Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:51:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone yells, is there your idea  (Read 123 times)
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:51:37 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2018, 05:25:46 PM by Mhd-Bobbi

Friend
I see all the screams, because the price is increasingly uncertain, I find questions and also various answers, such as:

In this thread he said that China and regulators crack down on cryptocurrency trading, and they also ask when is the right time to enter?
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

On the other hand, they responded to inappropriate threads to be posted, creating problems with their families.
Sell your house. Even sell your wife for bitcoins. I don't care. As long as you get to buy now and invest it for long term. Bitcoin pricing today are at a slump the same goes with other coins kikr LTC, BCH, and ETH. My advice is to just buy and hold. I'm sure as well price will rise this 2018.

On the other hand, shouts about tokens
Now days bitcoin,eth and all the altcoin price falling to a lower price,others fear I greedy,mabe it's time to invest now ?

And this
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

And this too
after january 2018 crypto is going down and more down and in this month is the lower.
what do u think about in december going lower or can be up? and what do u think in 2019?
for now resistence is in $4-$4.4k if break price can be more lower.
in my opinion 2019 bitcoin can be back in $2-$3k if in december price going lower, many people believe in 2019 can recover but if people only hold and no more buy i think is hard to recover look in september-october the price is stable and now going down.

Of all the writings above, it is very tense, all questions have the same purpose, and the answer is almost the same.
What other ideas motivate progress about bitcoin? I am confused, because the question and also the answer have the same purpose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

You have to understand that this place is full of gambling addicts and bottom feeders looking to make cents a day by running adverts in the footers of
each and every post they make here so you are unlikely to receive adult type reply's to your comments.

Bitcoin had it's time in the limelight and the response of the miners was to put fees up to $55 per transaction so I suspect that it's been a bit
of a flash in the pan and it won't be getting a second chance now that trust has been lost in the coin.

Digital coins are needed by the AGI but not so much by us humans, we are just providing the groundwork needed by our replacements and
believe me that seems to be getting much closer each time I decide to do any research into this subject.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: