Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:10:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can start all over again  (Read 4559 times)
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:28:35 PM

I have a friend who believes that we are not at the bottom yet. In fact he is praying for coins to dip back to zero so that we can all start afresh. This is not possible but in any case, just be careful when you buy now. Market is hard to predict correctly

paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 02:47:01 PM

This market should not give up. no matter how much money you have lost, you can put them back in a very short time. So instead of giving up, we should always focus forward.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:29:30 PM

I have a friend who believes that we are not at the bottom yet. In fact he is praying for coins to dip back to zero so that we can all start afresh. This is not possible but in any case, just be careful when you buy now. Market is hard to predict correctly

Why wait until the market drops to zero ?? If this happens, many will lose faith in the cryptocurrency, and then the capitalization will fall so much that everything will be very bad. 2010-2014 impossible to return, you need to live today.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 03:32:01 PM

Its perfect time to start again & take advantage from this bear market. Also it’s a perfect time for new comers to take entry in crypto in this dip.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 03:50:47 PM

After several mistakes in life, one needs to take corrections and start all over, crypto isn't left out, you become a better person because experience they say is a better teacher. Once you are ready to keep pushing, you keep getting better and success is the way for you.

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:55:43 PM

Start from the beginning is always possible. The most important thing to understand is that you bear the risks that you must take, despite the fact that now it makes sense to speak of risks as the highest, since no one knows exactly where the cryptocurrency world will move.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:53:30 PM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
absolutely right, if you ever fail, you can start all over again. consider what has been done as learning so you can get a profit and not fail again in the future. do not give up
Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:11:29 PM

There may always be failures and disappointment in cryptocurrency activities. You won't always make profit therefore be ready to accept losses when it comes.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:45:37 PM

Everything ends and this dramatic fall will be over as well. We just need to be strong to hold our tokens and to stay cold blooded. Do not make decisions in panic and hold your coins tight, we will get our rewards soon.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:47:07 PM

It is very important to understand that we are not our money or the things that we have, we are separate individuals, self-sufficient. We have everything from birth to feel happy. Therefore, even in the most difficult times, remember, if you are alive and well, then you can be happy.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:17:11 PM

We only need to be strong people, that is by continuing to believe that the way we do is right and can forget the mistakes in the past because it will slowly hinder positive thinking. Take every mistake to be a motivation to move forward, we have overcome many "Bearish Market" obstacles that make a lot of losses. There are still many opportunities Cryptocurrency continues to give birth to coins and a good project for us to invest.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:27:26 PM

I think the losses have been beyond what most folks expected. Most of us have waited for bull run but only end up with bearish tend for sustained period of time. The ecosystem looks quite gloomy but I still believe there is a future in crypto which only the patient ones will enjoy.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:33:27 PM

indeed we can start again from the beginning, but many people still cannot move on from the past, they are afraid that if they start again then they will experience greater losses, the bear market does make many people panic because they lose most of their assets, but if we want to look for opportunities to get profits in the bear market, of course we will get opportunities that can make us gain profits when the bullrun occurs

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:47:50 PM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

With the experience we got from the crypto sphere, now if we want to start all over again, we have to start wisely. Invest our money only on coins that have been around for a long time and are proven to be able to survive after experiencing many trials.

Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 648

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:52:21 AM

With the experience we got from the crypto sphere, now if we want to start all over again, we have to start wisely. Invest our money only on coins that have been around for a long time and are proven to be able to survive after experiencing many trials.
As long as we learn and we have improve our strategy, it's always wise to start over again.
You are not giving up and you previous mistakes is not affecting you, crypto will stay longer than we think but we have to take
advantage while it's still young because the moment people will start to adopt, it would already be hard for us to ride if we want profit.

When everyone is dumping, it's our chance to accumulate and enjoy a good return over time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:29:24 AM

A good step if you can start over again, what is important is the intention and being sure of what you are doing in the future can produce results, certainly with enthusiasm and optimism in the future you will get results in accordance with your expectations
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:33:14 AM

Maybe is not good ideas for starting all over our money for investing at bitcoin or altcoin, how ever we will get much profit if have much money but we have give space for all our money to keep save and use half for trading or investing.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:51:28 AM

Starting from the beginning with an intention, of course the results will be even better, if you want to invest in crypto, start now, even though the market is not stable, believe this condition will not last, if it's time, crypto will rise again and everything will resume

Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:03:27 AM

Trade will definitely have a wonderful time and a bad time. We have fun in 2017 that the Crypto market is pumping very high. So this gives you a sense of fear when in 2018 market prices continue to decline. But you don't give up because I'm sure if one day the Crypto market will definitely rise again.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:40:02 PM

Perhaps this is so, but I think that it will be necessary to start from the very moment when the market will start a new and completely serious action, which will be completely legalized. In the meantime, now I do not see this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: