Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will there be a market crisis unfolding in the USA?  (Read 402 times)
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:44:12 AM

There is already
Over 200 bln dollar vanished from stocks just yesterday
And it looks like that crisis will be deeper what is not best news for crypto market

The S&P 500 was lower than this 4 days ago. It was a bloody day on the market, sure, but you make it sound like doomsday. We're nowhere near making new lows.

I actually think this momentum might peter out and we'll see another run at the local highs. There's a lot of stops to pop at $2,800 so there's a good chance we'll go there.

If there's a real crash, I agree about crypto though. It definitely won't help.

Looking on a daily basis isn't going to be a good representation of the market momentum. I think stock markets will stay in dangerous zones for a while until there is some further clarity on economic conditions in the USA, especially regarding the trade war with China.

As for crypto, a lot of people seem to have the idea that it is competing with stocks for investment and therefore if stocks crash then crypto will grow, but what they fail to understand as the underlying reason behind stock market crashes are that there are less people willing to invest and that carries over to crypto.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
houjinglong

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

The market crisis is very likely for the world economic leaders. This phenomenon is only unpredictable. I think the US dollar will become the biggest potential danger in the future, and the dollar system will even collapse. Because the development of unequalness is not supported by the whole world.

StacksCity
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

Personally, I see the possibility for a repeat of history like in the late 90s. A market crisis in the US stock market will arrive most likely because of cooperate bond, but that's not going to happen in 2019.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

U.S.A will be on their economics problem and will continue to fall if there will be no war in the earth.
Main life of their market is weapon and they need to have war for them to succeed in selling their weapons.
This is the true side of that country, that is why .....
axecommunity

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:41:43 AM

The market crisis is very likely for the world economic leaders. This phenomenon is only unpredictable. I think the US dollar will become the biggest potential danger in the future, and the dollar system will even collapse. Because the development of unequalness is not supported by the whole world.
I think that it will affect not only the US but all the countries around the world. In addition, the under developed countries are often hit hard and there are still some countries who have not recovered the losses from the last financial crisis in 2012.
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:24:59 AM

I think this possibility is already increasing. The world economy is about to enter a period of turmoil. US protectionism will undermine the global trading system it has established. Therefore, this will be dangerous. War is accompanied by the economy. Once the economy becomes irreversible. The war will break out and Iran is now the target of the United States.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:09:16 PM

Renowned international stock investor, George Soros, who broke the bank of England in 1992 by shorting the pounds and pocketed over a billion dollars, sounds the alarm of a financial crisis?

Despite China stock market woes and global economy weaken, U.S. economy stays strong.

Why is that the case ?

The effects of real exchange rate overshooting might be the cause.
With the spillover effects from commodity markets of declining oil prices into international asset markets, the U.S. real exchange rate, as an endogenous variable that is system driven, was altered. To conquer this real shock, the central bank exercised their money supply. With effects of short run expectations and exchange-rate overshooting, U.S. economy responded to the impact with greater magnitude than anticipated. To understand how this works, one would require to employ the Uncovered Interest Rate Parity Model, which is too technical for discussion beyond this point.

There would always be a financial crisis wherever places in this world, and it is up to us to how to survive it and be prepare for what is going to happen.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: