Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOPE FOR SHIT COIN  (Read 18007 times)
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:28:36 AM

I dont even think if shitcoin would make so many profits and there are so many risks if you invest in there.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:37:57 AM

I dont even think if shitcoin would make so many profits and there are so many risks if you invest in there.

I think if the team is still active and working hard then the shitcoin can give him a little profit. We can see the shitcoin so there is a good chance to develop, and indeed for the current conditions it has not been able to provide benefits but if we are optimistic for the next few months or years, there is certainly an advantage. Thinking for the long term, the shitcoin has the potential to benefit you.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:48:07 AM

Hello

Please i want make a quick inquire please. can there be any possible hope a shit coin to come back alive. i participated on an ICO that are responsible for reinventing dead coins. the project is known as coin janitor. they believed that there are tokens that are good but was closed down due some factors like market dump or no finance which lead to the demise of the token.
Could there be any means by which a dead coin can be resurrected again ?
Sorry but i believe it's no hope for that project to be resurrected again. If people and investor don't like that coin then it will be dead forever, if the team also give up then it's better to move on from that coin. My advice is pick wisely and do some research before participate on an ICO.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:13:24 AM

I think it's better you just leave that coin in your wallet. It's either the coin gets a value or it will be there until you die. Even though, some coins nowadays don't typically lists on exchanges. For example, Nauticus.  Nauticus didn't have an exchange listing until their own exchange launched. With this in mind there's still hope I think? Just follow the blog posts of the coin your holding.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:24:04 AM

SOE shitcoins will bring better profit when bullrun comes but its best to build portfolio and diversify ,don't put your eggs in one basket ,you won't know which coin or token will bring the highest profit to you so its better to have shitcoins and popular coins at hand before market price start surging again

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:16:30 AM

2017 hype is gone.  However, there might be a chance for history to repeat itself.  I believe that one day, many newbies will enter crypto again and they will be the one who pump all the shitcoins.  As of now, these newbies from 2017 are gone.  Many are rekt.
I thinking the same, the market is still the same although it matured a big.
The bull run will create FOMO and that makes the new investors to come in the market again and they might again make a decision on shit coins.
That's what they get if they will just rely on the graph and don't do further research.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:22:14 AM

The chances of making them to be valuable again is very less,Is there such kind of service available?

I am not sure how much successrate they got to renuate the old dead projects but if someone doing that at good means we already may know it so better don't lose more money though.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:47:16 AM

After reading the messages here, there is no hope to earn something.But I still have shitcoins of several projects in my wallet.Let and further lie in wallet,and suddenly something will change,the more,that team projects sometimes write on him news.Hope dies last
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:47:11 AM

Hello

Please i want make a quick inquire please. can there be any possible hope a shit coin to come back alive. i participated on an ICO that are responsible for reinventing dead coins. the project is known as coin janitor. they believed that there are tokens that are good but was closed down due some factors like market dump or no finance which lead to the demise of the token.
The chance of surviving is very slim, specially in bestish market like this. Why should you invest in an ICO who plan to revive dead shit coins that would be very  risky  better to invest in a much stable coin than the dead shit coins. We

r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:56:35 AM

If that coin is dead, then it is dead. What matter is if the CEO comes back to resurrect that coin or the team will sell their coin for others to buy the project. For sure, that coin will get resurrected.

I have a friend in which he invested from shitcoin but ended up as a winner for that coin got up dramatically and made him 10k usd. It got my mouth left open. Lol.

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 01:10:49 PM

I  think you should not hope too much. It is very unlikely that Shit coins will regenerate again. And I haven't seen any shit coins come to life until now. Often the team members of that project can launch a new coin. But I don't think the old coin is going to alive again. So I think you should give up hope for that coin.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:21:20 PM

You just need to be patient and to wait. If you sell these coins, this will bring you several bucks, but if you keep them, there is still an opportunity that they will be more valuable than at this moment. So keep calm and hold these coins.

Mcmich

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:22:07 PM

In crypto, there is 1000% hope for a shit coin to come back alive.. Hahahaha.. Crypto is just so fn that you can wake up to check your portfolio, and a coin you saw at $50 the previous day shows $10. I remember one coin I got on airdrop then, I sold it off as shit coin and just a week after, that coin did over 200%. These days, I am Mos patient with crypto because it's very unpredictable.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:38:34 PM

I don't know whether a project like shitcoin can be raised again but the game that often happens here is when the project is almost dead there are people who try to buy large quantities and try to manipulate prices, then when he succeeds the coin will die again
It is best to stay away from the shitcoins. Because, not knowing where, when, how much price will go and unexpected sharp movements will make you tired. These are far from "cryptocurrency".
Agree, if you see coins with low volume and no activity in their market, it's better to avoid such coins, there is no hope for shitcoin. if you want to be safe it's better to invest in coins that have big marketcap, the risk of scam is very small and the potential is quite large
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:08:03 PM

Of course, there is always a place to be a possibility, it's like scouring rubbish dump there is always a possibility to find some diamonds, but the chance is very small

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:20:50 PM

Hello

In my opinion, we should not invest time and money and labor into shit coins. Because they are hard to create good results and attract investors and communities. you should spend time for good coins and the quality of keeping it will not be as dangerous as shit coins. why do you risk investing in coins where their resurrection ability is very difficult.
Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:25:53 PM

Partly, it is true that any throwaway or dead coin could be revived just because of advertisements. This time is the time of advertisements friend.
The more you advertise, the more your products get attention. Even good and genuine things need advertisement. So there are high possible any undervalued or dead coin could get revived.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:54:07 PM

Partly, it is true that any throwaway or dead coin could be revived just because of advertisements. This time is the time of advertisements friend.
The more you advertise, the more your products get attention. Even good and genuine things need advertisement. So there are high possible any undervalued or dead coin could get revived.
Yes, advertising is one of the most objective ways to build a project because of advertising that can be known and desired by people. If a coin dies because of failure because the participants make a little sense, especially if it is a new coin, to turn it back on we just need to contact the developer and join to promote because there is a greater chance to turn it on.
Chinocshyp

Activity: 112

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:57:29 PM

No! Never invest in shit coins or any coin without volatility for that matter. These coins are the coins that won't follow the market back up. All shitcoins will die eventually. But why would anyone want to invest in shitcoins when there are other mouth-watering options? A shitcoin is called a shitcoin for one solid reason: it has no reason behind its existence and is only hiding under the shade of the markets. but, eventually, its fall will prevail.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 05:35:20 PM

Do not invest in any trash. Many projects do nothing and only collect money from gullible investors. Look for honest and interesting projects. I recently found one such project - Sound Money Coin. I think their concept is very interesting!

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: