Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:59:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next holder are very fast to panic.  (Read 2370 times)
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:42:01 AM

Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?

This situation is not good for them but it gives opportunity to the others who wants to buy Bitcoin in much affordable price so there's nothing to worry about their selling because the others are waiting to buy in a very low price and that's only a part of circulation .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:51:06 AM

It is a fundamental mistake to call them hodlers. They are better to be described as typical newbie traders with no trading strategy and experience.

irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:17:35 AM

for me they are just people who want to get rich quick through crypto and don't want to know what crypto itself means.
it is better for such people to know and believe in what they invest.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:23:30 AM

Beginners in trading and investing are usually the one who panic easily when market prices start to fall. Real coin holders know how to choose the right cryptocurrency that will be profitable in long term so they will not going to panic even the price of the coins they holding is going down. Many of these newbies holders have no basic knowledge in cryptocurrencies so the tendency to fall in panic are high. The panic selling they caused will eventually lead to further price declines and more losses of funds.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:50:10 AM

Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?

Well, basically just a little bit of FUD's out there and they are easily affected by it. Especially those who are new in the cryptocurrency space. They don't have much experience to understand the market and do some technical analysis of it.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:50:39 AM

for me they are just people who want to get rich quick through crypto and don't want to know what crypto itself means.
it is better for such people to know and believe in what they invest.
Most of those people who quickly react when certain things happen are people who just looking for some quick scheme, without proper practices this market can broke you so quickly, it should be learned even it will be in the hard way, holding and keeping your investment.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:14:30 AM

for myself I still hold my coin even though the risk that I can be large enough to hold on for much longer because the current market situation is not so stable.
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:31:32 PM

This is why it is needed experience in crypto. Everybody should experience pump and dump and bear market and spend some time in the space to see how the market works. Newbies usually panic and sell on dip  then buy on peak.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 11:23:39 PM

Newcomers who lack experience and knowledge will surely be easily carried away by the market and fud. That is not very good, especially investment is not a simple thing. Cryptocurrency can make you get rich quick and lose in just a few minutes, then do it and understand it correctly, don't just carry hysteria.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
den11111

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:36:42 PM

One thing is certain in the electronic money market there are many speculators and many people buy BTC and Altcoin without any knowledge of the market. Their goal is only profit, so they are very vulnerable to change when the market changes.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 11:43:35 PM

The newcomers do not understand cryptocurrency well. They join only because they are affected by the news, without understanding the risks. If they lose then they just say that cryptocurrency is dangerous.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:43:37 AM

If you invested when the market was at $5,000 or lower you shouldn't panic not even if you're invested a little above that as you can easily lower your entry price by buying incrementally if it gets cheaper or just HODL for the long term as there'll be plenty to benefit from when things improve

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:48:01 AM

Newcomers who lack experience and knowledge will surely be easily carried away by the market and fud.
Can't blame them for having that attitude.

All they think about is on how they can recover their losses and cutting losses is one of the choice to stop further losses. Everyone probably experienced that feeling of panicking and we just can't help ourselves when it started to kick our minds.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:47:51 AM

With the current market situation, prices are always lower and lower! I think it's also their strategy, because they can buy it at a low price, but if they do that , I think they are not holders because holders have to keep it for a long time! They are just traders  Smiley .   
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:08:02 AM

No not really, it depends upon a person's choice if he/she needs the money why he/she sell it. I am a newbie actually and I am not afraid about the current market situation though, I invest lower than 6k, I still have hope about it.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:11:11 AM

Yes, now many holders hope for a quick result. Unfortunately, more and more often they begin to regard crypto as a quick money making scheme. And when they fail to earn quickly, they start to panic, in the period of falling prices they quickly sell their coins, which negatively affects the prospects of the entire market.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:40:57 AM

Not only did I quickly panic, but I also saw that the new holders were very easily affected by false news that had circulated. When bad news comes they do not think long pessimistic and then sell at a loss.

Weeker

Activity: 546

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:54:23 AM

This is normal, before everyone believed in a quick recovery, but now with bears, glut and fierce competition, forks and corrections it is easier for everyone to throw off and go under the new low price. Holding disappears as a phenomenon.

novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:57:46 AM

The psychology of holders is frightened of this market, so when the BTC price increases by 10-20% or falls to 10-20%, it will all panic or sell. And it will make the BTC impossible to go up in the future, and can only go down and go down

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:30:19 PM

because they are impatient and too panic, so they can never get a profit. in the crypto industry, hodl is the most important action to do because it is a way to get big profits.
I think all people want to get fast money, but people who hold fundamental coins will earn good money, bitcoin has already shown it )

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: