday. in fact the market began to gradually grow even though eventually there was a decline again. but we can see the market is still moving. that means there is still good activity. and this can be a good plan for people who believe in the crypto market that will grow immediately.
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:31:46 PM

I am still afraid for start all of my money with bitcoin or altcoin investment, I still remember how much lost with bitcoin have lower price. I need take rest and wait when bitcoin or altcoin could back to higher price again for getting profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: