Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:30:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO YOU BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION?  (Read 1544 times)
Rintila

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:08:07 PM

Actually, yes. cause there are numerous of those creepy stories abot this..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nesferattu

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:10:24 PM

I do not trust
TheSeekersLighthouse

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

Ever since my NDE in 2009, I do believe in reincarnation. I am not just a believer, I am 100% certain that it is the case. Past life regressions, predictions of things that have come to pass, an understanding of why we have come here, that is the reason why I am sure we live more than one life. I also found that it seems like we are all one, all part of one big infinite creation. Everyone being an equal part of thus.

A synopsis of many of the principles I learned during my experiences can be found here: https://www.lawofone.info/synopsis.php

It seems like based on what I learned during my experiences we reincarnate over and over with breaks between lives in a veiled condition. You kind of come in a veiled condition not knowing your interconnectedness with all things and memory wiped, to make the choice of good/evil to then progress further (or reincarnate if the choice isn't solidified).

This Quote from the law of one material (channelled in 1981, confirmed what I learned) www.lawofone.info / www.llresearch.org explains why one must lose memory of previous lives while at this level of evolution.

50.7 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Can you expand on the concept which is this: that it is necessary for an entity to, during incarnation in the physical as we call it, become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when he is aware of what he wants to do, but why must he come into an incarnation and lose memory, conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way that he hopes to act? Could you expand on that please?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true-color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin — and we stress begin — to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.
RyanPruitt54

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:34:26 PM

Reincarnation is not real. God  made animals animals, people people. Unique soul for each living creature.
HTML5

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:06:05 AM

actually I believe but it is nearly impossible to proove
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6367

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:40:13 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 03:48:53 AM by mikeywith

In Islam reincarnation is not true, while resurrection is.

in the Quran God says

“To Him is the return of all of you. The Promise of Allaah is true. It is He Who begins the creation and then will repeat it, that He may reward with justice those who believed and did deeds of righteousness. But those who disbelieved will have a drink of boiling fluids and painful torment because they used to disbelieve”.

also says:

[For such is the state of the disbelievers], until, when death comes to one of them, he says, "My Lord, send me back .That I might do righteousness in that which I left behind." No! It is only a word he is saying; and behind them is a barrier until the Day they are resurrected.

--------------------------------------------------

If you believe in reincarnation then you can't believe in death.

scientific wise unfortunately it's beyond our ability, as the only way to prove reincarnation is by dying. and the scientific facts they provided is far form real.

Dr Stevenson claims to have found over 3,000 examples of reincarnation during his time which he shared with the scientific community.

Dr Ian Stevenson, former Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Virginia School of Medicine and former chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Neurology, dedicated the majority of his career to finding evidence of reincarnation, until his death in 2007.

so why didn't Dr ian show up after his reincarnation and said "hey I told you so" ? .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
laurentiuboc

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:49:33 AM

I don't believe in it. I wish that can be but i don't know if is really possible
fugohugo

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:09:37 AM

I think is possible, i wish i can live again after death
POGO393

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:56:09 AM

The Buddism tell about reincarnation