Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:13:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mother keeps bugging me about her money.  (Read 3579 times)
vrm86

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:47:50 PM

Invest 0,15 BTC in coingen and release another IPO 69.5BTCcoin  Cool

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:12:06 PM

This has to be a troll thread

Why? I am 100% legit.

Nothing personal , but i just subscribed to this thread....

waiting for the imminent "please help me with donations" post
Forexperiments

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 04:14:32 PM

well... my opinion is that no altcoin holds value. Look at any altcoin history, they always lose value overtime...

Magliette ed adesivi Bitcoin e criptovalute, spedizione gratuita in Italia Grin
hyunsookmom

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:41:11 PM

I don't understand, the only way to make money in Crypto is making a fake IPO. Is there another way?

pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:47:50 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DT7bX-B1Mg
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:06:42 PM

i have been in your position and most times i bit the bullet when i in a short term frame of noticing i'm screwed
pulled out and dumped my coins and then swiftly used that money that invest in some other coin i know for sure i can profit on.
Is that right for you ? i have no idea that is your choice and your problem.. you gotta know what your doing lol
Most times that has worked for me well..
For example i was trapped in some coins way back and i seen a new opportunity to dump them and re-invest
and i wound up easily working my coins back up within a couple trades making all my lost money back and far far more.
BUT you have to know what your doing and have a good set of diverse trading skills.
Otherwise you may just lose all your money entirely lol

I started out in crypto with nothing and have made lots.. took me a week to get my first couple FTC coins.. which now is nothing and laughable lol
it was a hard road but i battled ..even when EVERYONE laughed at me for using Nvidia and said i was wasting my time and it was IMPOSSIBLE to make anything with what i had..
And i won ! ..and i said i told you so to them and laughed loud in their faces as obnoxious as i could.. eat shit morons you know nothing Smiley
Persistence and research and trade skill and a bit of luck and hope is the only thing gonna keep your head a float.

snail said earlier don't panic and that is smartest thing i have seen posted yet here..
When people around your scream and run around like their on fire just kick back put your feet up, smile and grab a drink and laugh..
when your confident enough you can dig yourself out of any hole no matter how deep.. your golden, you will no longer be trading with emotion they call it.
As long as you have *something left you can always figure something out.. if you have trade skills and noobs don't.. but they have big mouths, the loudest in our scene
and love bullshitting people on chat box's ..always ignore dipshits on Troll box's lol
They mention a coin more than once ? ...ignore ...period.

what i'm saying is Time is Money.. you have to weigh what profit will you get long term vs dumping your coins, taking a loss and starting over again.
that is a tricky situation though.. when to do that is hard to tell some times. just take your time and think carefully as best you can.
And don't give up hope.. no point in jumping off a bridge or something.. times get rough.. days get dark and your luck may go to hell..

Have some faith knowing things will turn around eventually ..if you do the right actions and stay persistent and patient then you should be fine.

The REAL question is do you have a bad ass take no prisoners elite trader in you ?
Or did you fold and curl up in a ball on the floor crying  ? lol
Go kick some god damn fucking ass man Wink
No fuckin' porisoners !
Go git you some !

a typical lesson in life is learning to take control of your fate rather than the other way around..
sit on your coins and get what ever others give you or take control and decide your own fate ?
applies to life it's self in all aspects..

have you given up ? do you have the motivation to get good at this ? willing to work hard ? willing to have some faith ?
If not, your options are very limited.. you get what you get then.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Globb0
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:44:36 PM

As long as you have *something left you can always figure something out.. if you have trade skills and noobs don't.. but they have big mouths, the loudest in our scene
and love bullshitting people on chat box's ..always ignore dipshits on Troll box's lol
They mention a coin more than once ? ...ignore ...period.

and a lot of the posts here in the endless what alt threads

eg

Earlier in this topic I promoted Solarcoin pretty hard, but that was only just to make its price rise so I could get more profit, because I had already seen it for the crap coin it is.

careful who you trust.

The organised pump threads. countdown to the coin name to be released. Oh look it seems from the market that 2 hours before they announce it someone (ahem) already brought in and rose the price a bit ready for you to repay them the profit when you join it. beware.
Ibistru

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:05:14 PM

Love to see nobs losing their money!  Cool
elixir

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:43:32 PM

try mining 666coin, launches May 3rd.

follow here for updates https://twitter.com/666Coin666

OPEC oc2E9cQ4StgaMW2a18pKuZGe5h9RZdLL9c

Non nobis solum, sed omnibus! - Franko

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi
a20756079

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:11:34 PM

To be safe, you should work at a gas station or as a prostitute while you are waiting.

disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:39:28 PM

Hold your namecoins and forget about them. Like really stop obsessing about your loss. Get a job that is available to you at your age and promise your mother you will work to pay it back. The money is gone for the next year or two. Do not sell any nmc and buy crappy altcoins you know nothing about.

Nmc is sort of linked to BTC and protected due to merge mining. It will still be here even in 5 or 10 years, much unlike most other altcoins. More gambling is not the answer for bad trades imo. See it as an investment. Nmc is not the worst coin for a (long time) investment. It's safe.

You just need to figure out what to do until then should your mother need the money.
Trillium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:41:22 PM

You really had no business gambling (I deliberately refrained from using the word "trading" here) with someone elses money. You got burned. Cash out what you have and make a plan to pay back the lost 25% of the loan over some time period.

BTC:1AaaAAAAaAAE2L1PXM1x9VDNqvcrfa9He6
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 11:00:09 PM

Never invest money which you can't afford to lose. Get a job in the meantime.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:17:31 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 02:36:37 AM by CrazyLoaf

null
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 11:56:18 PM

In the beginning of january my mom gave me 3000dollars with which i bought nmc when they were 8 short before plumbing to 6<. Now she keeps bugging me where her money are because it has been some months. Do you guys think we will see an upswing in prices in summer because im gettin desperate here. She will kil me if NMC dies and all money are gone.

Give her what there is left back. Some times shit doesn’t win and it is best to be honest.

Maybe you should consider HUC. The same dude who did the name coin wallet did this coin as well.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: