Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I may be wrong, thinking about the gov intervention  (Read 523 times)
chakhigh (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

I'm not sure, but in such a market condition, who else does agree that the government used a hidden identity and joined the crypto market to accumulate a large number of bitcoins, then sold it to affect its price? Or can the gov hires a couple well known personality to rule the every day news and kill it slowly?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nyia

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

I'm not sure, but in such a market condition, who else does agree that the government used a hidden identity and joined the crypto market to accumulate a large number of bitcoins, then sold it to affect its price? Or can the gov hires a couple well known personality to rule the every day news and kill it slowly?

I think that everything could happen, but for the government, I don't think it will enter because of the high risk of voting, and anyone can issue this issue, but if the market is different, the issue will only become useless.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

I don't think government will going to do that thing in the cryptospace. They should learn first the basics of this market and actually it is not a big threat to their society so no reason to interfere too much about it.

Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

Totally, I don't agree with you, governments will not do like this act, but they can deny bitcoin and all currencies. Cool
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:39:40 PM

It is difficult to identify this. All parties can enter the world of cryptocurrency with various motives and backgrounds. To monopolize directly in my opinion is quite difficult. But this can happen.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:45:34 PM

I don't think government bought and sold at a lower price to kill cryptos, if you had said that some individuals did, it might be possible, but the true fact still remains that bitcoin is a decentralised network, no matter how much they try it will still survive and when they are done, the market will still go up, there only a fixed number of bitcoin and that won't change.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
chakhigh (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

I don't think government bought and sold at a lower price to kill cryptos, if you had said that some individuals did, it might be possible, but the true fact still remains that bitcoin is a decentralised network, no matter how much they try it will still survive and when they are done, the market will still go up, there only a fixed number of bitcoin and that won't change.

Yes, I do agree. The gov can't and will not be able to kill the "decentralised nature" of bitcoin. So, we have this to work in our favorite Smiley

cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

In the crypto market any thing can happen,government has been fighting the cryptocurrency community for a very long time,coming up with different regulations just to control the market,so there is nothing government cannot do.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

That is a good hypothesis. But I don't think government will do this. Because the cryptocurrency market is flowing a lot of money. If they collapse it, a series of companies, businesses will collapse too, the economic crisis will occur. At the same time, they also lose a large amount of money to do that, meaning they will lack of the capital to control their own economy. I think no reason for a government to do that.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

I think this is a fantasy. the government could do as you describe, but it is not too smart for that. Hidden rulers(some Rockefellers or Rothschilds) could have done it, but even that seems to me as a fantasy of crazy person. Crypto market is very small for them

chakhigh (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

That is a good hypothesis. But I don't think government will do this. Because the cryptocurrency market is flowing a lot of money. If they collapse it, a series of companies, businesses will collapse too, the economic crisis will occur. At the same time, they also lose a large amount of money to do that, meaning they will lack of the capital to control their own economy. I think no reason for a government to do that.

Again, absolutely a good and solid short analysis. I totally agree!

accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:52:10 PM

does not seem. if the government really wants to kill crypto it is very easy. they just have to make a regulation that prohibits all cryptocurrency activities. so this is not the government's fault, I see a market like this because there are a lot of ICO scammers and a few days ago the fuel was a hash war to dominate BCH.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

you are absolutely right, but there is one thing, but it is most likely not the government, but large corporations and whales that invest money themselves to create bad news, because of which then strong panic waves begin, which leads to a fall in the market, if it were the state, there would be no need to stretch it for a year or more. And whales us specifically to this fail)))
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

no, I don't think so, if the goverment shut this market down, there would be so much similar ones rise, and operate just like this. so it's so much harder to keep they under controlled, the best way is control this market only, and I think they'd done that before.
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:58:25 PM

and for what purpose should govenrment do this ? More likely, that it's a work of bunch of oligarches, they trying (and successfully)
to manipulate the market

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:59:19 PM

This is a possible theory. but I think it is not true. because the government can simply ban bitcoin if they unite with other states.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

People should stop blaming the govt for anything that happens in the cryptocurrency maket, they have no reason to manipulate the prices, honestly, why would they waste time and resources to manipulate bitcoin when they have bigger problems to deal with? We've reached the point where governments around the world would rather embrace cryptocurrencies than trying to "destroy" them. Leave the conspiracy theories or any other nonsense for something else.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:07:18 PM

I don't think government will going to do that thing in the cryptospace. They should learn first the basics of this market and actually it is not a big threat to their society so no reason to interfere too much about it.

What do you mean by "they should learn the basics"? Huh Do you really think that countries are ruled by the idiots? Grin They have the best minds at their service so don't worry))) they do understand how the crypto works)

chakhigh (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:23:09 PM

People should stop blaming the govt for anything that happens in the cryptocurrency maket, they have no reason to manipulate the prices, honestly, why would they waste time and resources to manipulate bitcoin when they have bigger problems to deal with? We've reached the point where governments around the world would rather embrace cryptocurrencies than trying to "destroy" them. Leave the conspiracy theories or any other nonsense for something else.

YES, I agree on "embracing crypto" by the govs. Because it is the only best choice, I myself see.

andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:26:20 PM

Do not see only conspiracy theory in everything...For sure the crypto market is highly manipulated but I very much doubt that it is being influenced by the governments in this way. More likely it's just crypto whales who try to dump the price to buy at the very bottom and then pump back to the moon))

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄