Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:27:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can start all over again  (Read 4551 times)
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:04:01 AM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

If you experience massive fall from last few months, do not be despair by the damage caused but make it a lesson to adjust your portfolio whenever it is needed, i am sure crypto will not just die here as long as you able to hold on to what you have your fruit of labor will come soon.

Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:08:46 AM

In fact starting over again is one if the best decision to make situation like this,we need to re-strategies in order to get the best out of the crypto sphere in this state if the market, those that are smart are taking advantage of the bear to make themselves rich especially using trading as a tool.We need to get the past behinde us and face the future that is when we will be able to see through the bear and get hold of the opportunities in it.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:47:21 AM

I actually believe so well that it's truly not over for anyone that might have been left frustrated with things before now; thus leading to leaving here before now.. The SPAC space is still very much open.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:45:44 AM

It's too early to give up in the crypto market, though the market prices are low presently but it's just an opportunity for you to get in on the low before the bull run comes. No matter what you have gone through,  it just an opportunity to learn and have experience so those mistakes won't repeat them again. So get yourself together and hustle hard for the pay

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:12:32 PM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
Yes, everything can start all over again, but in my opinion for people who are already disappointed that the coins they buy and hope will continue to rise fall and continue to fall until finally they decide to sell everything and leave, so I think they will think some times before deciding to start again from the beginning.
4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:18:23 PM

Crypto has experienced glory at the end of 2017, where a surge in price increases is very high beyond everyone's predictions, but at this time the price decline is so sharp that some people panic and fear loss. Don't give up, still believe that prices will rise again someday, we can start now by buying and collecting lots of crypto. Starting from now and still holding on, because a number of years the crypto system will definitely return to a high price increase, and it can provide substantial profits for us all.
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:28:29 PM

I'm ready. I am only ready if I know what the result will be. until I see a rate hike. I miss that time (about a year ago) when the course was at its peak and everything was fine. And now the cryptocurrency is generally not good
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:45:38 AM

Many members of the crypto community express regret that they did not join the crypto industry in 2016 or early 2017. But the fall in cryptocurrency prices, which lasts a record 400 days, creates chances for buying tokens at the very bottom. I can not predict exactly, but in the case of growth of the crypto market, it is possible to get the same profits as in 2017 and the beginning of 2018.

Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:02:17 PM

Well, in the market you always have to start anew , especially if you held tokens after 2017 , I think you should not give up , but think about what are the prospects in the cryptocurrency market!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:39:07 PM

For me, those people that made money from the space have no regret, it is a great lesson that has been learned last year and one need to hold on to the wisdom.  The market will turn around but no one in particular knows the bottom the way no one predicted the top. Quitters never win

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:54:32 PM

I lost a lot but also earned a lot on the crypo so I did not even think to turn my back on it. The period now is not the best but it is interesting to trade and watch the development of the crypto currency at least.
funnec

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:42:58 AM

There is no better time to start over again than now that the market is beginning to show some sign of improvement which may eventually come even though people still see the green light as a trap.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:43:55 AM

Its never too late in cryptocurrency I myself have make countless mistakes here and there and I have lost huge money but here I ma hopefully working and leaning and I believe that learning was what I lacked in the past so I'm sure I will make it this time ,its not the end its just the Beginning of something huge ,don't lose HOPE

pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:10:26 AM

What has been lost and passed we only need to build it better, but here it may be different and more difficult because Crypto is not an object but a world of technology and a group of people around the world that makes its balance difficult. Now is not the time to continue to complain if you still want to continue to be here, we must be optimistic that the market will recover soon and new, better projects will come.
princeyeboah

Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:53:23 AM

Whenever the market goes down, it is a good moment to start over again, thus there is the opportunity to buy the valuable coins at cheap prices. I have been doing this for quite a long time now and it works for me - quite similar to trading but not on a daily basis.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
D3m1r4wanti

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:54:49 AM

I'm ready. I am only ready if I know what the result will be. until I see a rate hike. I miss that time (about a year ago) when the course was at its peak and everything was fine. And now the cryptocurrency is generally not good
if you are ready and you are sure then keep maintaining your trust in the crypto currency I also have full trust in crypto currencies. its heyday will return. wait until that time.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:08:34 AM

Of course, we can start from the beginning with new hope, hope that in the future crypto will develop better, for months with uncertain conditions, and now the time is slowly for crypto to recover and we can start over again and optimistic results in the future will be even better
I hope everyone will do that also, I'm sure all investors have the same doubts so that marketcaps don't go up now. trauma is still in the hearts of many investors. I will say it's time to forget what happened last year, and start again with new hopes. the trend will definitely change
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:18:13 AM

Sooner crypto world will grow again never stop believing in crypto it takes a lot of time before it recovers, but I think all waiting is worth it because crypto has a big help on each everyone life.
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:50:33 AM

Me too, I cant stop to think if crypto will rise again as dip we see now kn the market. So many ico pumping in crypto and that make me incourage again to continue my work and dont lost hope. Its a sign that crypto is still have a chance to recover and will be peoductive again.

Pithaxz

Activity: 452

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:54:25 AM

good advice, I am also sure that the crypto market will not be forever in difficult times, it is only a matter of time and of course we must rise don't despair when we see a bad market or have lost money in this crypto world. we can start from the beginning again and it looks like now the market has started to improve.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: