Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:12:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about new coins?  (Read 1116 times)
iTradeBit (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

Friends, a question for those who are interested in new coins, who has added to your portfolio of the top 100 (below the first 3 dozens) in your opinion interesting?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:49:20 AM

it depends, there are new coins which is good and others are not. For example, the new ETI coins is best, i like the project anyway, but as ive said, it depends on what coins are you interested, there are such developers who likes to introduced new coins but in the end they abandoned it.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:52:26 AM

Friends, a question for those who are interested in new coins, who has added to your portfolio of the top 100 (below the first 3 dozens) in your opinion interesting?
Tourists in the market, only a dozen of these three hundred can do something and show a small development. For example, metal or gas, the rest here for a short time and only affect the prices of parental coins and their capitalization.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:09:50 AM

As arbitrage projects are doing well i jumped into a relatively new one called dropil, they have automated working arb bots on their platform, although their token price is going down at the moment but their bot do yield like 3 to 4% returns bi-weekly, if the value of their tokens grows too which is expected then it can provide really good returns.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:13:36 AM

I've added few coins few days ago.

It's a good timing to add more coins while the market is in such red. You can have those coins that you think will grow in the future when the bull starts to hit the market again. It's black friday sale like they say so adding new  coins is ideal if you are a holder and wants to have a better portfolio if the market goes lively again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:15:38 AM

This year's new altcoin is like vegetables in the vegetable market. It is fresh every day, but the taste is the same! The new currency has no innovation and does not help the market!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Kulitha

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:20:06 AM

I think this is the time to get most important investment decisions. Because i believe after this huge dip there will be great time for most reliable projects only.the journey of lot of shitcoins will be end. So i only focus on only top ranked coins. even if there are lot of reliable new coins this is not time to get huge risk according to my opinion.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:34:35 AM

It's a good timing to add more coins while the market is in such red. You can have those coins that you think will grow in the future when the bull starts to hit the market again. It's black friday sale like they say so adding new  coins is ideal if you are a holder and wants to have a better portfolio if the market goes lively again.

That's true. I mean, new coins are good to invest in sometimes because their values are low, but they can yield good returns if they find success in the market, especially if they were able to get that it a short amount of time. I think the danger there comes from the process of selecting the right coin to invest in. There are hundreds, if not, thousands of coins in the market already, and day by day, many are adding up to that number, thus, making the selection process even more difficult. Therefore, to know that you are betting on the right coin, you must structure a good selection method, at least, that way, you can be sure to actually get some good returns with a higher probability.
wuyangbo

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:42:05 AM

The investment in new coins is usually very much like gambling. Unless the coin has a strong future market, investing in new coins is risky, not 2017. Now the 2018 cryptocurrency market is a bear market you need to know about this.

Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

Every day on the exchange out a lot of coins. This is a very time-consuming process, to study carefully at least some of them. Perhaps some of them in the future will be very promising and will take place in the top 20. It is high risk to buy new coins, especially with low capitalization, but can also bring you huge profit.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:20:02 AM

I think it's quite interesting, because a lot of new coins come in meaning a lot of coins want to compete to be the best with the programs they offer, I think the new coins have to fight harder in order to convince investors to be able to join them. with programs that mutually appeal to me I think new coins can compete with old coins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:21:33 AM

That's true. I mean, new coins are good to invest in sometimes because their values are low, but they can yield good returns if they find success in the market, especially if they were able to get that it a short amount of time. I think the danger there comes from the process of selecting the right coin to invest in. There are hundreds, if not, thousands of coins in the market already, and day by day, many are adding up to that number, thus, making the selection process even more difficult. Therefore, to know that you are betting on the right coin, you must structure a good selection method, at least, that way, you can be sure to actually get some good returns with a higher probability.
Selecting one good coin is a struggle. If you are aware that many of these low valued new coins can also become a scam anytime.

But that's it, this is like a gamble and you have to trust your intuition base on what you have been researching. You don't just pick a random coin that is very cheap but if you are that type of investor, you are aware of the risk. And if you are lucky enough to have that yolo mindset, you really will reap the profits when it boomed the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:26:38 AM

New coins are not all bad. There still legit projects. Actually I love this upcoming Gigzi one.. This has the very potential to join the top 100 coins..

It is very useful and has a great value already backing crypto assets with precious metals price. So we can avoid the high volatility issue in crypto market. Moreover, Gigzi will bring our crypto to life by being able to exchange it into fiat globally. This is doable through partnering with local banks, which already done by Gigzi. An other strong point of this new project is the ability to secure our digital Gigzi assets using Biometric Iritech recognition. https://gigzi.com

gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:47:27 AM

Now this is the decline of cryptocurrency. Usually my eyes don't focus on new coins. Now I don't like a lot of new coins. Excellent coins are rare. It is difficult for investors to find such coins. For new coins, it is recommended that novices can't listen to other people's suggestions.

CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:01:12 AM

The best coin by my opinion is Pivx, they are neutral, they don't lie like XRP, and it's a private more secure cryptocurrency... But at current state of market I really think it's better to buy bitcoin only, because after mooning some crypto is still cheap or even cheaper against bitcoin...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:09:29 AM

For those who have resources to add new coins to their portfolio, this is the best time to do so, especially those low sats coins which huge potentials. But a lot of people will argue that it's safe to accumulate BTC only in these times. Again, it's function of what interests you more, BTC or alts.
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

New coins won't be very good in most cases, they can easily lose their value, and some old coins are more stable than new coins. Usually, I don't easily invest in any new coin, they are very risky.
If you want to invest in any New coin, I suggest that you should make everything clear about it, make sure you are not encountering a scam.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

New coins that are developing and these coins have the opportunity to have different prices. If the coin is potential it will be easy to be accepted by the community and will have a stronger community.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:22:14 AM

this is the importance of learning about new things and new coins, we must judge whether they are appropriate for us to include in our coin portfolio, I will still consider adding new coins to the size of the coin community they have, trading volume on some credible exchanges, users active and dev team that continues to innovate to improve the coin
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:28:10 AM

about the new coins there are possible they can moon anytime even this dump market if their project is good that investors interested to invest, but it's risky to invest in new coins they can also dump anytime.

sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:18:05 PM

Always all new coin aren't good. Sometimes some coin I figured out which have light future. Recently I found one new good coin NPXS  and I see a future, Credits also good. New coin has chance to pump anytime.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:20:52 PM

for now there are too many coins and the coins turned out to be fraudulent. this is a fact that is happening now where the market has experienced a big decline. and also the coin the more the price goes down
Accts4u2

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:38:57 PM

I am not very interested in new coins at this point since they have a very high rate of failure these days and the market is filled with people who are just trying to scam others out of their hard earned money. It would be better to just invest whatever money that you have into a coin that has already been established in the market

alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:23:32 PM

It seems to me that in the present conditions there is no need to rush investors into new coins. Now the coins that are steadily on the market are suffering, and they have already lost 30-50% of their value. And new coins in general can not withstand such a situation and just disappear.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:32:46 PM

Crypto is ricky and while marlet is red I am afraid to invest in new coins. The chance that I will find a golden mine there is too low

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:35:28 PM

Verge, Waves, Siacoin I like these projects, I follow them quite a lot and keep their tokens.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:36:45 PM

The new coins are not worth on the cryptocurrency at the moment due to the bleed decreasing of the price. I think if you want to buy more coins, please forget ICO Token and invest in the cryptos stand in top 5 in this market, for example, BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, and EOS.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
nipenohy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:46:22 PM

Waiting for Bitcoin 1k
consientelar

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:59:59 PM

when moment to buy?
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:01:46 AM

Basically, good project comes with good Coins. If you found some good projects, it's better to keep an eye on it because in the future, its altcoin might provide too opportunity to provide money. But not all new coins has these traits, still many more are useless.
nipenohy

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:11:57 AM

m-m... what to buy at now?
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

Basically, good project comes with good Coins. If you found some good projects, it's better to keep an eye on it because in the future, its altcoin might provide too opportunity to provide money. But not all new coins has these traits, still many more are useless.
I always give a hope against the new coins with the hope they will experience increasing development and able to influence the development of the improvement of the existing market. I think more and more of the new coins will be very beneficial for future Cryptocurrency.

el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:37:52 AM

Most new coins do not offer anything new and therefore they are not interesting for me.
I just stick to bitcoin and ethereum and that is enough for me.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:03:43 AM

new coins are indeed very promising, especially if the projects they plan to run well can even grow rapidly. it will affect the price of their tokens and benefit investors and holders.
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:09:42 AM

For me I think the new coin in the market get me interested and excited because at least altcoin is now popular to the whole world and many investors are happy for that.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:19:25 AM

There are lots of potential coins these days but honestly, they can't move forward because of the current market situation. I guess, it is best to buy new coins with potential these days and hold until the market rise again.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:23:46 AM

I think what copy pasting its not good.
For long time i dont see something really new, last new coins was ada tron eos, they try to create blockchain 3.0 but while unsuccess

raghovsing34

Activity: 333

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 04:44:21 AM

I think at this situation investing into New coins is risky. Cause nowadays so many new coins coming on the market and most of them shitcoin. I think we need to keep ourselves away from this all coins.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:50:53 AM

I think many are just coming in for the money and not really ready to make use of blockchain in solving any issue or add benefit to mankind, and if this great opportunity is mix used am sorry it might be hard to have a recheck , so many still buy and sell the new coin but I believe is just for making more btc in value.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:34:42 AM

This year new coin is not effective as we all feels the market is in bloodbath. Only few new coin suceed because the project not valueble  when the price is not so good. Maybe next year will be the right time to produce new coin, still believe that the market will pump again.
langaw2018
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

This year new coin is not effective as we all feels the market is in bloodbath. Only few new coin suceed because the project not valueble  when the price is not so good. Maybe next year will be the right time to produce new coin, still believe that the market will pump again.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:40:18 AM

for now most of the new coins are rubbish, they make a project that is not clear, without careful analysis and tends to be slow, even some do fraud, consequently they will not last long in the crypto market competition. I think the old coins that are able to survive are more than enough to make crypto market investments. New coins are now only limited to ICO investments in order to get big profits quickly.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:50:53 AM

Investing on new coins right now is really so risk. Because after the strong decline price like now, there will be a very big purify and many new coins will not survive in this market anymore

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:55:40 AM

If the new coins is potential coin it is good for us because we can add it to our portfolio. But the coin who are new is not potential I will not add it to my portfolio and I will ignore it because it can cause only lose my money if Im going to invest my money.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:57:31 AM

Investing on new coins right now is really so risk. Because after the strong decline price like now, there will be a very big purify and many new coins will not survive in this market anymore
It surely won't survive if the team never work on it and doesn't help their project to survive.  It's gonna be between the team participation and investors, if they both working then it easily for it recover from declines.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:06:26 AM

It seems that many are pessimistic about new coins, seeing that bitcoin has a sharp decline so that new coins must be truly high quality and have the potential to grow and be accepted by the market.
kursigoyang

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:44:13 AM

I think as long as there are new coins that can penetrate the top coins in the coinmarketcap, it will become a new means of investing at this time, with a lot of interest in these coins will make it a means to trade to make a profit, but I hope the new coins will be very potential for investment long-term
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

When the cryptocurrency market trend is not good, try to avoid new coin investment. Investing in new coins is suitable when the market rises. Otherwise, the new coin may have few supporters and the risk will increase.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

I think we don't need most of them since they take some of the money of the market each of them , take some of the power of the market , and the money in the market is not infinite so the more we see them , the more market becomes slower , I think they need to stop till market recovers .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:51:37 AM

I think the current new altcoin has lost its meaning as a cryptocurrency. Not only did they not provide us with any effective help, nor did they bring us profits. They only survive for their own benefit!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

There have been many good opinions the new coin has the potential to be pumped but don't choose the wrong ALT,You must look at the market situation the ALT value and examine some news about it.

sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:03:04 AM

when creating a new coin you must be able to see from the concepts they create and their functions, we traders and investors must know what they want to develop and how to request it, when the results of the analysis address their projects are very good and very useful maybe you can buy some for seek profits from the coin.
Idoe

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:05:46 AM

Of course, this is a challenge for new coins to be able to compete especially because the market conditions are very sad indeed. The opportunity to find new quality coins will certainly be difficult, but this is easy for developers who have the gaps and creatives to be able to enter the market and compete.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:07:23 AM

Although I need to rely on the rewards of these new altcoins to make money, I don't think they need to exist at all, because they will only absorb other encrypted money and will not bring any help to the market!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Whisper555

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:43:11 AM

Below the top 30 there are interesting projects on the coinmarkecapt! But it is necessary to study a lot of information about these projects before deciding to invest in these projects and to purchase. I will not advise anything)

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
darshan331

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

It is depend on you because how you will accept the coins some coins are good and some are bad so do study and do invest.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:56:35 AM

when there is a new coin that is created we should be able to provide support to the coin by buying it and providing price movements so that we can benefit from the price movements that occur.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:16:03 PM

There are many unstable factors in the new altcoin. If the ranking wants to enter 100, it must be recognized by most investors.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 01:21:51 PM

New coins are interesting only if the project behind them has a real utility. BTC market dominance is 54.3% right now. Because of this when BTC goes down other cryptos follow. So atm even if a project has a good real-world use case the value of that coin will still go down along with BTC.
XRP and Ethereum have gained huge market cap but they are still far away from #1 position.
When BTC will go down to 30% market dominance things will change and other cryptos will break away from btc.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
gowobonyok

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:11:53 AM

New coins are always interesting to see the progress of their project. and in fact, everyone always likes a new project to support. if the project is good, then it's likely to be successful. I am always interested in new coins.
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:36:55 AM

This will depend on the background of the new coins. When it has a good concept and the team behind the new coins that then invest it into its own profits because it could get results from it when it began to grow and become larger. so I guess not all the new coins will be delivering results according to expectations.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:19:13 AM

It is never about the top 100 to me. There are some coins even in the top 10 that I would not be holding for long term and I am sure you should know them. The thing here is that I tend to look at the long term opportunity, the product such a project backing the coin offers, how usable it is going to be in the long term, and how the team will tend to be able to do the needful when it comes to the development of the coin as time goes on. These are the things that matters the most, and not just some top 100 bullshit based on market cap that can be acquired by pump.

if the project is good, then it's likely to be successful. I am always interested in new coins.
In my vast experience, I am not good at predicting the futures of new coins. If I was blessed with such a capability, I would have bought ethereum when it was available for less than one dollar. Due to various bitter experience with lots of other coins, I have lost interest in investing into new coins. In my view, choosing a new coin is no different from gambling.
binasahunmu

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:28:09 AM

new coins doesnt even have that much impact in my portfolio, im just gonna wait for it next year
cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:46:52 AM

For me new coins just like a double edge sword, if we con't choose it correctly it could end up hurting ourself, makes us loosing our fund.
But if we choose correctly then it could give us a good payback in the future.
dubynin1990

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:57:08 AM

I am interested in these coins, or rather, even projects that were created this year, in my opinion this is a very promising project, born in a difficult time. I'm pretty sure that in a growing market they will start very quickly.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
Sevarchik

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

Developing differently new cons its good, we need competitions for developing or we dont move forward and see 15 transactions per second for next years

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

IMO, investing in new coin may have more risks, but the return may be big as well. I have recently invested in two new coins which have small marketcap and at low prices. Since it is not a big investment, I am fine if I lose the capital. 
thasawaki

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:03:02 AM

I think if they find a good coin they will give a very high profit, I also like to venture so risky
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:34:39 AM

For some of the newer altcoins, I won't try to make an investment easily, so the risk is bigger.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:36:20 AM

For some of the newer altcoins, I won't try to make an investment easily, so the risk is bigger.
the way I feel when there is a new coin that comes up I feel earn succor. because of the new coin carries the development that is so inflated and so able to reliably in profit with its development. the new coin will come up with a fairly early development is increasing.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:43:12 AM

New coins must have an acceptable background and have a strong character to be able to develop, now many new coins are created but have not been able to soar and provide a shocking breakthrough for the market. Needing an extraordinary approach to new coins can work.

Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:58:49 AM

Horizen has a bright future coming, building privacy-based applications on the Horizen platform. The currency allows users to send public or private and anonymous transactions. Horizen created ZenChat as well, it's messaging application and messages are stored in the blockchain, you can use it with your wallet or as a standalone. With ZenPub users will be able to anonymously publish data,
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:01:28 AM

There are a lot of great a perspective projects that are currently ongoing. The problem is, that due to the current market conditions, we are facing the problem of the lack of investors and even if the project is great it is very difficult to collect enough money.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:16:28 PM

new coins for me will only be a collection,
because all the coins I have are at a low point and expectations are a little delayed..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

I think the new coins now will experience major difficulties in terms of marketing and development caused by very bad market conditions, because investors will reconsider when investors will invest in a new coin.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:30:56 PM

New is hope but also bad, meaning hope to get profit and bad because new doesn't have proof to survive. Old coins is better than new, even have low price and little supply/ demand, this is the right one. I already follow several new coins and I only get scam or never list on exchanges.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
andreizver

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:34:18 PM

Actually, I sold out almost all of my portfolio and now I have some fiat. But I think that there is some few tokens/coins good for holding. That is: Ethereum, Neluns. Also the most wanted and top of circulation based coins will be known as a stable coin currencyes.

Ridmal.Cryptoguy

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:37:57 PM

All the new coins neither good nor bad. You have to do a research in order to find the best coin to buy to make some good profit.  Smiley Smiley
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:42:50 PM

Few days ago I read an article from a well-known analyst that he updated his portfolio and added such a coin as mana decentraland. I am studying it now to add to my portfolio in the future

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
kokrokok

Activity: 447

Koinomo

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:50:11 PM

I see every day new coins are always popping up and it seems like they can't be damned, but I also think if new coins also have the opportunity to achieve the highest value in coinmarketcap (all depends on team and it's development)

masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

New coins are more profitable than old coins, some new coins actually prove that they deserve to be in the best coin rank for investment and trading, in contrast to old coins that seem to be dying soon, they still seem to start to fly and develop

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
10BTCaDay

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:08:24 PM

I recently found for myself a new project Digitex. I recommend everyone to pay attention to it. new exchange with margin trading without commissions. the coin is already in my portfolio.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
thenorthblue

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:15:02 PM

I recently found for myself a new project Digitex. I recommend everyone to pay attention to it. new exchange with margin trading without commissions. the coin is already in my portfolio.

I will check that coin. Recently, i stop searching, analyzing and reviewing new projects in crypto world since the market is unstable. But i ll check some of them.

eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:20:17 AM

New coins are always interesting to see the progress of their project. and in fact, everyone always likes a new project to support. if the project is good, then it's likely to be successful. I am always interested in new coins.
There is nothing actually bad with new coins as long as you know they have long term potentials of sustainable increase in value in the future and the only way you can know that is to be sure they have good products that will be useful in real life. The market will not remain speculative forever, a time will come when the survival of a market will be dependent on what it is offering and not just by some people wanting to get rich quick which is something that is a lot paramount right now.
maaldaz

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:26:22 AM

New coins that has no solid use is better not being created, it will just increasing the amount of useless coin in cryptocurrency world.
I think every developer would be better to cooperate to create a high quality coins instead of making many coins that has no real value to it.

none of us
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:34:25 AM

my interest in new altcoins and forks has really dropped and most of them i do not need. apparently, most coins are just there to make the dev team rich. i find new coins only interesting if they can really offer something new.
Meycell

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:46:01 AM

The new Altcoin is a great idea that is very profitable. because with the presence of the new coins will be very beneficial to support the progress and well-being of the coins. because nowadays many developments on the coin to produce a much better development.
mbah

Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:52:33 AM

the new coins are currently disposed of when they entered into the Exchange. many are in a hurry to release even though this in a pretty low price. but not all new coin look bad and some of which have the potential for great can even arrive at the ICO price set.

guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:56:03 AM

New coins have greater hopes and have very creative ideas that are able to produce real products. But to get new coins that have the potential of course you have to be careful and you have to do research. New coins must have a good development team so they can enter the stock market immediately.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:17:08 AM

There are some new good coins with promising future and there are some bad new coins as well ,it depends on your research to choose the right ones and newer coins are always so cheap too which I think  its worth it and we need new coins to fix some old mistakes other coins couldn't fix

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:23:58 AM

too many coins now don't have an effect and actually make the market crumble. now we can see that the market is getting destroyed. making many people not see the potential of a new coin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:28:36 AM

I'am willing to support and buy new coins, i see no problem with new coins if they have a good concept and a strong and experienced team to develop their concept and offer us good products. We need new coins to expand the market and keep market active.
Kevinatin

Activity: 612

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:33:08 AM

I think the old system will be destroyed. There will be no more projects that have only the idea formulated in white paper. Almost all of them will disappear. Negative market, the coming global economic crisis push out the weak. Most likely in a couple of years CMC will be look different.
fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:44:26 AM

my interest in new altcoins and forks has really dropped and most of them i do not need. apparently, most coins are just there to make the dev team rich. i find new coins only interesting if they can really offer something new.
your statement is very precise, new coins that are not clear in concept, then it will only become a mining tool for the Dev coin, and enrich them. because a new coin that is really good will be on the market list and has a large volume
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:58:01 AM

all i can say about the new coins is that some of them is good and some of them is good. Thats you have to study the coins before you invest.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:43:38 AM

It is indeed a very good timing when it comes to investing into more projects as it is today. The fact remains that a lot of these coins are already showing great sign for a good level of demand and anyone who is sure ready to start picking the good ones now should better be doing so at this point. We know the potential is based totally on the team, product and the solution it is going to create in the long run as that is the basic thing anyone should be looking out for at all in the market right now, which to me sounds about more like some pretty good opportunity right now as long as you know exactly what you are doing.
Coinmyjob

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:54:08 AM

Imagine there are diamonds there too. Recently I stumbled upon a metal coin, of course a little promoted, but not bad in technology. And gas, about which I hear conversations more often.

raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:57:46 AM

I would gladly accepted a new coin if i'm sure it will be a good coin and it's highly usable for the future. better for investment of perhaps to be used for daily need.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:45:53 AM

I think its the right time to consider some new project coins that seems quite promising because I believe market is running almost at their year bottom so If we bought the good potential coins our chances of earning good profit probably higher than other altcoins available in the market. But if we opt out wrong coin it can be worthless too. Recently I bought HELP coin to my portfolio as it seems to me very promising and its supply is also very limited.

ginobitcoiner

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:48:24 PM

at the moment I doubt that their new coins fall very far from the ICO price and no one is responsible for buying back to stabilize prices. so that some of them become shitcoin in the near future.

Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

From my point of view, this is not the best time to think about new coins because the market still running in bad weather. Most of the investors are worried about their investments. People who want to taste new coins then pvx would be the best one I think but I think about the only bitcoin in this condition.
derihendra

Activity: 272

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

if you ask what coin is interesting to me, this is what I choose: 1. ripple 2. stellar lumens, 3. cardano

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bamb

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

New coin is hundred percent risky! The more established coin has history and you could make intelligent guesses about it's trend and your expectations. New coin is not easy to predict or speculate on as the success of new coin depend on many factors!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

New coin is hundred percent risky! The more established coin has history and you could make intelligent guesses about it's trend and your expectations. New coin is not easy to predict or speculate on as the success of new coin depend on many factors!

I do agree. It is very hard to determine whether a new coin is a good one or just one of hundreds of scam coins. One could look well on its background but it is still hard to be sure that such coin is worthy of investment. To be safe, the profile and history if a certain coin has to be taken well into consideration first.

saycryptohello

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:39:22 PM

but in today's market, even old coins and tokens feel bad, perhaps this is a chance for new projects
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:52:19 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2018, 02:22:56 PM by Anna Borisovna

theoretically, the purchase of young coins is quite far-sighted
now they have a price that is not very different from the price of ico, that is low, but they will go up together with the growth of the market, perhaps even faster than top coins
Of course, how soon the market will turn green is not known.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

From my point of view, this is not the best time to think about new coins because the market still running in bad weather. Most of the investors are worried about their investments. People who want to taste new coins then pvx would be the best one I think but I think about the only bitcoin in this condition.
we see, with this condition, if a new coin can withstand a strom, we can conclude that the coin has good potential in the long term. but is the coin is losst and no longer appears on the market it is a bad coin

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

Beginning of this year and last year also come newly coins to market. So now i dont like to invest my money to unbelievable currencies. Anyway now markets have new valuble coims also. You can see thats coins in coinmarketcap top 100 coins and history.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:42:08 PM

not all new coins are bad and not all new coins are good, this depends on how the developer develops it and increases the value according to the white paper and ideas stretched. I prefer altcoin that has advanced technology and products that use blockchain as its flagship.

Ini35

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

There are several new coins in the crypto space, but not all are worth investing in. One could have also invested in the top 20 coins and yet make loss instead of profit.
Imagine investing in NEO (which on number seventeen on CMC) when the price was almost a $100 and compared to what the price is at the moment.
I believe investing in a coin whether it is among the top 20 or not does not guarantee profit, but doing adequate research before investing.
GatotKaca

Activity: 1372

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

There will be a lot of new coin coins popping up and some of the hundreds or thousands of new coins that appear can give us an advantage, because the value is still low and if we have potential and successful coins, of course we will benefit greatly from it.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Most Popular Crypto Betting Platform
Sports ---- 🎲Live Casino ---- 🎰Slots
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
🎯 Daily Check-In Bonus
🎁 80% Daily Parlay Bonus
🎉 New Player Deposit Bonus
llecrf

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:02:36 PM

There are so many new coins now, I have tokens that are on the game platform, that's good because some new projects from this platform don't do ico, they have a large number of communities, so I have new coins and tokens for future investments.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Nycziecskoi

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:06:42 PM

We can group them in few categories:

- Exit scam projects: From start, it is obvious they are going for the hype and will unload their bags at the top abandoning the project. Lack of developments and sole promises are best indicators for these type of projects.

- Nice, but not necessarily blockchain projects: These are the projects with pleasing ideas, which on second though actually don't require them to be implemented on blockchain or have native coin. Hard to know if they will fail or succeed, as they can still succeed with enough public support.

- Repetitive blockchain projects: They have a good use case for blockchain, but they are either a replica or very similar of an already existing and successful project.

- Killer blockchain projects: They have new, smart, simple (but useful) or revolutionary ideas with groundbreaking improvements to blockchain, and they are goddamn rare. Make sure you recognize one when you see it and hold on to it tight!

░▒▓█ x42 █▓▒░
Madiha

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

actually, at present bitcoin market prices is right time we are dont thought other coin. yes if new coin can take the position topper 100 coin then we can invest. because now some currency have fack. so carefully to invest new coin. first need to know about coming new coin background. manegement team about need to know. then can invest.
prrlc

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:32:36 PM

It depends on the project and team but i am not looking new projects. Because i think a lot of new projects are scam. I have an investment on some coins like neo, rlc, or qlc. And i want to buy new coins like eos and it will be last investment on this maarket for me. I will wait

offstage

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:36:02 PM

What I think about new coins? Most part of them, it's near 98%, will die. Choosing coins from new, which could to be good is so difficult task.

holderman

Activity: 285

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:56:12 PM

I dont think anything about new coins. Because i focus on bitcoin, ethereum and my all altcoins i have. In bear market, i dont prefer buying new coins so i am not interested in them.

copyfile

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:04:48 PM

Many projects from the top 100 have great potential. They have a finished product, a team that is actively working on the project. Just now the market is not in the best situation, and these projects have not yet shown themselves. I think on the overall growth of the market we will see what projects are really worthy.
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:06:55 PM

I think considering new coins is not the best idea right now, you can try 10x fallen tokens/altcoins, they can easily come back to their historical prices in a starting bull run. Its a choice of course.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

New coins are actually not badly affected by this down time. I find them interesting to trade because they are sometimes the only green in my portfolio. Just be cautious too and don't rush into just any coin because its new

ije07

Activity: 1414

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:31:25 PM

new coins are as good as the old ones depending on the developer and project and then is the NEO included in the new coin? if so, then I will answer NEO, there are several reasons why I like NEOs, one of which is that NEO is a smart contract that is being used by many ICOs, even I think that NEOs can be strong rivals for ETH in terms of smart contracts but that not easy and cannot be achieved in just a short time

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:22:50 PM

New coins keep popping up every day, even among them it's really sad, if you invest in a new coin you have to look at the history of the development of the project so you can get big profits and far from the word losses.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:04:52 PM

For the most part, just the same you need to pay attention to such coins. First of all, studying ico and other information if the coin is already out. It is possible that some of them will enter the top 100

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
prokurovt
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

For the most part, just the same you need to pay attention to such coins. First of all, studying ico and other information if the coin is already out. It is possible that some of them will enter the top 100

But again, there is always a risk that the coins coming from the ico to the market can simply not even give x100. And then completely merge.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

there are even very promising projects, and there are some slag koina, so here you need to carefully study and watch, but certainly worth highlighting new projects such as Goldma (GMA) Hetachain,and there are many others that are really good projects, and it is worth to look at them

SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56

https://temco.io

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:36:43 PM

If you spend enough time, you can find worthwhile projects that in the future can shoot well

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:36:48 PM

I don't think, I analyse them, it is my approach. I like to participate in ICOs and to get information about new technologies, new types of busines and so on.
That's why I always read Whire Papers and clearly DYOR.
sumsum90

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:02:12 PM

The possibilities are really numerous and finding a gem in all the altcoins that are being built daily is really time consuming but I believe it is worth a while if you know what to monitor and how to make the assessment. I discovered something called BTCN, it sounds catchy, they tried to make it as BTCs younger brother. As far as I could see for now, it reached coinmarketcap expressly and has already quite a community that is pretty active. I have been involved in some internal discussions about it and it seems promising for now. The facts are that it has a committed development team which is making upgrades and improvements frequently/almost daily and it already has a certain trading volume of a couple of known exchanges. I agree that more established coins bring more security, but then again, less known coins bring less needed investment and potential to boom. It is up to us to balance and act upon our expectations and goals.
JeromeL

Activity: 554

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:18:08 PM

Of course. You can make money on any coins, if they have prospects for growth. The main thing that the project in which you want to invest were not projects cheaters.

Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:35:24 PM

New coins will uwce to take the pain to get grow and proven themselves over time. This is not the season of market bulls where even low quality projects get huge funds and attention. Currently any project that is able to survive the bear season and prove itself through this bear season becomes the the coin to reckon with. So far it may be very difficult to spot such coins

white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

New coins will uwce to take the pain to get grow and proven themselves over time. This is not the season of market bulls where even low quality projects get huge funds and attention. Currently any project that is able to survive the bear season and prove itself through this bear season becomes the the coin to reckon with. So far it may be very difficult to spot such coins
Those new promoted coin here in crypto is just not worth to buy or invest because at the end it leads us to scams and regrets everything much better to look for those potential that proven already to fluctuates high.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:39:34 PM

I look more at the technology carried by a coin. If indeed the new coins have brought innovative technology and are different from the previous coins, I will be very interested. In my opinion, coins that prove to be useful will attract my attention. New coins must indeed be valued for their existence as long as they are not coins which are duplicates of previous technology. If a new coin is just a duplicate of the previous coin, then I don't think the coin has a different side to consider. In addition, to ensure that the new coin is potential, I will follow the movements of the coin on the market. When I have seen the market situation, I can do analysis and predictions about the chances of success of the new coin. I am sure if new coins are just a form of technology duplication, then sooner or later they will be eliminated from the market and will only become crypto currency junk.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:52:57 PM

It not a matter of being a new coin, it's a matter of what the coin is offering, does it hold a true value?, what is it trying to solve?. There are new coins which are really worthy of buying and vice versa.
Suleiman the Magnificent

Activity: 504
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:59:06 PM

Many of the new coins are superfluous and are created to make money only. There are some very useful ones among them, you can see them too quickly. I have been interested in DAGs recently. I suggest you investigate.
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:01:00 PM

Some new coins will indeed replace the old ones who cannot compete with the newer techs , you gotta be picky on choosing alts cause in this bear market a lot of new ones that recently done ico and did not sold those ETH they raise for USD are in trouble of financial state

Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

I only think about coins with real world value, not just some pump and dump tokens with no future. What I check is, how active is the developers, the community and the what the coin in question offers.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:33:34 PM

Now is the time that you need to properly allocate your funds and invest in good coins. It is better to buy several at once to reduce the risks. I also bought a few coins from the top 20, which seemed promising to me.

maxilopez

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:37:24 PM

Now a lot of new coins are entering the market and unfortunately, not one of them has found application in the cryptocurrency market. you need to do something about it

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
andreizver

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:37:41 PM

Some of new coins is not so bad. I hope that such coins like Neluns will give me a good profit. Another good coins is UniFox and PundiX. They have a POS crypto terminals. Also, the good coins is a coins known as a stable coins.

vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:38:15 PM

There are several promising new coins, but I still prefer the old ones like NEM. I think it is better to invest in old coins now.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:06:38 PM

the new coins are sometimes gives surprise when entering into the market. many of them fell, and could even rise even quite high. so analyzing the new coin and find the good will give a nice effect too if investing in it. But if you are looking for security then isn't the new coins as an option because it is still less stable.
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:24:08 PM

I think if you look then of course among the coins that are not included in the top 30 there are good interesting and promising coins, which are just less on hearing than the coins included in the top 30. There are plenty to choose from.
sireseh

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:28:48 PM

in the new coins that appear, there are some new coins that are quite good, I am interested in one of them. who has good prospects and seems suitable in investing in it.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
trahaubab

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:31:19 PM

the only one, it is even more interesting than top 20 coins. Take a look at Komodo (KMD) that is pretty stable and promising project, I think that in 3-5 month it will be top 20

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:37:21 PM

New coins aren't too bad. I think if a good new coin would be very valuable. Now there are indeed many new coins that appear but that depends on how we value the new coin. If the coin is from a good project, surely the coin will be good.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
a d i m u l

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:43:12 PM

about new coins ?? surely the first answer is whether it can last long or not the coin is in the market and is it worth keeping for a long time? if all of these criteria exist, then the course will last long in the market.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:24:58 AM

Well about the new coins for now we cannot sure if this was the potential coins.
Actually in this year many new coins are coming up but some of them are not potential maybe they are a shitcoins in comes. But not all news are shitcoins some of them also are better to buy and to hold.

Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:41:22 AM

There are a lot of ne coins that can be considered as shitcoins because the team behind the projects are trash and there is no improvement to the product. It is now hard to find a good ico nowadays.
Deallove9
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:02:12 AM

Nothing really big but I think we still need more coin to have solution to what the existing one has not provide , the technology is getting advance every day and more solution should be coming in , with different mind set , at least we have seen some token that has a very fast tx than bitcoin and some with free tx fees and more to come in other to have more solution as we advance in the technology.
debby070
Copper Member

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:11:06 AM

I think as the number of new coin is introduced to the market, the worth of those coin is decreasing. Such as the number of new coins is indirectly proportional to its worth. That means that, not all the coins or tokens that is introduce is really great, some are just copying codes from others in order to have their token or coins.

djuragan

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:40:33 AM

I could say about new coins is 50:50, half bad and half good.
That will totally depends on the coin itself, to know it we should learn thoroughly about that coin to fully understand that coin nature, after that we could judge if the coin is good or bad.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐