Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about new coins?  (Read 1116 times)
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:31:25 PM

new coins are as good as the old ones depending on the developer and project and then is the NEO included in the new coin? if so, then I will answer NEO, there are several reasons why I like NEOs, one of which is that NEO is a smart contract that is being used by many ICOs, even I think that NEOs can be strong rivals for ETH in terms of smart contracts but that not easy and cannot be achieved in just a short time

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:22:50 PM

New coins keep popping up every day, even among them it's really sad, if you invest in a new coin you have to look at the history of the development of the project so you can get big profits and far from the word losses.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:04:52 PM

For the most part, just the same you need to pay attention to such coins. First of all, studying ico and other information if the coin is already out. It is possible that some of them will enter the top 100

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
prokurovt
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

For the most part, just the same you need to pay attention to such coins. First of all, studying ico and other information if the coin is already out. It is possible that some of them will enter the top 100

But again, there is always a risk that the coins coming from the ico to the market can simply not even give x100. And then completely merge.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

there are even very promising projects, and there are some slag koina, so here you need to carefully study and watch, but certainly worth highlighting new projects such as Goldma (GMA) Hetachain,and there are many others that are really good projects, and it is worth to look at them

SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:36:43 PM

If you spend enough time, you can find worthwhile projects that in the future can shoot well

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:36:48 PM

I don't think, I analyse them, it is my approach. I like to participate in ICOs and to get information about new technologies, new types of busines and so on.
That's why I always read Whire Papers and clearly DYOR.
sumsum90

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:02:12 PM

The possibilities are really numerous and finding a gem in all the altcoins that are being built daily is really time consuming but I believe it is worth a while if you know what to monitor and how to make the assessment. I discovered something called BTCN, it sounds catchy, they tried to make it as BTCs younger brother. As far as I could see for now, it reached coinmarketcap expressly and has already quite a community that is pretty active. I have been involved in some internal discussions about it and it seems promising for now. The facts are that it has a committed development team which is making upgrades and improvements frequently/almost daily and it already has a certain trading volume of a couple of known exchanges. I agree that more established coins bring more security, but then again, less known coins bring less needed investment and potential to boom. It is up to us to balance and act upon our expectations and goals.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:18:08 PM

Friends, a question for those who are interested in new coins, who has added to your portfolio of the top 100 (below the first 3 dozens) in your opinion interesting?

Of course. You can make money on any coins, if they have prospects for growth. The main thing that the project in which you want to invest were not projects cheaters.

Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:35:24 PM

New coins will uwce to take the pain to get grow and proven themselves over time. This is not the season of market bulls where even low quality projects get huge funds and attention. Currently any project that is able to survive the bear season and prove itself through this bear season becomes the the coin to reckon with. So far it may be very difficult to spot such coins

white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

New coins will uwce to take the pain to get grow and proven themselves over time. This is not the season of market bulls where even low quality projects get huge funds and attention. Currently any project that is able to survive the bear season and prove itself through this bear season becomes the the coin to reckon with. So far it may be very difficult to spot such coins
Those new promoted coin here in crypto is just not worth to buy or invest because at the end it leads us to scams and regrets everything much better to look for those potential that proven already to fluctuates high.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:39:34 PM

I look more at the technology carried by a coin. If indeed the new coins have brought innovative technology and are different from the previous coins, I will be very interested. In my opinion, coins that prove to be useful will attract my attention. New coins must indeed be valued for their existence as long as they are not coins which are duplicates of previous technology. If a new coin is just a duplicate of the previous coin, then I don't think the coin has a different side to consider. In addition, to ensure that the new coin is potential, I will follow the movements of the coin on the market. When I have seen the market situation, I can do analysis and predictions about the chances of success of the new coin. I am sure if new coins are just a form of technology duplication, then sooner or later they will be eliminated from the market and will only become crypto currency junk.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:52:57 PM

It not a matter of being a new coin, it's a matter of what the coin is offering, does it hold a true value?, what is it trying to solve?. There are new coins which are really worthy of buying and vice versa.
Suleiman the Magnificent

Activity: 504
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:59:06 PM

Many of the new coins are superfluous and are created to make money only. There are some very useful ones among them, you can see them too quickly. I have been interested in DAGs recently. I suggest you investigate.
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:01:00 PM

Some new coins will indeed replace the old ones who cannot compete with the newer techs , you gotta be picky on choosing alts cause in this bear market a lot of new ones that recently done ico and did not sold those ETH they raise for USD are in trouble of financial state

Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

I only think about coins with real world value, not just some pump and dump tokens with no future. What I check is, how active is the developers, the community and the what the coin in question offers.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:33:34 PM

Now is the time that you need to properly allocate your funds and invest in good coins. It is better to buy several at once to reduce the risks. I also bought a few coins from the top 20, which seemed promising to me.

maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:37:24 PM

Now a lot of new coins are entering the market and unfortunately, not one of them has found application in the cryptocurrency market. you need to do something about it

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:37:41 PM

Some of new coins is not so bad. I hope that such coins like Neluns will give me a good profit. Another good coins is UniFox and PundiX. They have a POS crypto terminals. Also, the good coins is a coins known as a stable coins.

vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:38:15 PM

There are several promising new coins, but I still prefer the old ones like NEM. I think it is better to invest in old coins now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: