Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time for selling  (Read 491 times)
cryptokwuk

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:21:36 AM

Now would be a great time to get out. Better take that lifeboat before you drown.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

Now would be a great time to get out. Better take that lifeboat before you drown.

Indeed if you want to have regret for the rest of your life.  Great time to get out during the dip, fascinating!  Oh well, it is up to you guys, though it is obvious. 

I will try to give other perspective from all the comments before me. It`s never time to sell, you sell and buy again only if you are trading and you
make some profit. If you believe in crypto-currencies you don`t think about selling, only about buying more.
   It`s how I think and do, I`m just buying crypto-currencies. Risk for me is when you trade you can lose your money, with holding you don`t have
worries about losing your coins. Entire crypto-market is down, that will change soon. My favorite quote here on forum is "You only lose if you sell"

I agree.  Bitcoin had proven itself many times that it can bounce back and recover to the point of breaking and setting new series of ATH.  Just have patience.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:59:16 PM

Everyone can say they were professional on these and that but when you say speculation, there is no right or wrong on that because it's all just a speculation. What we need is a written proof like a chart, a drawing that would make us believe of what you were saying. Show us some picture and we might still consider your professionalism.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:33:56 PM

Indeed if you want to have regret for the rest of your life.  Great time to get out during the dip, fascinating!  Oh well, it is up to you guys, though it is obvious. 

I will try to give other perspective from all the comments before me. It`s never time to sell, you sell and buy again only if you are trading and you
make some profit. If you believe in crypto-currencies you don`t think about selling, only about buying more.
   It`s how I think and do, I`m just buying crypto-currencies. Risk for me is when you trade you can lose your money, with holding you don`t have
worries about losing your coins. Entire crypto-market is down, that will change soon. My favorite quote here on forum is "You only lose if you sell"

I agree.  Bitcoin had proven itself many times that it can bounce back and recover to the point of breaking and setting new series of ATH.  Just have patience.

Bitcoin had proven itself too volatile, slow and unknown to the majority of people. If it had bounced back 3 or 4 times in the past doesn't mean anything at all. My be this fall is last and it will stay at $200-500 till its end (4-5 years) or may be not.
Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:12:21 PM

Then you can regret your decision. The market will not disappear like that and the day will come when we'll return our invested money and even more.
It's just the question of time. Withdrawing everything now means losing a lot.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:08:42 PM

Then you can regret your decision. The market will not disappear like that and the day will come when we'll return our invested money and even more.
It's just the question of time. Withdrawing everything now means losing a lot.
They'll find their self uncomfortable and have a panic inside that's causing them to sell.  It absolutely they are losing if they do that,  but the realization will came late and regrets will follow by then.
Let them think and decide, so no one could be blame.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:04:29 PM

Well for me I don't really believe that it's now the right time to sell all your crypto currencies because if you will sell it now it will just be almost worthless because all of us already know that the crypto market nowadays is on its lowest market value so if ever you really want to sell it so you better wait a little bit more for your crypto currencies to gain more market value.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:28:31 AM

If the price has a signal to continue to drop, then I also advise you to get out, because it's very risky if you keep holding it back.
it is better to cut and buy at a lower price, but for now it seems the price is trying to recover, so hold first
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:33:41 AM

If the price has a signal to continue to drop, then I also advise you to get out, because it's very risky if you keep holding it back.
it is better to cut and buy at a lower price, but for now it seems the price is trying to recover, so hold first
well, I also sold a portion of the assets that I had when the price of bitcoin declined. however, for now, I will hold back the rest until things get better. I think, from now on, the price of bitcoin will start to rise again.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

This could be biggest mistake as market has already dumped to 3500$ and selling at this low means you already selling in losses. Well upside from here is huge while downside it little. So rationally people would be investing here rather than selling as everyone knows what bitcoins rise could mean to the world as it has already shown us in 2017.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:18:26 PM

Hello all,

I am a professional about Speculation and after analysis BTC market for 7 years i want to share my experience.

The Spike price of bitcoin always happen after the halving. see the chart:

Bitcoin price always touche 1/5-2/5 Of the last spike price and then it remains at a range/flat price.
We have 547 days till next halving.  One year after next halving the price will begin to rising.
So you should sell all of your bitcoins and do another thing with your money. Then after 900 days that started from today you should come back to Bitcoin market and buy some Bitcoin. Think about next 900 days when the price will be flat.
Don't put your money in the a flat market. sell your bitcoins and get some cash and do another business and make more money then buy more bitcoin at Q2/Q3 of 2021.
I disagree, you are making very precise predictions about when things will happen but markets do not behave with that much exactitude, if you want to make profits in the market you need to be willing to take the good with the bad and if the path to great profits is filled with volatility and stagnant prices I will take that path.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: