Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOPE FOR SHIT COIN  (Read 18007 times)
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 06:12:39 PM

From my experience, there were times when the developers left, but the community continued to work on the project, such as coin Straks. Even sometimes dead coins can choose to pump, if you put an order in advance you may be lucky.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:14:47 PM

One thing you can consider a dead coin is when it has no volume in the market. If the project really is so good but due to the bear market everyone just jump out to save thier money then its not good. But it could once again be alive if the team can make new promotion like signature campaign. Giving some to build a community will at least light it up but perhaps developing it more will make it more interesting for the traders.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:41:29 PM

Do not invest in any trash. Many projects do nothing and only collect money from gullible investors. Look for honest and interesting projects. I recently found one such project - Sound Money Coin. I think their concept is very interesting!
Of course for a long investment you need to choose those projects which have the greatest potential for growth , I think the top 20 is perfect for this , as they are unlikely to be a Scam in the future

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
chocopapaya

Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 06:53:30 PM

lol, typically no.

Think about a normal startup business.
They go bankrupt within a year, how can it magically be brought to life?
No money, no support, no development, it just won't happen.

The only way it can be "brought back to life" is if an outside company, bank, or investment buys it out but then it will be merged with that new company.

ICOs are exactly like startups because that's exactly what they are.
Just because they use blockchain doesn't give them nine lives.

And as far as the company resurrecting "dead coins" that sounds like a straight up scam.
If you were foolish enough to invest in an ICO that died right away than learn your lesson and don't invest in a company that promises miraculous results.
It's hard to accept losses, but you should and learn what you can from your mistakes.

Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:04:23 PM

To me,  no coin is shut as many coins we see as shut end up doing well..  Though it depends on the developers, how they intend to manage the project.  Crypto is funny...  Never can tell which coin is worth it..  Most people believe in old and well known coins while others take there time to research on new coins...  Do your own thorough research before investing  and remember crypto is risk,  just like life itself.
unbotak

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:29:54 PM

Do not invest in any trash. Many projects do nothing and only collect money from gullible investors. Look for honest and interesting projects. I recently found one such project - Sound Money Coin. I think their concept is very interesting!
Of course for a long investment you need to choose those projects which have the greatest potential for growth , I think the top 20 is perfect for this , as they are unlikely to be a Scam in the future
maybe it's better to be minimized again by choosing the top 10 coins.
that way we will have more potential to benefit.
If there is a better coin, why should you choose another coin.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:30:05 PM

Although it seems incredible, but I think it is possible, just look at the charts of some coins that were horizontal in the lower limit for several years.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:52:37 PM

Everything is possible in crypto but we have to be very careful with so called dead coins if somebody is just pumping it with fake volume  or if there is real development activity behind.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:12:31 PM

Hello

Please i want make a quick inquire please. can there be any possible hope a shit coin to come back alive. i participated on an ICO that are responsible for reinventing dead coins. the project is known as coin janitor. they believed that there are tokens that are good but was closed down due some factors like market dump or no finance which lead to the demise of the token.
Could there be any means by which a dead coin can be resurrected again ?
I think this is difficult to do even though if the team on the project still wants to maintain and at least to reestablish the coin it takes money to buy it in sufficient quantities to re-lift it. But, I think many people will choose to invest or invest their money into the top coins, of course to minimize the risk of large losses.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:27:08 AM

Everything is possible in crypto but we have to be very careful with so called dead coins if somebody is just pumping it with fake volume  or if there is real development activity behind.

Anything that is fake or dead coins has no future, it could pump but it could only happen sometimes.
You can find great income if your shitcoins will pump, some could pump x10 at a short period of time, but it's really risky so you have to be careful.
Think that you are just putting your small money like in a lottery with a small chance of winning, and that money should be your spare money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:31:27 AM

I think anything can happen in this Cryptocurrency. I have a lot of coins whose value is very low and there are some coins that have not been listed on the exchange. I just think that if one day the conditions of the Crypto market are like what happened in 2017. I think all low-value coins have a good chance to be pumped.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:29:21 AM

Your post is somewhat contradictory. You cannot be looking for so called sht coin and be calling them good at thesame time.
By the way, I  read that similar projects existed. I wonder if they still exist though. Not many people are able to withstand the current bear market.
IVEXO

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 10:30:42 PM

A shit coin is a shit coin valueless and worthless
Used and manipulated for dumps and pumps until there is nothing left

So there are no hopes for shitcoins
Always and always avoid them
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 10:33:55 PM

Well on a shit coin no one will invest if they do some small research before and that coins should die forever and no one will use it again for nothing, and will be better if crypto market will not have so much shit coin on market.
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:56:16 AM

I think it possible some few dead coin will alive again. But the only reason to this happening is if projects will create a product which they promised to create. And this product becomes very worthful and popular. Though it is very small odds for this.

Thermytee

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:19:51 AM

A shit coin is a shit coin valueless and worthless
Used and manipulated for dumps and pumps until there is nothing left

So there are no hopes for shitcoins
Always and always avoid them

A shitscoin is a dead coin which is why they're called shitcoins. They may hut exchanges at any time but they're going down. They don't last and as such it's highly risky to have them in high volumes as it may suddenly be jacked of the exchange and you're left at a loss. There are thousands of shitcoins. While some come tru ICOs, others come tru airdrops. Be wise, research and do due diligence to avoid loosing your hard earned money

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
florac9

Activity: 280

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:24:45 AM

Yes it's possible for shitcoins to come back alive...
1)the Dev might find new Dev to take over and implement burn token to make it have value
2) someone might even take over and fork the dead coin to limit the total supply and it will bring value to the coin, this happened not long ago with worktips coin
3)last bullrun has proven that shitcoins can actually come back to life,the bullrun was able to make all shitcoins I know have reasonable value

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:00:16 AM

Its nonesense to pump a shit coin without any supporter/trader supporting it.Yeah theres a slight possibility that you will gain a very litle profit but a huge chance to loss all your money so just dont hope for shitcoin and save up for top coins

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:02:11 AM

If you are hoping for a shitcoin to revive, don't consider to invest an anonymous coin with no team. Just don't, you put your life in there.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:02:29 AM

I often invest in new projects. Basically it turns out to be a failed investment. But if the coin shoots up you can get a huge profit that will cover all the losses from investing in other new projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: