Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:41:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn and GET ETHEREUM instantly & regularly 🚀  (Read 24903 times)
daladno12 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:12:56 PM

So this is some kind of bounty platform where we could exchange our bounty stakes from any campaign available in tokpie into ETH without needing to wait until the related project ended. Is it working that way?

TOKPIE is the first cryptocurrency exchange platform with bounty stakes trading service. Its users can trade for Ethereum not only altcoins but also bounty stakes of thoroughly selected projects (before the end of the related bounties end).
So, yes you're mainly right.

So the conversion rate is the same, because each bounty campaign has different pools. And the value of each project is different, because not every bounty project will succeed ICO

Stake-to-token conversion rates are different for each type of stake and for each type of projects.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:07:29 PM

Interesting idea.
What affects what coins will be listed? I understand that there are only 3 coins (campaigns) listed currently?
And could you kindly tell me the price of 1 TerraGreen signature stake ?

Thanks!

What affects what coins will be listed?
Before listing bounty stakes of any project (ICO/STO) we check the availability of MVP, company's perspectives and other parameters. We always try to minimize the risks for our users who are buying bounty stakes.

I understand that there are only 3 coins (campaigns) listed currently?
Currently listed:
- 5 bounty stakes from TerraGreen
- OmiseGo (OMG) token
- TOKPIE (TKP) token

Could you kindly tell me the price of 1 TerraGreen signature stake?
The ETH price of every stake is fluctuating every day as on any asset on any exchange.
Here are the BIDs and ASKs for 1 TerraGreen signature stake ON CURRENT MOMENT. You can
check its order book at any time .

Also, you may see all stakes prices without registration on the Tokpie website (5-sec loading through API).   

Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:17:04 PM

Interesting idea.
What affects what coins will be listed? I understand that there are only 3 coins (campaigns) listed currently?

Thanks!
Do not even try to contact such offers. You will not be able to crank up such deals to sell your stakes. You will simply be deceived and the work that you did in the bounty campaign will be in vain. keep working as you did it before

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Torontello

Activity: 331
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:22:42 PM

Interesting idea.

Thanks!

You can place your sell order at any price you want! if nobody buys your stakes then you get tokens for your stakes as all other bounty hunters. So you don't lose anything. Try and check by yourself how it works.
daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:51:43 PM

Interesting idea.

Thanks!

TOKPIE signs contract with every project whose stakes are listed. Everything works as on the infographic (see below).

Sergey69ay

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:55:07 PM

Happy to see the new stakes listed. Last time i have got 0.25-0.4 eth on your first kamagames moderation stakes traded
daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:18:30 AM

Some smart hunters buy promising stakes which are going to have the best stake-to-token conversion rate at the end of a campaign.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:19:17 AM

Get  ETH  Immediately

Get Ethereum for bounty stakes earned while campaigns are going on.
No need to wait 6 months and more to monetize your bounty work!

Moreover! You take both: ETH by selling stakes IMMEDIATELY as they earned
and worthy tokens of thoroughly selected projects later.

Active Project: TerraGreen  
Follow the links below to earn some stakes and sell (if you would want)
part of them Instantly on TOKPIE exchange platform
Available until May 02, 2019

ALL FINISHED PROJECTS  

FAQ

Q: May I see some feedbacks for how it works?
A: Sure, check already finished projects and feedbacks in the ANN thread dedicated to the Bounty Stakes Trading.

Q: Shall I pay anything for participation?
A: No. Depositing of your stakes and withdrawing of base tokes later are FREE.
Only small trade commissions and 0.005-0.009 eth for withdrawing of eth are applied. Check fees and how to decrease them.

Q: How can you prove that it's not a scam?
A: Check official bounty campaigns and TOKPIE contracting with TerraGreen, with Betform, with Crypt-ON, POVcoin, and with KamaGames.

Q: What is the TOKPIE?
A: TOKPIE is the first cryptocurrency exchange that provides a unique Bounty Stake Trading service to hunters and early investors.

Q: I didn't understand anything. Can you explain more?
A: Yes, ask questions here or review the ANN thread dedicated to the Bounty Stakes Trading.

Copy-paste and adoption from TOKPIE blog: https://tokpie.io/blog/get-ether-eth-immediately-tokens-later-for-content-creation/

I've tried this platform before, but so sad it doesn't work for me, I guess they say the bounty ended so I cannot trade my stakes there after the ICO. Which is quite sad I think, I will wait further.

daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:36:50 AM

I've tried this platform before, but so sad it doesn't work for me, I guess they say the bounty ended so I cannot trade my stakes there after the ICO. Which is quite sad I think, I will wait further.

The ability to trade bounty stakes is available only while a campaign is running (usually 1-3 months).

So, you have plenty of time to decide to sell some stakes or keep them.
Ardazello

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:36:32 AM

The ability to trade bounty stakes is available only while a campaign is running (usually 1-3 months).

So, you have plenty of time to decide to sell some stakes or keep them.

Yes. it's clear and obvious
Torontello

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:47:00 PM

if eth will grow to $200 then bounty stakes prices nominated in ethereum will probably go down
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 04:06:45 PM

if eth will grow to $200 then bounty stakes prices nominated in ethereum will probably go down

But on the other hand, that can cause more interest into ico's so more interest into bounty stakes. So it can cause prices to grow.

CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:41:55 PM

It is good that now the problem with bounty companies is partially solved. I have already seen many projects that are paid in Ethereum. This is a good solution in this situation because bounty hunters get a more proven coin.
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:21:22 PM

I believe that it is necessary to take part in such bounty projects. When Ethereum will grow payment for bounty will be scanty, so you need to catch the moment now.
daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:16:50 PM

But on the other hand, that can cause more interest into ico's so more interest into bounty stakes. So it can cause prices to grow.

Yes, Bounty Stakes Listing allows ICO to get much more awareness and stand out its bounty campaign from hundreds of others.
At the same time, risky investors can try to obtain ICO's tokens for the low price by buying bounty stakes from hunters who urgently need money (Ethereum).

So this is why Bounty Stakes Trading is a win-win-win solution for all of them (ICO, hunters, risky investors).
Torontello

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:30:33 AM

The updates are that you have added referral bonus, and earn eth fast, this two menu which is i think is very good as user dont have to go to other place to check about the bounty you are offering.

You can add the value to be going to be received when a order is placed in the order book.

By saying value, do you mean [Order price x quantity]?

Ya when we put the order the value of the order should also display, just like other exchanges. Apart from that the confirmation email for deposit is very good option which you added so that we can know it in our email itself.

Hey! Good news! Your development request has been realized! Now you can see USD equivalent of both:
- a price you are entering and
- a total order value

Now it's become much more easier to understand how much $US dollars can be earned when you sell TerraGreen (or any other) bounty stakes as soon as they appear in the bounty spreadsheets.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:49:14 PM

I believe that it is necessary to take part in such bounty projects. When Ethereum will grow payment for bounty will be scanty, so you need to catch the moment now.
It is, with their platform you can quickly sell your stakes.
50% is just their maximum per week.
But it's better to have it than nothing right?
There are bounties that even locking their tokens for months.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 08:28:15 PM

USD value seems like a nice addition.

But can you also add how many stake got by participants so far? It is hard to check which stake is more logical to buy.

daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:55:35 PM

But can you also add how many stakes got by participants so far? It is hard to check which stake is more logical to buy.

This info is already available in the related bounty spreadsheets.

And we are working on the tool that will allow comparing different projects' stakes and different stakes of the same project. The formula will be quite complex and some assumptions will be used as the average speed of new stakes earning and possible total bounty pool results (that depends on a token sale results). Actually, such a tool will be a new way of ICO comparing in the future (like icobench, etc). And we release this tool when Bounty Stake Trading 2.0 will be launched.

Bounty Stake Trading 2.0 will allow hunters to deposit bounty stakes of any projects.
Torontello

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:32:25 PM

But can you also add how many stakes got by participants so far? It is hard to check which stake is more logical to buy.

This info is already available in the related bounty spreadsheets.

And we are working on the tool that will allow comparing different projects' stakes and different stakes of the same project. The formula will be quite complex and some assumptions will be used as the average speed of new stakes earning and possible total bounty pool results (that depends on a token sale results). Actually, such a tool will be a new way of ICO comparing in the future (like icobench, etc). And we release this tool when Bounty Stake Trading 2.0 will be launched.

Bounty Stake Trading 2.0 will allow hunters to deposit bounty stakes of any projects.

Such tool will be very helpful ether for hunters (stakes sellers) and for stakes buyers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: