Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:23:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next holder are very fast to panic.  (Read 2370 times)
sri.bima

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:21:02 AM

There will always be people who sell and buy, that's the crypto currency market. Those who sell because of panic and fear of losing more certainly have their own reasons, but it should be better in crypto investment we must be able to be patient and not panic about the market situation, because we must understand that crypto is never stable in price. We also have to understand that Crypto has a big risk, so if we are ready to face the risk, we will be relaxed in seeing price movements and always waiting for the price to rise so we can profit from crypto investment.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:31:44 AM

Absolutely agree. When the market constantly falls more decisive in panic, fear to do any steps for fear of poetrythe profit. When he is stable then the Almighty calm, but such a large income will not be
crispynougat

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:36:33 AM

What I'm thinking now is more investment. I see that the market has started to grow and using $ 100 in funds every day can make a profit. And if you are a new person at Crypto it will certainly be more fun because the market has started to rise.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:36:23 PM

If people bought bitcoin at a high price, then most likely they have already sold it and did not expect such a strong fall down. If one of them waited for today's time then he has very strong eggs and he is ready to take risks. I understand such people, they believe in their actions and know how it will be better. I hope that the choice of these people was correct and we will all get a good benefit from our strategy.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:39:42 PM

Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?
Before we do hodl, we should ensure that we have self control in order for us to not panic. We will only lose our money if we will do panicking. We should also have a lot of patience in order to control our emotions and feelings.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:41:49 PM

Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?

Holding your crypto is really not an easy thing to do, you should be patient and you should have a strong will to hold no matter what happens to the market. Whenever the market moves a little it makes you want to sell. Not everyone has patience to buy and hold for a long time.

Pomogator

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:52:13 PM

Indeed it is. Such people are commonly called "Hamsters." I have seen many such people, including they met among my friends. I used to be like this, but I did not invest large sums, so this is not critical!
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:29:52 PM

There is a paradox that everyone always feel panic when the market constantly go up and down but when it goes on stable , everyone feel boring because can't earn profit so much

It is not paradoxical, it is just a normal feeling that anyone has ever experienced. When the market rises, they feel excited and think it will continue to increase, that is greed
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:38:08 PM

That's why most of the holders nowadays are not becoming successful due to their lack of patience. They keep worrying to the price of the bitcoin and that's why they are panicking.

Krium project

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:46:22 PM

Investors in crypto must understand that no one guarantees them that they will have a secure return on their investment. if you want to do the holder you do not have to worry about the up or down of the coin, just wait.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:12:22 PM

Panic selling is normal, everyone does it at least once, I believe it is healthy for the crypto market. if we want to gain stablility at some point, sacrifices would have to be made but it's rather unfortunate that most of the sacrifices will not come from whales but small time investors
Life is too short to keep on discussing these thing. This is very simple. Even 50% loss should not compel you get out of the market. Why to take the loss when so many people go crazy about the profits they have and are making. Better focus on the strategy and you can make as much as you invest. Sometimes double and triple the size of your initial investment.
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:09:35 PM

Because they have invested huge sum of money into crypto currencies at the peak and are now afraid of every market movement. It is true that the majority of investors right now are falling in panic really quick.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:58:10 PM

Because they have invested huge sum of money into crypto currencies at the peak and are now afraid of every market movement. It is true that the majority of investors right now are falling in panic really quick.
in any case, the poor state of the cryptocurrency market has always been the cause of panic among all users of cryptocurrency. Of course, I would like to mention the fact that because of the big PR of cryptocurrency in 2016, many people invested a lot of their money in the 2017 concert, and today they are practically bankrupt.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 09:51:12 PM

I think that sometimes it is worth selling your coin at a loss to invest in another project that can make a profit. It is this strategy that can help you cover losses.
terra_vival

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:13:44 PM

Panic is a bad Advisor in cryptocurrency trading. In trading, there is the purchase price of entering the market and the price at which you sell your coins, the prices between buying and selling are just digits. Until you sell in the negative, you are not in the loss.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:56:25 PM

Actually, you can't blame them for panicking and losing faith in the system which is widely broken and not to everyone's liking.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:08:06 PM

Actually, you can't blame them for panicking and losing faith in the system which is widely broken and not to everyone's liking.
because everyone has different beliefs so they are not the same as you.
if the conditions are not like this, surely people are not panic and always sure, but with this condition they panic.
panic or not panic arises from yourself, and we can control or not depend on us.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 642

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:12:22 PM

Panic is a part of emotions that cannot be removed from anyone. included in trade, panic is not a mistake but must be managed properly. the most important thing is not to overdo it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:13:11 PM

because everyone has different beliefs so they are not the same as you.
if the conditions are not like this, surely people are not panic and always sure, but with this condition they panic.
panic or not panic arises from yourself, and we can control or not depend on us.
Panic comes to those who have less experience and knowledge. Why wolf traders make fewer mistakes? Answer is clear... It is understandable that pro traders know how to handle red positions with certainty and they already mastered their beliefs related to force major situations

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:19:18 PM

There are some people that have been holding for quite some time now and they are unperturbed by the situation of the market, because they still believe it will get better than it is now.
At least, as a person, I still have some tokens I have been holding since 2017 and I am not moved, because I have devised other means to also gain my profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: