Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Alert - @thomasjes and Cryptodraw  (Read 205 times)
blackrabbit1 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:59:26 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

Hello community,

There's a scammer who is making lots of posts like this - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5073916.0
Many of his posts have been deleted, but he kept creating new account and post the same stuff.
When you reach out to him, he will offer you an incredible rate, and ask you use Coinbase, Binance, Blockchain.com with his "cashback" tool - Cryptodraw
He claimed that the tool will offer 3%-5% cashback (even 15% lol) for free, but it's actually a hack/scam tool that will just steal your BTC

Many people are still falling for it, despite it's a well known scam
I'm not sure if it's the right place to post about it
But I'd like to warn you guys about this scam and prevent you from falling into the trap
Since that scammer is still active in this section.

Mod, please let me know if this is not the right place to post, and I will lock the thread.
Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StarFreeLight
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:24:54 AM

yeah i got lost 0.031 btc in this site
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

thomasjes tried it yesterday with me. told me to give him my wallet-id on blockchain so he can buy or make a request for my 15 BTC that I want to sell.... talked to him on Telegram...after he got nervous and making pressure I refused to make a deal with him.
Why would you even do deal directly with someone consider there is escrows around who can protect you from being scammed
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:46:01 PM

If you used escrow or make transaction with trusted member then it could not happen. Please keep in mind on your future business.

@Op you can move it to scam accusation section or beginner and help section sothat many people can know about their scam activity.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:49:46 AM

You people need to know what you are doing,when someone asks you for wallet id then you can find him as scammer,if not then you deserved to be scammed.Making red tag under his name will not do anythings so the people who are doing trades needs to understand his trick to scam you.

Better use your common-sense to avoid scams.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

I wonder how long people's stupidity will end towards money greed or if it's even possible? If someone offered you such large profit and have to install some software then stay away with this person or immediately report it in this forum or create a thread for scam attempt so people will be aware such trick.

Better use your common-sense to avoid scams.
I wonder if they have it as well.
blackrabbit1 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:51:59 AM

If you used escrow or make transaction with trusted member then it could not happen. Please keep in mind on your future business.

@Op you can move it to scam accusation section or beginner and help section sothat many people can know about their scam activity.

Thanks for Shasan's advice, I have just make a post in Scam Accusation section.
Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: