Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⭐ [ANN][AIRDROP] ⭐⭐ EPIC-F COMMUNITY - DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY ⭐⭐  (Read 441 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Gareth Zacrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:31:08 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2020, 02:27:35 PM by Gareth Zacrypto

⚡⚡ EPIC-F AIRDROP PROGRAM ⚡⚡

Our amazing EPIC-F token airdrop program just began. The best way to check that you don't miss any airdrop is to follow us on our Telegram or Twitter channel. The EPIC-F token team is holding regular competitions and events with amazing airdrop rewards for FREE. EPIC tokens will only be airdropped.

We currently have an ongoing Telegram airdrop:

https://t.me/epicf_bot

(Follow all steps on our Telegram airdrop bot. 250 EPIC for joining + additional 250 EPIC for each referral.).

If you have any questions, please contact our admins on Telegram, use the contact form or ask your question here.

Gareth Zacrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:33:14 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2018, 06:10:32 PM by Gareth Zacrypto

mitchell76b

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

This is a very interesting and funny project  Grin; me already joined your Twitter and Telegram bounties and got 250 tokens for free. That is very nice thank you  Smiley.

I think a meme project like this is totally right at this point. The market is down a lot and here people can get free coins and have some fun. All is free I really like that you do airdrop only and I hope that I can receive lots of additional tokens.

I hope you will list the token on more exchanges soon. The community is very fun so far and is rapidly growing. I really like the satire team descriptions, those really made me giggle a lot haha  Grin Grin.

Do you plan more airdrops in the future?  I hope the bounty program start soon. Will we be able to upload our own epic fails? I really like the idea of rating other peoples fail videos and gifs, all of that sound very fun. I hope the project will move forward very soon.
SilvaFDiego

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:22:53 PM

Great staff and visual involved. I am sure it will be another project of weight for continuity and dissemination for our community of crypto-coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: