Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:34:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn and GET ETHEREUM instantly & regularly 🚀  (Read 24903 times)
Ardazello

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:30:54 AM

Hm,, eth is growing and the TerraGreen stakes prices nominated in ethereum are growing too (some on 20%-40% per day). I thought that there should be a reversal correlation.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daladno12 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:15:51 PM

Hm,, eth is growing and the TerraGreen stakes prices nominated in ethereum are growing too (some on 20%-40% per day). I thought that there should be a reversal correlation.

Don't forget that the stakes prices depend not only on the eth/usd price but also on the total number of stakes earned, project perspectives, and many other factors.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:35:08 PM

Nothing comes freely this isn't real I hope OP proves me otherwise. One can't keep getting Eth free of charge everyday.
daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:27:23 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2019, 07:01:20 AM by daladno12

Nothing comes freely this isn't real I hope OP proves me otherwise. One can't keep getting Eth free of charge everyday.

Check feedbacks in our previous campaigns:
KamaGames: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039136
Crypt-On: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5064934
Betform:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5068428
Povrcoin:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5090014  

But the easiest way to become sure that's its working is to try it yourself.
- Participate in the current campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5110231 (FB, Twitter, articles, videos campaigns are available)
- get your stakes (calculated every week) and
- then sell (if want) part of your bounty stakes for eth immediately to get own experience.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:57:24 AM

I've been selling my stakes to them and I've collected not too high but at least I was able to trade it into ETH.
They aren't charging everyday, once you got stakes from the bounty they listed, you can trade it easily.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:53:58 AM

I've been selling my stakes to them and I've collected not too high but at least I was able to trade it into ETH.
They aren't charging everyday, once you got stakes from the bounty they listed, you can trade it easily.

TOKPIE's fees are average on the market:

Trade fee: 0.02% - 0.1% depending on how much TKP token you hold. For example, if you hold 50,000 TKP (equal to $37 due to the current market price now then your trade fee is just 0.02%
ETH Withdrawal commission: 0.005-0.009 eth. But, again, if you hold TKP then the lowest charge 0.005 eth will be applied.

Check TOKPIE's fees and different tariffs: https://tokpie.io/fees  
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:24:03 PM

I'm using Tokpie for several month and have no troubles with withdraw or deposit, probably it should be more easely to deposit imho
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:26:13 PM

If you want to earn ethereum daily, then it is good if you will make investment with mining. It is expensive but you can ensure that you can earn ethereum daily. It is also profitable even though it have high risks.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:35:28 PM

If you want to earn ethereum daily, then it is good if you will make investment with mining. It is expensive but you can ensure that you can earn ethereum daily. It is also profitable even though it have high risks.

mining is now getting hard , so suggesting it to others may not be a good idea anymore .  mining is really expensive because you will also shoulder the electric consumption aside from the mining hardware which was a bit expensive too .  mining isnt also risky but cloud mining are  .

by the way ,  i do heard tokepie before and i was about to try thier site but there was no available bounty that moment  . anyway i like thier idea of selling stakes  because you are sure that your effor efforts wont be thrown away if ever the coins wont be listed  .
daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:40:23 PM

mining is now getting hard , so suggesting it to others may not be a good idea anymore .  mining is really expensive because you will also shoulder the electric consumption aside from the mining hardware which was a bit expensive too .  mining isnt also risky but cloud mining are  .

by the way ,  i do heard tokepie before and i was about to try thier site but there was no available bounty that moment  . anyway i like thier idea of selling stakes  because you are sure that your effor efforts wont be thrown away if ever the coins wont be listed  .

Visit Market Statistics on Tokpie website: https://tokpie.io/#home__markets (5-sec loading) and you will see all available bounty stakes (traded) which you can earn and sell.

By the way, you can get a good profit by joining this signature campaign now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5107256
because your rank is high and the market price for [TGN_Stake_Signature] is now 0.08 ETH ($12) per 1 stake.
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:44:46 PM

At this moment, the platform is not very popular. I tried to sell my steaks, but they just do not need anyone. maybe the project needs more advertising.
mlsbd

Activity: 516
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:04:19 PM

TOKPIE is reliable and transparent exchange and it's more different from other exchanges. Specially TOKPIE offering bounty hunters can earn instant eth instead of their bounty stacks selling very different innovation.
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:08:34 PM

As of now ethereum earning hasn't got lot of access. At present one with skills on trading will give good return when done with ethereum trading pair. Apart from this, mining is the one that can give earning in ethereum, which requires good investment and at present that isn't profiting.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:14:07 PM

As of now ethereum earning hasn't got lot of access. At present one with skills on trading will give good return when done with ethereum trading pair. Apart from this, mining is the one that can give earning in ethereum, which requires good investment and at present that isn't profiting.
mining is now different from investment. the calculation of the profits must also be different. whether it's still profitable or not now in mining ethereum, but to invest in ethereum I think it will still be very profitable. the ethereum market is still moving, it could be a sign if they are still breathing.

Torontello

Activity: 331
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:42:35 PM

At this moment, the platform is not very popular. I tried to sell my steaks, but they just do not need anyone. maybe the project needs more advertising.

Are you kidding? Tokpie's Bounty Stakes Trading solution is very popular.
If you could not sell your stakes than probably your ASKing price was too high and/or a bounty hosting project was not good enough for your high stake's price.
daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:51:00 PM

TOKPIE is reliable and transparent exchange and it's more different from other exchanges. Specially TOKPIE offering bounty hunters can earn instant eth instead of their bounty stacks selling very different innovation.

Thanks man!

getting Ethereum instantly (+ tokens) is especially important now! when eth sky-rocket!-)
Torontello

Activity: 331
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:30:33 AM

Thanks man!

getting Ethereum instantly (+ tokens) is especially important now! when eth sky-rocket!-)

You're right the new way to earn Ethereum in interesting as never before.

Besides eth/btc is going to up to a very high level so getting eth is more profitable than getting btc I guess
bitcomaster007

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:08:25 PM

The better time to sell bounty stakes for eth is tomorrow when eth jump (after kicking off panic eth's sellers)
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:15:00 PM

The better time to sell bounty stakes for eth is tomorrow when eth jump (after kicking off panic eth's sellers)
That's right, but there is no harm to do that for now while stake to eth price still not adjusting. Besides, at the moment eth prices are completely different from the previous 3 months, hopefully this is the signal to go to the moon.

daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:25:03 PM

That's right, but there is no harm to do that for now while stake to eth price still not adjusting. Besides, at the moment eth prices are completely different from the previous 3 months, hopefully this is the signal to go to the moon.

Agree with you guys. Actually, I think we could see a double bottom in eth during the next weeks; but bounty stakes prices mostly react on project perspectives than on eth/usd fluctuations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: