Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn and GET ETHEREUM instantly & regularly 🚀  (Read 24903 times)
daladno12 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:06:55 PM

I am currently working on the Terra project but I still question liquidity on Tokie.
If I work for 3 weeks with 3 stakes, I will sell them in Tokie, and who will buy it?
And how does it cost 1 stakes? Hope you will help me answer questions. This is a great project.

- Tokpie users (and hunters as well) are buying different projects' stakes.
- The cost is defined by the market (by demand and supply). Prices are constantly changing. You can see them at any time here: https://tokpie.io/#home__markets

Also check that link to understand how bounty stakes trading work: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050817.msg46919261#msg46919261

You should know the following:

1. If you earn 3 stakes (for example) you could deposit on Tokpie only 1.5 stakes (50%) and sell them for ethereum.
2. You can agree with the prices (BID) of buyers or you can quote any your own (ASK) price. If no one buys for your price then you just get tokens (as all other hunters). Half of your tokens will be available on your Tokpie account (and you could withdraw them free of charge) - the rest tokens will come from project. SO you will not lose anything if no one buys your stakes. This is not fantasy. This scheme successfully working from Sep 2018 check this: https://tokpie.io/blog/list-of-all-finished-get-ethereum-campaigns/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:28:37 PM

I am currently working on the Terra project but I still question liquidity on Tokie.
If I work for 3 weeks with 3 stakes, I will sell them in Tokie, and who will buy it?
And how does it cost 1 stakes? Hope you will help me answer questions. This is a great project.
You can only sell half of your stakes if my memory serves well. You can sell 1.5 stakes for now. If someone thinks that terra project will do better, they will buy it or someone who thinks terra bounty stakes price will increase he may also buy. It works like all other exchange. The cost depends on you. Set the price, bidder will also set price. If both are same, you can sell. If bidder set lower price, no exchange will happen.
I am not sure about liquidity of the bounty stakes in mentioned site. There is a big chance of luck in buying,selling the bounty stakes. Depending on the price stakes can be worthless in this market conditions.
PrepaidCrooks

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:38:20 PM

You can earn ETH through cloud mining and I think this is by far the best way! Its actually pretty easy.  It has a very impressive 10 day roi and returns 10% everyday and recoup your initial investment and then withdraw daily so you're just 100% profits which is 8 days of compounding on your ETH. Ill post my daily payout screenshots to update everyone

****To be clear do not invest your whole bag or anything into this or (crypto in general), that you're not prepared to loose.

Here is my link to use when signing up for 3% reinvestment bonus.

https://flexmining.ltd/?ref=Prelaidcrooks
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 09:50:15 PM

You can only sell half of your stakes if my memory serves well. You can sell 1.5 stakes for now. If someone thinks that terra project will do better, they will buy it or someone who thinks terra bounty stakes price will increase he may also buy. It works like all other exchange. The cost depends on you. Set the price, bidder will also set price. If both are same, you can sell. If bidder set lower price, no exchange will happen.
I am not sure about liquidity of the bounty stakes in mentioned site. There is a big chance of luck in buying,selling the bounty stakes. Depending on the price stakes can be worthless in this market conditions.
But it seems to me that this type of investment is very risky. I do not like to draw conclusions, but the money requires sufficiently good analytical use.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:10:11 PM

Agree with you regarding luck. But if a hunter feels that there are low chances to get money from bounty then it's better for him to sell the stakes. Consequently is a hunter feel that a project will face success then he is not selling the stakes = that's why liquidity is not so much as you could expect.

Anyway hunters who urgently need money have a great option to sell the stakes
Torontello

Activity: 331
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:30:27 PM

Someone using it? It is safe? What will happen if I trade with someone and he will not complete the deal, for example send the earned amount of stakes?

strange to hear such question from experienced users. It's so easy to make a search nowadays via google or here.
Moreover, you can use your not-red-trust account and participate in any listed campaign to try 'how it works' by yourself.
Earn a couple of stake and sell the half instantly: what can be easiest.
I am not sure this is even working legit on the selected project,would love to visit the thread later and find more details about making ethereum with stakes.

More details you can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050817
All finished projects you can find here: https://tokpie.io/blog/list-of-all-finished-get-ethereum-campaigns/

Regarding 'legit', all listed stakes are supported by agreements between tokpie and hosting projects.
daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:56:28 PM

But it seems to me that this type of investment is very risky. I do not like to draw conclusions, but the money requires sufficiently good analytical use.

If you're a bounty stakes buyer then yes, you should figure out a lot of factors and info. Fortunately, all info is available in public so a buyer just needs to have a brain to summarize and calculate everything.
As we know from our first bounty stakes listing campaign, people used many models to forecast a final number of stakes, stakes-to-token conversion rates, and approximate real cap of a listed project in order to pay a reasonable price for stakes. In general, bounty stakes buying is obtaining related project's token but for the lowest possible price (instead of waiting to-the-moons) but with some additional risks because of many forecasted parameters. For those additional risks, stakes buyers want premium = low stakes prices. So finding equilibrium price between stakes buyers and sellers is the most interesting result that others could use for a project evaluation  

But this thread is about how to get ethereum regularly (not about how to invest by buying bounty stakes).  
Torontello

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:05:16 PM

You are completely right. That's how it works.
daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:25:09 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT: POVCoin tokens distribution to bounty stakes holders and hunters had been successfully done!
https://tokpie.io/blog/povcoin-povr-tokens-have-been-distributed-to-the-bounty-stakes-holders-and-hunters/

Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:28:03 AM

Ethereum still remains one of the most popular cryptocurrencies. Perhaps even the most demanded. Most of the projects that exist on the market are released on this blockchain. From mega famous BNB to mega promising newcomer Sound Money Coin. Everyone uses this blockchain. I believe in the prospects of the project Ethereum and its entire ecosystem!

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:27:02 PM

This is why the getting ethereum is very profitable for most of the hunters who don't want to wait for bounty tokens for months (and hope for the best during selling it).
daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:08:23 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT: TOKPIE UPDATE 1.9 is now available!

It includes:

Market price auto-filling feature
    Additional decimals in USD equivalent price value
    Tradable assets selector
    Assets descriptions and logos

Know more in details: https://tokpie.io/blog/tokpie-beta-1-9/

Torontello

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:27:01 AM

Crypt-ON Turbo Bounty is ENDED.
Learn details about the campaign results, IPT token distribution and USD rewards: https://tokpie.io/blog/ipt-turbo-bounty-results/
Torontello

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:19:20 AM

+ 175 %  for the last 24 hours!

Great price spike with a strong BID 'wall' shows the huge demand on the TerraGreen Telegram stakes!
Telegram stakes market.
All bounty stakes prices in real time (6 seconds loading time)

SamDummy

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:45:12 AM

A good alternative came up!
Where else is trading TKP? on other exchanges?
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:45:18 AM

Ethereum is a very popular coin, it has the largest number of users among the Altcoins. It seems to me that this is the luckiest coin. With a very strong team.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:54:35 PM

This is great idea and fine solution. I have check your bounty campaigns, all seems legit and updating on time. I am going to participate them. I hope all bounty projects see  this and start to act like this one. We can avoid big dumping situation whit this solution. This would be great for the devs and the hunters.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:22:12 PM

So far it is working great.

I did get some ethereum for my stakes also the stakes i didn't sell turned into tokens very quickly. Didn't need to wait months for bounty payment.

Torontello

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:53:02 PM

A good alternative came up!
Where else is trading TKP? on other exchanges?

check here: https://coinpaprika.com/coin/tkp-tokpie/ and here https://tokpie.io/blog/where-tkp-traded/

I guess that TKP will skyrocket when Tokpie launches its bounty stakes trading 2.0 ( hunters who have TKP collaterals will be able to deposit and sell any bounty stakes of any projects )
daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:54:36 PM

This is great idea and fine solution. I have check your bounty campaigns, all seems legit and updating on time. I am going to participate them. I hope all bounty projects see  this and start to act like this one. We can avoid big dumping situation whit this solution. This would be great for the devs and the hunters.

This is win-win-win and good for the whole crypto market (including bounty industry).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: