Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:54:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can start all over again  (Read 4551 times)
mailklue

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:37:56 PM

we must remain optimistic about the future, what we have already experienced, in 2018 many people suffered losses because the market that was expected to increase actually decreased, many ways to get profits to treat irritation due to the bearish market, in 2019 will be a result bullish and bull run markets arrive soon.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 03:08:54 PM

to begins as token gives with more on range with distance on difference as investors to collects with returns as possessing use of nominals of profit to helps as improving portfolio with the manage of projects on finance investment with the crypto

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:23:00 PM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
Indeed, every challenge must have a chance. But, I think for some people who have got a lot of losses and are disappointed with what they get, they will certainly think over and over to restart or not. It's true that everything can still be restarted from the start, but I think it's better to observe and think more deeply before deciding to restart or not.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:03:47 PM

Just like in life ... only after a few cases of big failures do people get stronger and ready to do great things! I agree with the author! Now for many a very good opportunity to start over.
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:15:50 PM

I think we can start over, but it's too early. Start investing in cryptocurrencies should start at a time when the market will fall another 40 percent, as at the moment it is still bearish and will continue to fall.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:19:56 PM

Life is all about ups and downs and believe you me, it can never be rosy at all times but the ability to rise above our present situation is what makes us a conqueror. The bear market is not the end of crypto but rather a time to for many to start a new
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:59:52 PM

No need to rush to sell your coins at a fallen price and will not need to start again. Therefore, before you do something in the crypto market, think carefully. And in no case do not sell your coins at a fallen price due to panic.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 10:00:00 PM

Any good experience involves a series of ups and downs. Faced with a cryptocurrency crisis this year, you will get an excellent experience that will benefit you in the future, teach you how to make a profit, and not lose it even in such difficult times. Not a bad time to start over.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:18:11 PM

I spend a lot of time here. of course I will get up and start with confidence. I am sure there are many valuable lessons about crypto and others. I have to fight harder.

I do not know what you need to fight, but if you lost money because you invested in a bad moment, do not worry. There will come a moment when you will remember bad moments with a smile.
Agree, after black swathe of there is white , and so I think not always same you have will fall so I think is worth now tolerate and I think that the price will recover

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:08:11 PM

Even if you lose everything you have, you can always start over.
Even if you look at the path of everyone at the very beginning in the cryptocurrency market, everything is very incomprehensible and difficult, but over time, experience and understanding of the processes taking place comes.
If you start from the beginning, you already have experience and understanding and the start will be much easier than that of a beginner.
The main thing is not to despair and believe in the future.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:12:30 AM

Every opportunity we have in the crypto space, is about time and chance. Those who could wait to recover their loses, despite what is being faced by them, have been to do that by chance.
Had it been we never waited to device means of recovering, even though the market has not recovered, we might still be dwelling on our pasts.
Thanks OP, for the words of encouragement.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:38:15 AM

I've heard stories of how people started low and built up their accounts with time. The most important thing is staying in the game learning all it takes to be profitable avoiding mistakes past keep improving your wins I'll definitely be greater than loss.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:11:25 AM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
it's hard to take the first step after such a crushing blow, but if you get together and still do it, the probability of success is high, still behind will be a great experience and pitfalls at times less

Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:38:23 AM

Many people underestimate the power of experience. Even if you lost a lot at this market the most probable scenario it was because of the lack of experience. Now you have gained it with a high price. So don't give up and go further. I believe that there will be at least one reiteration of the bull run.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:55:18 AM

Nobody is perfect in this unpredictable investment while some people will gain the happiness due to hitting their profits and in the other side some people go bankrupt due to their losses. This is a cycle which will give you a chance to gain back those losses if you will learn from those failures. Experience is the best teacher as this is common in what we do in life.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:13:15 PM

I agree for those newbie like me who start investing on laye 2017until now and caught up in the verge of correction dont lose hope though wevare lossing more than 70% of our portfolio we can easily recover when market become bullish just be patient and keep accumulating if there is an opportunity.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:28:26 PM

The cryptocurrency market has not been very friendly to both investors and traders recently but respectable of where you fall and what you may have lost in the market you can always restart as bad as the market maybe there is still countless opportunities available they are opportunities a new project and also top existing projects so this time around be more careful about your strategy either trading or investing and then try again

moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:27:19 PM

many people are at the point of giving up, we can indeed start again from the beginning, but many find it difficult to move on from the past, we are currently in a bear market condition, we must take advantage of all opportunities that exist in the market so we can still benefit , don't give up because behind the difficulties there must be solutions

SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:33:00 PM

If we experienced loss, I am sure that there is still a lot of way that we can use in order to regain our money. We can start all over again by using the lessons that we gathered from the past mistakes that we did.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 02:36:27 PM

Hope is only solution whatever the situation of many we were in. I think loss is essential part of any success, we can learn from that many things. Right said, keep spirit alive.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: