Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:19:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If BTC is not the best way to save money, What you think is the best ?  (Read 1491 times)
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:23:59 PM

Where do you think to save money? In banks? I think it much more profitable or earn to save money in bitcoin that banks because you are earning in banks just a little bit not like in bitcoin if you have a patient to hold and if you can take a risk you can earn by holding or saving money using bitcoin so that I must prefer to invest my money in bitcoin than banks.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:38:12 PM

Where do you think to save money? In banks? I think it much more profitable or earn to save money in bitcoin that banks because you are earning in banks just a little bit not like in bitcoin if you have a patient to hold and if you can take a risk you can earn by holding or saving money using bitcoin so that I must prefer to invest my money in bitcoin than banks.

You only think about the profit but you dont think about the risk .  yes you can earn alot of profit in bitcoin but do you think you can earn all the time ? No mate . your invested capital could also go down sometimes due to the effects of volatility and do you think that is called saving ?

A real saving is that you kept your money in a stable condition when it does not decrease but it is only increasing as soon as you put another amount on your purse or bank/piggy bank 
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:12:12 AM

Btc is still everyone's best bet to save money for the future generations of your family. Do remember that VR, AI and Crypto are all going to boom and the trend of the future. All I can say is that people are still overwhelmed with these changes and it will take another decade before they get used to it.
Legolass

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:25:18 AM

We can save money in bank but the profits we can get is very low. If you want more profit, let's think about bitcoin. More profits, more risk.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:35:16 AM

All we know that saving money is very hard. I think bitcoin  is the way to save money because while you are saving your money,you already investing your money to make it multiply.  But when we talk other way to save money I think for me it ia gold. Because it is multi purpose. When you save money using gold you can use your gold jewelry in every occassions that you will go and while using it,gold's valye did not depreciate but it's value will continue to grow. If you were going to save lot of money the best way is to buy real state as a savings because it is better than gold that every year it's value will invrease and there is risk to commit any loss.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:49:58 AM

This post is based on the replies to my other post Its Bitcoin a good way to save money for our kids?

Lots of people say BTC is not a good way to save money, so what is for you a better option??

I want to know the best ways you see to save money for kids and WHY. Please don't add fiat...

Other than saving some money in the banks for your children then why not establish your own businesses like focus on entrepreneurship about some stores , shops and stocks investments using the profit that you have earned in your Bitcoin assets. You may also buy some properties like house and lot for them as these assets is becoming more expensive when the time passes by.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:35:01 AM

This post is based on the replies to my other post Its Bitcoin a good way to save money for our kids?

Lots of people say BTC is not a good way to save money, so what is for you a better option??

I want to know the best ways you see to save money for kids and WHY. Please don't add fiat...

well I also realized that having your money in bitcoin is not actually a good idea for saving money due to the rapid changes to its price and we could be exposed to a huge financial losses in a particular event just like the current market situation. I think you can stay on that setup but you should be tight at monitoring the market movements and convert your bitcoin to a stable coin for a while and go back to bitcoin once you think it is at a good status.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:15:01 PM

And those who buy should buy this cue ball somewhere ... No, there are no such stocks in serious guys selling oil.

It’s just that everyone was waiting for such a drawdown and merged happily at the first breath. Classic.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:34:20 PM

i think property and land
every time the value of money will decrease
on the other hand property and land prices are increasingly expensive at any time
so yeah i guess property and land are the best way to save money

maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:46:08 PM

Unfortunately, for reliable saving of money for children just will approach fiat money.If I debugged money in crypto it would most likely be bitcoin.With such a drop in the market does not really want to be left without anything.Therefore, I believe that 100% trust of crypto is unreasonable
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

maybe the context of your sentence is not right so many people misinterpret it, true the existence of bitcoin is not a tool to save money, because bitcoin is an investment asset, where there your money will develop or disappear, two things that are difficult to predict, according to my thinking the meaning of the word frugality requires a definite count, if your goal is to save money for the future, then put your money in an investment that has minimal risk or real assets, but if your intention is to invest, put your money in bitcoin,
sikkan

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:50:59 PM

Lets not confuse anything here
There is a difference between saving and trying to make money grow or increase in value (Investing)
To my understanding saving basically means storing or periodically depositing your money somewhere for a certain purpose... in these case you don't really expect it to increase by itself except through you effort by continuously depositing more.

Investing involves risking in order to make a quick profit or long term profit... but there is always a risk, you could loose out... This is where bitcoin or any other crypto or stock comes in. Here you expect the market to either go bullish or bearish.

So if he wants to save, Get a bank or any other way but not through fluctuating markets or else will be very disappointed.

Yeah, to save means to put in safe place and forget it for a while.  Right now BTC is not the means to safe money only to invest.

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:56:42 PM

I think say in my opinion Bitcoin is the good save our money in the Cryptocurrency market.

I have to explain it ' basically if you don't like this to save your money bitcoin wallet then you can use bank statement in your country I think it was the another way.but have few bad think crypto was always unstable market so your money will be increased/decrease anything and any moment.so keep target your mind what section you will need choice.
sikkan

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

All assets go down from time to time, so btc isn't different in this sense. I think that btc is a great saving for our kids and future.

In future - yes, but not now. BTC is a relatively new currency that has been conquering its place in people minds.

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█

SOVREN

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
sikkan

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

If we planning invest for our kids, bitcoin is good saving. But we should diversify our investment in several instrument and i think gold and property is good option to invest because its already known as good investment

Even for the strong supporters of BTC would be reasonable to diversify their investments. Absolutely good remark.

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█

SOVREN

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
antisocial77

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

btc is the best way to make money, im not sure its the best way to save money or not.i prefer gold to save money actually, but my problem is i dont have money lol

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:16:46 PM

for the savest way , i think on bond , gold and land , the reason why i say that because time by time people keep needing that item .
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:58:09 PM

For kids, you can easily invest in bitcoin since it has some good prospects in the near future.  I believe you can invest in the world of crypto on a long term basis for your kids. The market is even down at the moment so you can buy high amount of bitcoin with the few money that you invest in at the moment.
arfoxx869

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:43:32 PM

I think this kind of market is such a huge risk to save money from. This also takes skills, chart reading etc to earn. This is for profit seekers and not mainly for saving money.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:59:29 PM

Bitcoin is one of the best way to invest for the future and not to save money,
If you want to just save money you should start buying your needs and stop having what you want.
Keep you money on safe like banks or vault.
Bitcoin is not the way to save, you are investing in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: