Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If BTC is not the best way to save money, What you think is the best ?  (Read 1489 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:37:23 PM

Save money? I will pick on bank. Because i think it is safe to keep my money in there without worry about volatily of my currency or anything else that be risk of crypto. If bitcoin maybe i will be trader only.
I strongly agree! Putting my money in the bank is what I will do to keep it safe. Making it a habit, saving money can help us become financially secure and provide a safety net in case of an emergency. It's not that Bitcoin is not the best way to save money, but it's about taking a look at safety and stability. Bitcoin is a breakthrough but let's face the reality that it's not that stable for now, it's still very volatile. However, let's not end our strong support as I'm very hopeful that it will grow and there's more developments to come. Let's all stay positive and patience.
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:07:40 AM

save money and save money the best is in bitcoin because bitcoin has a good future and a very high selling value so my advice to save money we have to hold bitcoin so that the value continues to increase
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:24:59 AM

So arguements between bitcoin falls continues to discuss. In my idea, i think it is still good to invest in bitcoin for sure. Because although its price is down now, we have still chance in the future and besides in ita low cost now it is good to buy more bitcoin for future investment.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:00:20 AM

the next question is the best in what context? if you want big profits in a fairly fast period of time, bitcoin is still the best way to save money, obviously the risk is very high. but if you just want to save money (not investment) and don't expect short and long-term profits, go to the bank, save your money while hoping they don't eat it every month. while to save money and expect long-term investment, the property market is still the best choice. buying a house and land prices tend to go up every year, even though it's slow.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

This post is based on the replies to my other post Its Bitcoin a good way to save money for our kids?

Lots of people say BTC is not a good way to save money, so what is for you a better option??

I want to know the best ways you see to save money for kids and WHY. Please don't add fiat...

Saving money must have risks, both large and small. Bitcoin is not the safest tool because the price is too volatile. Besides fiat, property and gold are the two ways that I think are safer if we talk about stability and the tendency to increase asset value.

timotron (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:53:52 AM

Save money? I will pick on bank. Because i think it is safe to keep my money in there without worry about volatily of my currency or anything else that be risk of crypto. If bitcoin maybe i will be trader only.
I strongly agree! Putting my money in the bank is what I will do to keep it safe. Making it a habit, saving money can help us become financially secure and provide a safety net in case of an emergency. It's not that Bitcoin is not the best way to save money, but it's about taking a look at safety and stability. Bitcoin is a breakthrough but let's face the reality that it's not that stable for now, it's still very volatile. However, let's not end our strong support as I'm very hopeful that it will grow and there's more developments to come. Let's all stay positive and patience.

Banks? you still trust them? I wonder why?

some insights ...

If 1% of the population trying to get the cash out of banks at once it will crash.

Limits on every aspect.
and much more barriers
https://mic.com/articles/10304/financial-meltdown-101-10-reasons-why-banks-fail#.saT5WXZZj

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

maybe gold is also a good place to save money, because of that, in the future, BTC and gold are the currencies that many people will be interested in to survive and inflation and deflation.

and banks are not a good solution to save our money.

Sure, gold has been the best investment for ages. When you deal with the cryptocurrencies, you cannot be sure that you will win and earn more than spend. Antique things are also good to buy and resell them later.
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:24:38 PM

I have already invested all my money in bitcoin and several other cryptocurrencies. This is the best investment you can come up with today. But if not it would be fiction, then I'd buy gold bullion or invested in stocks would be any big promising company.
ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

In my opinion. if you want to secure or save your money then you better use the media of gold, silver or save your money at a local bank. if you choose bitcoin, in my opinion it's not right because the value of your assets can be reduced at any time because the value of bitcoin always changes every second.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:48:27 PM

A balanced portfolio with a mixture of high risk-high return and the majority in something safe, and if you could afford it property in a nice safe area in a politically stable country that is open to foreign property ownership-the caribbean springs to mind. To some extent it depends on if you have a lump sum to invest for them or a regular amount.  some of the gold backed crypto's look interesting, they could be both a safe bet and a good return, but do your due diligence properly first.   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
nuraziaaziz

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:28:38 AM

If BTC is not the best way to save money, What you think is the best ?

Bitcoin is not meant to save money!
If you want to save your money put it on a bank or on your wallet.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are meant for earning! profit!
Here you need to be smart to gain! not to save money!

I totally agree with your statements. I believe if people were to save their BTC, they have to put it somewhere. If people still insist on using BTC to save money, instead of earning Bitcoin, they will lose a lot of money.
sibir

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:40:10 AM

I consider Bitcoin to be a good way to accumulate, even despite the falling market, sooner or later everything will recover and even increase. This should not be the only way Fiat is to be ignored early. Smiley
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:53:05 AM

real estate assets, when we save money it does have a huge risk, but it is different if we have an apartment or a piece of land with a luxury building in the middle of the city, that is the most appropriate way of saving, if you do not have enough money to buy assets property in the middle of the city, you can buy assets in the countryside
Cryptocurrency is very risky for the future, as it is now, the price suddenly dropped dramatically from 6500 USD per BTC to now 3400 USD per BTC
bagsat
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:13:38 AM

For me bitcoin is the source for saving money. Converting it to real currency and put it into bank, your assets will have interest raise annually. That would be a saving for me

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 04:05:11 AM

For me saving money another way to bank on my wallet. Actually Bitcoin is the source of extra money with us for me.know him if you have huge knowledge then you will gain for the bitcoin.if you have know more think Bitcoin then I'm not sure what think waiting for you.so another ways to save money bank.
dunkerey

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:11:49 AM

This post is based on the replies to my other post Its Bitcoin a good way to save money for our kids?

Lots of people say BTC is not a good way to save money, so what is for you a better option??

I want to know the best ways you see to save money for kids and WHY. Please don't add fiat...

if you want something to save money, i suggest gold. It is more stable and has good value to store.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:37:06 AM

For me saving money another way to bank on my wallet. Actually Bitcoin is the source of extra money with us for me.know him if you have huge knowledge then you will gain for the bitcoin.if you have know more think Bitcoin then I'm not sure what think waiting for you.so another ways to save money bank.
i think gold. Until now, gold has always been seen as a truly excellent investment. even if measured from the past until now, the price always increases. it makes it a pretty good object to make an investment tool.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:51:39 AM

I still stand for the first thread that bitcoin is the best way to save our money,because we are not talking today and tomorrow instead this is for the future thats why with this patience and trust is all we need to have for a successful mony saving.and not only saving but gaining good amount also if we consistently have this attitude and behavior.so for those who says bitcoin is not good way for saving money,lets find out when time comes that'll of this becomes reality
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:12:30 AM

if you have an investment plan for our children, it's better in gold or home because house prices and gold are more stable, indeed bitcoin is a good long-term investment place, but the price of bitcoin is very volatile and can go up and down anytime, and we don't know what the future of Bitcoin is like ...

dunkerey

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:59:56 AM

For saving money, I think that you should consider XRP. As i already knew, XRP is supported by bank, it will be more stable for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: