Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:13:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019?  (Read 25134 times)
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:15:24 PM

No, ICO market will not improve in this year. Because after one year of the bear market, every crypto people have seen how ICO projects scam their money or betrayed them very well! So, If a good project come with ICO, then I would suggest them to go for STO! 2017 was the golden year for ICO market, I think 2019 will be the year for STO Projects.

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 11:32:43 PM

What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019?

For no one it is a secret that this year for the ICOs was not the best  Undecided, but what do you think will happen to them by 2019?

Will it improve significantly?

I may assume that many projects will prefer STO instead of ICO. That's what is the most discussed on different crypto meetups. As a result more companies are starting to offer such services.
STO is just simply more safe for the contributor, not totally safe, but way more reliable
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 11:39:13 PM

What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019?

For no one it is a secret that this year for the ICOs was not the best  Undecided, but what do you think will happen to them by 2019?

Will it improve significantly?

I believe 2019 will be more the year of STO (Security Token Offering) than ICOs. Since they are regulated, they offer more protection to investors. And with the actual negative sentiment in the market, I think it's a strong point.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 03:28:08 AM

I hope this year there will be an ICO that does not just focus on fundraising, but how the project can have a real impact on our daily lives. Although this is looks like impossible or rarely. Set and forget, this is what happen with some projects right now.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:21:02 AM

Of course, in 2019 we expect positive change for ICO. We have felt many failed ICO projects or ICO fraud projects. But what happened in 2019 I am sure will definitely recover, but the change did not occur significantly. We must stay patient and survive at Crypto.

shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:54:12 AM

Yes, I believe if the ICO in 2019 will experience many positive changes. And we certainly wait for the Crypto market to pump like in 2017. We have decreased in 2018, and have had a major impact on ICO growth. So that by 2019 this will definitely win again.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:32:53 PM

we will see if the icos will keep ruling again in crypto market as they did before. 2017 was a very briliant year for all new projects and icos. there were so many excited people that invest in them.
NY-city

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:17:35 PM

I do not expect anything good, I have already mentally prepared to wait for the overall growth of the market not earlier than 2020 and the further, the more obvious to me that the choice is correct, so this year the ICO is unlikely to surprise with something pleasant

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:31:05 PM

Only bullish expectations, because ICO has changed to the worse in terms of ROI and it is not as good and profitable as it used to be. I have such opinion on ICOs
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:11:47 AM

I think 2019 will bring increased regulation around ICOs. We are starting to see this with some cancelled because of concerns about meeting legislative requirements, and others requiring KYC. I expect this trend will continue to develop as crypto slowly matures.

Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:35:38 AM

I hope ICO can be regulated, only real project can be make an ICO. I think this idea will be reduce scam and fraud, so investors can return to invest in ICO.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
donaltrump8

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:34:45 PM

I hope in 2019 , there will be more stringent ICO regulations . In 2018 , I did  much bounty programs but most of them failed , my profit from it is very low , I was really disappointed with it
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 10:46:59 PM

If the crypto market recovers, then 2019 will be a great year for investment. Investors have become smarter, and now they are studying crypto projects before investing.

I think the current market is really a great chance to get into crypto since basically most coins and tokens have lost tremendous amount of values and assuming the project is still a go you can expect it to recovers after the market start to favor more greens than red

investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:22:04 PM

In 2019 the increase that occurred was not significant, but it happened slowly. Now I think I'm happy to invest. Many people hope that 2019 will be the year for all Altcoin. So from now on, we have to collect a lot of Altcoins that have great potential.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:24:59 PM

there will be no ICO anymore, investors are not as stupid as you think, they better save their money on MasterNodes and wait for the next few months to be ready to harvest their crops
The ICO is now getting worse and worse, because there are no regulations from the relevant government that cause people to easily commit fraud
2019 = no ICO

I don't think it is what you think, investors will still use ico if they feel they can benefit from the ico project. You are right when you say that investors are not as stupid as you think. surely they will see the opportunities that exist in 2019. and I hope the ico project in 2019 will be better than the previous year, and I hope that more investors will be interested in ico. because as a bounty hunter from the ico project, I will still be optimistic that this year, ico will be crowded again like two years ago.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 11:54:26 PM

Ico's maybe no longer use as a term or may use again who knows but to pinpoint this crowdfunding of any kind of project may use STO term or more on security tokens or coins this year, this is what i am thinking because of the regulations and additional information that it was the year of this tokens. This tokensales is just like a cycle from my experience there is a time when this STO will be booming. Its only about time crypto needs patience.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 01:37:40 AM

Every year market always experiences price changes and 2018 is a very bad year for ico investment but if 2019 experiences a price increase this will be a good year for investors

zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:57:35 AM

I hope that the ICO in 2019 will be better from 2017 and 2018, hopefully there will be good ICO project projects, ICO students who have different ideas and not only profit for the company but also useful for the community.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:02:54 PM

My expectations for Ico’s this year is to have more improvement in terms of the project.  That would truly benefited the users or investors from the project. So hopefully, this year is good for Ico and crypto.
massonnito_jj

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:25:47 PM

It will be under the pressure during this time BUT still there are legit projects for investment even during this time. As an example luckyblock.com - it is smart contract based lottery that will have very big revenue stream. Very good choice for short term investment.
As far as I understand lottery ticket = a token within the smart contract, right? Or how otherwise smart contract will work? Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: